Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO2m8 - Instructions

Discussion on CO2m8 - Instructions within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/18/2009, 16:02   #61

elite*gold: 0
=( hp fuction doesn't work
Old 01/24/2009, 01:46   #62

huh iam confuse on this program on how it work??
Old 01/26/2009, 07:47   #63

This could quite possibly be the best program to date
Old 02/28/2009, 09:40   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by joek View Post
As many people are having trouble getting the most out of CO2m8 I decided to write this simple guide to help you all out, I hope it helps.
Its a bit out of date now but should still give you an idea how it all hangs together.

CO2m8 - Guide To Main Screen

A. Drag point, allows you to move CO2m8 around the screen.

B. Character display box, shows information about all started clients.
Information to show includes ServerName, CharacterName, Tag, Level%, Level, VP's, etc.
What details to include and font size can be set in the main configuration screen(C button from GUI)

C. Highlight bar shows current and active character, character setup(S button from GUI) only opens for logged in selected characters.

D. Allows override control of the windows taskbar as it sometimes gets in the way when running in fullscreen mode.

E. Left click to minimize CO2m8 to the SystemTray, Right click to close CO2m8.

F. CO2m8 options and function buttons :-

[L] Login options screen, starts clients/tools, account maintenance, allows character logins.
[W] Send warehouse password to client, do this when prompted for password during game play.
[S] Character setup screen on left click, right click to toggle BotOff mode.
[C] CO2m8 main configuration screen, global options.
[D] Close the selected client.
[R] Manual refresh of the character display box.

G. Opens the CO2m8 thread on the elitepvpers web site.

Ver. Hover mouse over the Ver. label to show what folder the memory tables are being read from.

CO2m8 - Guide To Main Configuration Screen

A. Data items to show for each running client.

B. Other names the game client title can be aside from [Conquer2.0], use if your using a non-english client or other tools that change the windows captions.

C. ID numbers of the areas that orange functions are active in, this list is used for all clients.
Areas can be easily added and removed in the character setup screen.
These functions require active areas(all have orange labels)-> HP/MP functions, Mining/Inventory functions, AutoSit, PKpointDC, AutoRightClick, DC on timer, Shutdown on DC.

D. Sticky Windows Desktop edges, pixel distance before GUI jumps to edges, 1 to turn it off.

E. Set CO2m8's transparency level, works for Win2k/XP/Vista Only.

F. Default memory table to use, unless client is started from a M8 shortcut that has override.

G. Function key setup for in-game slots and keyboard shortcuts setup.

H. View log file containing Character/Client events(DC's/Death,Shutdowns,etc)

I. CO2m8 configuration number settings :-

Refresh Rate How many seconds to wait before doing a refresh of clients values, depends on number of clients, PC speed, internet connection,etc. (1=realtime, 3 is normal)
D/C Cycles How many lag cycles to test for before declaring a client disconnected, the faster the refresh rate the higher this number needs to be (8=realtime, 4=normal)
GUI Lines Maximum number of characters to show at once in the GUI character display box. GUI auto expands to show upto this number and a scrollbar shows when over this number.
GUI Width Set pixel width of the GUI display.

J. Set font type, size, etc for character display box in M8's main GUI window.

K. CO2m8 configuration options :-

Use DMA Defeat Default setting for DMA Patching, used by all, unless client is started from a M8 shortcut that has override. Use this option when HP/MP/Mining/InvSlot Functions are required. Option is only available if the memory table supports if for the client version your using.
Help Popups Off Turn off the ToolTip help balloons.
Keybd Shortcuts Enable/Disable keyboard shortcuts(WinXP & Upwards Only)
PC Shutdowns Enable/Disable all PC shutdowns, master control for shutdowns/powerdowns.

L. Scheduled PC shutdown/poweroff by time and/or date.

CO2m8 - Guide To Login Screen

A. List Of saved characters. Left click to select/view character details. Double click to select and send account info to selected client, if Full Login is on the client login button gets pressed too.

B. Character account id.

C. Character account password.

D. Character warehouse password.

E. Character notes.

F. Shortcuts buttons to start clients and other programmers, right click to setup the shortcut details(Path, Button name, Memory Table, DMA)
Left click to launch program, if Full Login is on and character is selected then client gets started and fully logged in.

G. Remove dummy char from end of password at account detail send(may need to do this manually with old O/S's win98 etc)

H. Hits client login button after sending account details.

I. Client effects on/off(use for TG etc), set this before you start the client from a shortcut button.

J. Send the selected char account details to the selected(not logged in) client, same as double click on character in list.

K. Create export file from all entered accounts(for backup purposes)

L. Load import file into account manager(for batch account entry)

M. Refresh running tasks, use this if shortcut activate did not auto show and select the task in main M8 window due to lag.

