Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


ScriptVessal "Trainer"

Closed Thread
 
Old 10/13/2007, 14:08   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,272
Received Thanks: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbreak12 View Post
when i press f11 (4 every crack i tryed = ) error message pops up tellin me move my hero than press f11 or *
and also tells me to reinstall and manually update the patches. help me >< been like 4 months since ive cracked sv but i kno how to use cheat engine codes n stuff
my guess you not on patch xx54 it works for me no problem



Real~Death is offline  
Old 10/13/2007, 14:35   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbreak12 View Post
when i press f11 (4 every crack i tryed = ) error message pops up tellin me move my hero than press f11 or *
and also tells me to reinstall and manually update the patches. help me >< been like 4 months since ive cracked sv but i kno how to use cheat engine codes n stuff
What codes are you using?
Since it works for me like a charm, maybe you have wrong code or wrong SV version? you need SV 1.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
my guess you not on patch xx54 it works for me no problem
I have latest patch and works like a charm for me lol, I dont think i do anything different.. weird lol


purplehaze is offline  
Old 10/13/2007, 15:31   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 31
i get the problem where the code is injected and the crack file opened with co then when i press f11 it freezes and thats as far as it will go i have to crash the client and start agian so cannot get to use it..

any sugestions
poiu is offline  
Old 10/13/2007, 20:07   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by poiu View Post
i get the problem where the code is injected and the crack file opened with co then when i press f11 it freezes and thats as far as it will go i have to crash the client and start agian so cannot get to use it..

any sugestions
please be more clear, explain step by step what you did because i cant make any sense out of it.

1) open SV
2) Inject code in SV
3) open Crack Client.exe
4) press launch and go to CO folder and launch conquer.exe
5) log in and press F11
6) press Ctrl+Shft+Insert

Follow those steps and if that doesnt work.. (I wouldnt see why not)
please explain what u did more clear


purplehaze is offline  
Old 10/14/2007, 00:23   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 22
i have a problem.... im using sv 1.17 and after i auto assemble the code, i use ur trainer and i do it like u say in the instructions... but i keep getting the error message....

i have version 4356 so i dunno whats going on... pls help
tmsm is offline  
Old 10/14/2007, 01:58   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmsm View Post
i have a problem.... im using sv 1.17 and after i auto assemble the code, i use ur trainer and i do it like u say in the instructions... but i keep getting the error message....

i have version 4356 so i dunno whats going on... pls help
What error message? what does it say.
purplehaze is offline  
Old 10/14/2007, 02:36   #22
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,489
Received Thanks: 300
well good job on attempt purple but ya did 2 things wrong.

1 ) it doesn't work lol SV will run for a a hour or so i didn't time it exactly and it still slows down and attacks slow.

and

2) ya didn't setup trainer to hook 2nd code into conquer.exe first

I assume just at first guess that ya used anan's sv fix as a guide the problem is her file is no good without the codes injected into the conquer.exe first then running those 3 options to freeze timers in anans CT file..That is what i am assuming ya did wrong and why it doesn't work right.


What i did is made trainer with 3 functions to make it work right.

1 function injects the 1st code to activate SV then injects 2nd code into conquer.exe

then 3rd function that uses the 3 timer freezes from anan's fix.

so i load sv and co

I hit alt+x to inject and activate SV

then go to co and hit f11 and setup my bot but not start it

then i hit alt+c to injects first code into conquer.exe

then i go back to game and start my bot

then i hit Alt+v to activate anan's timer fixes

and viola it works perfectly 100% no slowdowns or dura or dc problems.

Your trainer will work the way it is probably if ya add this first.

Code:
[ENABLE]
Countrymakeinus.dll+72b0:
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+c1b1:
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+6a67:
jmp Countrymakeinus.dll+7255
nop


Countrymakeinus.dll+1559F: // dura lost
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+1574A: // dura lost
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+15920: // dura lost
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14a01:
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+7255:
jmp Countrymakeinus.dll+7268

Countrymakeinus.dll+A28D:
jmp Countrymakeinus.dll+a2a6

Countrymakeinus.dll+14CF8:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14CFC:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14D06:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14D4B:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14D53:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+144AD:
jmp Countrymakeinus.dll+144E9

[DISABLE]
so to make your trainer work if anan's code is right in it is to add a step to your guide.

open sv then inject first code into SV then load Co using your trainer but not activate it yet..hit f11 to start bot then inject code i posted into conquer.exe THEN hit alt+shift+insert to freezes the 3 timers from anan

Alot of uneeded work when it can all be done with 1 trainer but at least it would work right

This also works on 1.20 with a few updated changes in memory offsets I haven't updated my codes for 1.23 as of yet...Hope this helps you.


P.S. leechers please don't pm me with 1.20 updated codes because i won't give them out.
Tw3ak is offline  
Old 10/14/2007, 07:58   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
well good job on attempt purple but ya did 2 things wrong.

1 ) it doesn't work lol SV will run for a a hour or so i didn't time it exactly and it still slows down and attacks slow.

and

2) ya didn't setup trainer to hook 2nd code into conquer.exe first

I assume just at first guess that ya used anan's sv fix as a guide the problem is her file is no good without the codes injected into the conquer.exe first then running those 3 options to freeze timers in anans CT file..That is what i am assuming ya did wrong and why it doesn't work right.


What i did is made trainer with 3 functions to make it work right.

1 function injects the 1st code to activate SV then injects 2nd code into conquer.exe

then 3rd function that uses the 3 timer freezes from anan's fix.

so i load sv and co

I hit alt+x to inject and activate SV

then go to co and hit f11 and setup my bot but not start it

then i hit alt+c to injects first code into conquer.exe

then i go back to game and start my bot

then i hit Alt+v to activate anan's timer fixes

and viola it works perfectly 100% no slowdowns or dura or dc problems.

