Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Starting a server the right way

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay there is alot of guides out there stating how to pwn a new server or starting off on a old server with a new char.... but many of them involve hacks, bots, and of course the think i hate most that bad word every archer hates PLVLING....

So i decided to make a guide to let you know an easy way to get er done on a new server with a new char and get yourself a decent char.

1. First things first make a warrior, (dont stop reading yet the war part is nessecary to do this)

2. Now that your character is made and you are in twin go straight to that conductress with the 100 silver you have to start the game with and go straight to bird island upon going there get yourself to the 2nd island at hawkings while the interacting with server screen is up click twards your ping counter continously until you are loaded into the map this will prevent you from getting killed 8-10 times if there is a group of hawks by the portal.

3. Now that your there scavange your ass off picking up everything this area is hardly ever missing an archer thats plvling leaving the gear and gold drops try staying out of his way and pick up everything thats left you can usually make about a mil or so within 30-45 minutes due to the fact you will almost always find a good piece of gear and all the gold....the reason for doing this at lvl 1 is so you do not drop anything if you die.

4. Continue scavanging until you have atleast reached that mil mark if you want to get more feel free to once you are satisfied move on to step 5.

5. Now that you have earned enough money store it in the wharehouse and make your way back to twin city.....start killing pheasants....then turtledoves...etc until you have reached around lvl 10

6. Now that you have hit lvl 10 go to the market with and withdrawl some of that money you made earlier and invest in buying rage unless you found it while lvling to 10 then just use that one if you can find a low lvl club ref or better get it as well as some decent ref uni gear or if you can get a few elites cheap go for it.

7. Now that you have this done get your char to 15 get your promo and equip any new gear you can especially your gears you bought from market if they are at this lvl.... get back out with your club and superman and begin killing the hell outa white and red named mobs

8. If you play fast and now what your doing you should have yourself to 40 in about 8 hours of playing time which includes everything above maybe longer depending on how long you take in bird and market at 40 get that promo and get your shield in the next step you may or may not need it but get one just incase.

9. Now that you can hang with the white and red named mobs a little better here is a choice to make, stick with a club and a shield (which is the best option for times sake) and keep sming or lvl up your wand skill and lvl with snow...either option will work but with a shield mobs do less damage and your lvling time out of tg will be about the same if you choose alot of tg i recomend the wand just a desicion you will have to make.

10. After you have made the desicion of what to use lvl lvl lvl till 70 which doesnt take to long with sm a good club and rage especially once you learn how to use it together once 70 get the next promo and slowly begin plvling a few noobs even if you make them yoursellf and get as many vps as possible after birds and hawks turn green you will need them for lab.

11. Finally Hawkings have turned green get your ass in lab with all your gear fully repaired and do not leave there except when a piece of gear is down to about 3-4 dura left....if your gear isnt suitable enough to survive with a full inv of pots get it there because you should have found plenty of items, mets, moneys, and gems to get your gear working good buy now.

12. LVL LVL LVL in 1st floor of lab and save every token you can so that once the mobs turn green there you can move on to the second and possibly the third keep going till you hit 120+.

13. Now its time you can rb into whatever you want get er done you dont have to war it no more unless you fall in love with it you have got you a rb charcter and should have enough resources to gear out and lvl any other class

Thanks for reading if i left anything out feel free to add or if you dont like it flame away just been awhile since i tried to do anything big for epvp other than helping noobs so i figured why not

:blah:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2007, 13:56   #2

gd guide +k

Old 07/02/2007, 18:43   #3

Thanks for the +k glad you enjoyed it
Old 07/03/2007, 18:46   #4

well without good equip for war i dont recomend lab before lvl 100. or with good equip at 97, all depends from equip

Old 07/05/2007, 01:53   #5

yea good point shoulda put that in there but just got kinda tired twards the end of that so wraped it up kinda fast

« HOW TO MAKE AN UNKOSABLE GUILD | Level up spells »