Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level up spells

Discussion on Level up spells within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think this is my first contribution to epvp so here goes

What you will need:
axife mouse recorder
a character which needs to level up something that requires a lot of clicking

Step 1
donwload and install the mouse recorder

Step 2
get your character ready to level up the skill (this means go to an area of tc where nobody can see you, i said tc cos you cant be pked there)

Step 3
click start on the mouse recorder and then you must cast the spell once

Step 4
after you are finished then you simply click play and it will keep doing what you just did

NOTES
in order to level up a water tao spell that requires mana you should first use the spell then sit then med and then click to stop recording so that you wont run out of mana when leveling the spell

you can use this to level up spirit healing on a trojan with only 1 love forever ring as well
for that you have to open the equip window and the item window then start recording, equip the love forever and unequip it and then spirit heal and then sit, after you stamina is back click to stop recording

this tool is very versitile, it can be used in many situations for many things, if you are leveling something that requires the same things to be clicked over and over you can use this

a list of the many things you can do are:
level intensify
level spirit healing
level and water tao spell
level nix on a guard ( by having a water tao cast heal on the guard using this)
and many more

hope this helps some people
Old 06/30/2007, 13:32   #2

uum, easier DL&crack SV using my Cracking SV DIY ...
include all in one ;p
like lvling spells while hunting (thunder/nado/fire)
lvling weapon proof+skills while hunt...
ane lot more
Old 07/01/2007, 01:40   #3

im sure that your cracking guide is usefull but this is aimed more towards people who are not sure if they can trust bots (people who cannot check coding to make sure the bot wotn drop their equips)

by using my guide they can have peace of mind and know that their character is safe from bad botrs and if they know how to hide their char then they will be safe from botjail as well

and this is rather quick to set up, you click the hotkey to record then cast a spell and use med and sit then stop recording and press play, there is no need to sit for 10 mins to make sure that the bot is working and even if this method gets stuck (e.g it disnt med in time once) then it will fix itself
Old 07/05/2007, 21:13   #4

axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attached Images
File Type: gif post-108-1183662827.gif (17.0 KB, 11 views)
Old 07/06/2007, 00:42   #5

lol? what is that?