Your trainer will work the way it is probably if ya add this first.

Code:
[ENABLE]
Countrymakeinus.dll+72b0:
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+c1b1:
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+6a67:
jmp Countrymakeinus.dll+7255
nop


Countrymakeinus.dll+1559F: // dura lost
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+1574A: // dura lost
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+15920: // dura lost
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14a01:
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+7255:
jmp Countrymakeinus.dll+7268

Countrymakeinus.dll+A28D:
jmp Countrymakeinus.dll+a2a6

Countrymakeinus.dll+14CF8:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14CFC:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14D06:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14D4B:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+14D53:
nop
nop

Countrymakeinus.dll+144AD:
jmp Countrymakeinus.dll+144E9

[DISABLE]
so to make your trainer work if anan's code is right in it is to add a step to your guide.

open sv then inject first code into SV then load Co using your trainer but not activate it yet..hit f11 to start bot then inject code i posted into conquer.exe THEN hit alt+shift+insert to freezes the 3 timers from anan

Alot of uneeded work when it can all be done with 1 trainer but at least it would work right

This also works on 1.20 with a few updated changes in memory offsets I haven't updated my codes for 1.23 as of yet...Hope this helps you.


P.S. leechers please don't pm me with 1.20 updated codes because i won't give them out.
Haha thats exctly what i did
My trainer has just like you said i should 3 functions,
and actually 2 more
also it injects the code after u Ctrl+Shift+Insert (after pressing F11 in game)

Are u sure you tested it without any CO's open?


Ill shw you exactly how i do it ^^ will be much easier for everyone to just see how its done
purplehaze is offline  
Old 10/14/2007, 09:07   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 15
Right now im working on a video that shows it all
purplehaze is offline  
Old 10/14/2007, 09:15   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 2
anyway purplehaze.. got some query on sv 1.17..

actually i saw alot of guide on the 2 bot code.. down patch to 4354 n such.. tried all the method.. seem it juz dun work wif 1.17.. thus i duno how ppl make 1.17 works.. any wonder? my multi should support sv too.. sigh..

the error on both sv n client is outdated pls update n such..
adrian13 is offline  
Old 10/14/2007, 09:31   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 15
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian13 View Post
anyway purplehaze.. got some query on sv 1.17..

actually i saw alot of guide on the 2 bot code.. down patch to 4354 n such.. tried all the method.. seem it juz dun work wif 1.17.. thus i duno how ppl make 1.17 works.. any wonder? my multi should support sv too.. sigh..

the error on both sv n client is outdated pls update n such..
Well hang on soon ill have my video speak for it self
then u can actually see how its don,
Tho if i were you id try to install patch xx54
purplehaze is offline  
Old 10/14/2007, 18:31   #27
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,489
Received Thanks: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehaze View Post
Haha thats exctly what i did
My trainer has just like you said i should 3 functions,
and actually 2 more
also it injects the code after u Ctrl+Shift+Insert (after pressing F11 in game)

Are u sure you tested it without any CO's open?


Ill shw you exactly how i do it ^^ will be much easier for everyone to just see how its done

hmm yeah i did it step by step how ya said with no co's open and after couple hours my char slowed down, oh wells gj then if it works for every else heh.

Also i dunno why everyone says ya have to patch back to 4354 to use it i can run 1.17-1.20 on 4356 just fine.
Tw3ak is offline  
Old 10/14/2007, 23:55   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyvm so its workin
(*.*) is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2007, 06:57   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 988
Received Thanks: 45
too bad it wont work on latest version that be awsome f it did work :P
Acidburncx is offline  
Old 10/16/2007, 07:26   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
iv posted a few commants on sv and ima do it again lol
1st of all good job man +k
bout time someone mad somethin even the noobs of nooblets can undertsand
what iv noticed wit sv, 1st off all the dc on low dura does not allways work no matter what do not fully trust it wit your good gearz. Iv seen it work fine for hours no slow down no dc. Iv even seen it dc me on low dura as i ave tested it few times
BUT still it is not fail proof, Last night i lost boots w/srg and tao arm w/rrg.
So please dont be saying this is full working 100 pct ppl may loose ****.
I have been useing sv 1.17 for 2 weeks or so and it has worked fine till last niht.
Sv must do cheks on dura n must be able to stop the cheks if its a cracked version.
anyways i aint flameing as i think this is a good thread, Im just saying dont think its 100 pct couse it aint.
And yes i used both codes and anas sv fix and freezed the 3 things


blinksta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« SV 1.20 with Cheat Engine :) Working | patch 4356 tips on how to fix sv for 4356 »

Similar Threads
[AUFRUF] An alle, die von "[Aimee]", "Blck-Sellerx" & ".Ava" betrogen worden sind!
03/23/2010 - Last Chaos - 34 Replies
Hallo libe ehrlichen Member von e*PvPers! Im LastChaos und Metin Bereich im TBM Forum soll ".Ava" mehrere Leute abgezogen haben. Nun kommen aber plötzlich Gegenstimmen in der iTrader Bewertung die positiv ausfallen von "Black-SellerX" und "" bei genauerem Hinsehen bemerkt man, dass diese 3 Forenuser sich gegenseitig immer wieder positiv bewerten, dennnoch werden diese von vielen Usern negativ bewertet. Von "" wurde ich selber betrogen, daher mein Interesse. Deshalb vermute ich, dass hinter...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.