N. Account maintenance buttons:-

New Create new login account, account is given a temporary name until you log it in for first time.
Edit Allows you to edit selected accounts information, press Save button to commit the details.
Del Remove the selected account from list.
Copy Copy selected account to a temporary account for on another server.

O. Account Information Security. LeftClick to make account information readable(requests password if you have one set), RightClick to set a unlock password.

CO2m8 - Guide To Character Setup Screen

A. Tag name to show in character display box on main screen. Use with long in-game character names to keep the display list tidy.

B. ID number of area selected character is currently in, used for the active area list.

C. Adds/removes area id's to/from the active area list, careful as this will affect all characters and will be saved.

D. Auto reconnect at disconnect options :-
Tick the first box to enable the function.
ReLogin Timer Minimum and maximum time to wait before doing the reconnect. e.g. 1 & 3 will randomly wait between 1 and 3 minutes.
ReLogin Limits Maximum number of times in total try logging in(20 or so is safe), Counter is how many its done it so far(you can manually set this to 0).

E. Voice alert options :-
Always active messages.
DC/Lag Messages when char is disconnected, lagging or dead.
XP Lost Message when you get pked, also does it at level completion.

Messages for characters in active areas.
No XP Message when character stops getting XP points, useful in TG when doing FOH.
Bag Full Message when characters inventory is full.
Gem Found Message when a Gem is found.
Warn HP Message when characters HP goes down, requires memory setup for HP.

F. Mining options, for characters in active areas:-
Persistant Mining Presses right click randomly.
Ore Drop Drop non golds ores when inv is open and has >= 30 items, needs mem setup for InvSlot1.
Drop Beep Beep sound 5 seconds before doing a ore drop so you know when not to jump.

G. Heath options, for characters in active areas(requires memory setup for HP):-
M Amount to multiply HP by if required(usually needed when reading HP without DMA defeat).
Pots Use health potions on F1 when HP <= amount in box.
SH Spiritual healing on F7 when HP <= amount in box.
Esc Escape scroll on F8 when HP <= amount in box.

H. XP timer button totals XP points made in 5 minutes and makes a estimate on time to complete level.

I. Client screen zoom level, use slider to change zoom level and press Z-Set button to set the level in client (256 is the default level).

J. Reload arrows with F2 when less than 20 arrows are in quiver.

K. Trigger XP skill(e.g. cyclone,superman) on F10 when skill is available for triggering.

L. Press F11 on characters disconnect, death or use of escape scroll.

M. Open the Memory Offset Setup screen.

CO2m8 - Memory Configuration
M8 now uses the plug-in memory tables from the thread in my sig.
You wont need this section unless your a expert and want to use your own addresses, in which case I'm sure you wont need this guide
You can select from different memory tables when you start the game client from within CO2M8, for those that run more than one client version.

CO2m8 Q&A
Q. How do I stop the games visual effects using CO2M8 ?
A. Just follow these steps(step 1 only needs to be done once)
1. You need to setup one of the shortcut buttons in the Login screen(L button from the GUI) to run the game directly(bypassing the auto updater, point it at "conquer.exe blacknull")
2. Uncheck the DoEffects checkbox.
3. Press the shortcut button you setup in step 1 to start the client.
4. Log into client either manually or by clicking on a stored profile.

Q. How do I save my account information for easy logins ?
A. There are three ways of getting this information into CO2M8
1. While you have your character in the game click the S button from main GUI and then the "Account Info" button, fill in the account information.
2. Press the NEW button in the Login setup screen(L button from GUI), the entry with get its proper name after you login the character the first time.
3. To add more than one character use the Import button in the main setup screen(C button from GUI)

Q. How do I setup import files ?
A. CO2M8 requires a file call M8-AccountIN.TXT to be in the same folder as the co2m8.exe
the file should have one account per line in the following format :-
"CharName_ServerName","AccID","AccPW","WarehousePW ","Comments"
Of course you can always export(after entering at least one char using method 1) and then change the name of the M8-AccountOUT.TXT file to M8-AccountIN.TXT and then add to the new file.

Q. I get Run-time error '713',Class not registered.
You need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL
A. This is a Microsoft library that most machines already have but if yours don't then you can get it here ->

Extract it from the zip file and put it into your \windows\system32 folder.
You will then need to tell windows about the new library, to do this click on the run option from your window start menu and enter
regsvr32 \windows\system32\MSSTDFMT.DLL

Q. What function keys does CO2M8 use ?
A. Following are the default settings but you can change them with the Set Function Keys button in main setup screen(C button from GUI)
F1=HP Pots
F2=Arrows or MP pots
F3=Sit
F7=Stamina Healing(spiritual)
F8=Escape Scroll
F9=Meditation
F10=XP Skills
F11=Bot Off(for partner/sv/king)

Q. How do I setup mining ?
A. The basic steps are as follows :-
1. Activate the "Use DMA defeat" checkbox in the main configuration menu.
2. Put the area your mining in on active list by activating the Act checkbox on the character setup screen(S button from GUI)
3. Activate the "Auto RightClickMouse" checkbox and put a rate value in the field next to it.
4. Under the mining options, activate Drop Ore, Drop BEEP & types of ore you want to drop.
5. Start mining and leave OPEN your inventory(close it to stop ore dropping)
6. You will probably want to set what to do with found gems(alert, close, jump out etc)

Q. Why are HP/MP/Mining/Inventory functions not available for me?
A. These items require special memory handling and are often not available for every client version, for example 4354/4355 currently does and 4356 does not, you can tell if its available because you will be able to activate the "Use DMA Defeat" checkbox in the main setup screen(C button from GUI)

Q. Why don't some functions seem to work?
A. Firstly ensure you have the latest ma-global memory table file for the version of the client your using, when using older clients you need to set the version in the main setup screen(C button from GUI)
After new client releases, it can take a few days before all the functions come back, check the thread in my signature to see the status of things.
Secondly all the functions who's name are in orange require that the areas their used in to be made active, use the Act checkbox at the top of the character setup screen(S button from GUI)

Q. How do I use Auto Powerdown ?
A. Activate the "PC Shutdown Trigger" checkbox in the character setup screen(S button from GUI), do this for each client that you want act as a controller.
Additionally you can also activate the "Shutdown On Client DC" checkbox if you want to shutdown on server DC's(lagout/maintenance)
Activate the "PC Shutdowns" checkbox in the main setup screen(C button from GUI), this option is the main control for this function so turning it off will ensure no accidental shutdowns.

When all the clients that you selected as controllers have been shutdown using DC functions(PK points,gem found, low HP) then a shutdown screen will appear, you have 1 minute to abort the shutdown.
Note, the status of clients not marked as controllers is ignored and they will be force logged out during the shutdown.
Beware if you have other applications running with unsaved data this will be lost.
Also most but not all PC's/Operating systems support the PowerDown feature.

Q. How do I run game clients of different versions at the same time?
A. There are 3 places were you can set DMA defeats and what memory tables to use.
1. Base set in the main setup screen(C button from GUI), used when you start CO2m8 and clients are already running or if you don't set overrides on shortcuts.
2. Shortcut overrides in the login screen(L button from GUI), RightClick On the shortcut button to set these, used when you start game client from the shortcut.
3. Running client temporary override, which is set in the memory options screen under the character setup screen(S button from GUI), set the values you want and press the Reset button(All Items) to activate.

Q. Why does the M8 GUI sometimes disappear I thought it was supposed to be always on top?
A. Some programs that run can mess this up because they insist on being on top as well but if you press the R button on the main GUI when this happens M8 will once again resume its rightful place.

thnx
Old 02/28/2009, 09:41   #65

thnx
Old 03/12/2009, 22:08   #66

hi when i press "S" button for character config it doesnt pop up is there something i did wrong?
Old 04/09/2009, 17:21   #67

can som1 help me? it says not logged in meanwhile i logged in already
Old 04/11/2009, 23:13   #68

How do u turn on the bot to start attacking?
Old 04/18/2009, 19:50   #69

Nice and easy to understand guide
Old 04/20/2009, 04:05   #70

Hi this is my first post on elitepvpers and first time with your programe. I just wanted to know will this program work with the latest patch as I wanted to try it out.
Another thing, there is no login key in my character login window, coz even if it doesnt work on the latest patch it has to have a login key.
Please help me out.
And nice find, read ur posts and want to try this program as soon as possible.
Old 06/08/2009, 21:45   #71

you are AWESOME
Old 07/10/2009, 22:20   #72

Hi

Hi im kinda stupid,
how do i loggin my acc in so that i can do the things?
i only downloaded it and clicked on the program thingy nd logged on conquer and nothing happened
help WOO!
Old 08/06/2009, 15:22   #73

whats wrong? hp working, MP not, can some1 tell me why?
Old 08/07/2009, 18:27   #74

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristakis View Post
whats wrong? hp working, MP not, can some1 tell me why?
That's because 2.02 didn't have mana enabled. if you can read the main thread you would know that.
Please post questions in the co2m8 question thread(see my sig)

PS 2.03 has been released and it also does mana for 5160.
Old 08/16/2009, 17:31   #75

is there a way to change the number for, when arrows get new equipped, becouse at 20 is to early, archers already auto equip, and as Non-Archer i ever shoot directly, but want auto-equip arrows when they get to 0

(sry for my bad english ^^)