Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO2m8 - Instructions

Discussion on CO2m8 - Instructions within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/30/2007, 19:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
respect guys respect!
Old 10/30/2007, 21:00   #32

the programm is great its veeery great! but you should make it easier to understand also for noobs... at first i need a lot of time without the tutorial... but also with tutorial i need sometime
and maybe a better design would be good too^^...
Use Photoshop CS3... but the function is great....^^...
could you also make a speedhack and a EXP bar too? so i dont need to open 4-5 programms^^...
Old 11/04/2007, 04:57   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash View Post
the programm is great its veeery great! but you should make it easier to understand also for noobs... at first i need a lot of time without the tutorial... but also with tutorial i need sometime
could you also make a speedhack and a EXP bar too? so i dont need to open 4-5 programms^^...

...Good Idea ^^
Old 11/06/2007, 15:22   #34

well i was using SV...but it doesnt work on new patch 5000...but i'll try ur prog..it looks good and really nice job with instructions....
Old 11/06/2007, 17:23   #35

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash View Post
There is a method in my madness, yes it takes a little skill and dedication to use it, but these kind of tools aren't aimed at noobs, In my book noobs should actually learn to play the game and gets some general interface skills before they start taking shortcuts.
Nope no speedhacks this is a assistance tool not a hack program.
Not doing graphics displays in M8 as I want it to run fast even with old PC's.
Hmm exactly what am I supposed to use Photoshop for ???
Old 11/25/2007, 09:42   #36

How do i start this program? I did read the whole thing but got nothing:S
Old 12/21/2007, 08:30   #37

This guide doesn't even tell you how to get the ******* thing started. I've put in the login information , the client doesn't show on the list. There's no login button.
Old 12/23/2007, 07:46   #38

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,452
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaKilla View Post
This guide doesn't even tell you how to get the ******* thing started. I've put in the login information , the client doesn't show on the list. There's no login button.
Sorry I thought it was pretty straight forward really

But heres another go at explaining the basic startup method:-
If you get weird characters in co2m8 then your running either an older/newer client than the selected table:-
press L button, select the correct memory table for your client version or get a more appropriate one from my table thread, restart co2m8.
Also if your on a non English client, read Q&A for answers to that.

If you want to use the login stuff read the section entitled "CO2m8 - Guide To Login Screen" in this thread.

Oh and if you run co2m8 and nothing happens then you need to use and newer version and make sure your system date is correct.

Yes its all there but you have to read and use some intelligences, please do remember this is a free program given as a community service, if you were paying for it then yes you could expect detailed guides etc, but since your not you will have to take it as it comes.

If you really want to be a maverick you can always PM me and assist me in writing something more detailed
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2008, 10:19   #39

Ummm can you help me out how do i start this thing x] . nice program though please help!
Old 05/07/2008, 08:42   #40

just run co2m8.exe after unpacking the rar package
Old 05/08/2008, 13:16   #41

sry, had to edit this, t was a really really retarded question. think i need more sleep xD.
but anyway, oredropper doesnt seem to work, filled 2 times and oredroppers still didn't initiate. have dma on, what could it be?
Old 05/11/2008, 17:06   #42

i have the same problem
Old 05/19/2008, 17:47   #43

Hi, was wondering if you could walk me through the right clicking guard lvler. I can't seem to get it to work.
Old 05/23/2008, 21:13   #44

loving this program, the auto log in, integrated speed hack, and removal of 3Deffects are great, however i am tryin to use it along with the conquer BOT 3.0 (thread i this forum) and I can either set it to relog (using f11 auto stop bot) but cant get it to relog then continue botting. is there a way this can be accomplished using this bot or do you know of one which i can use which will be able to do this?

sorry if i mae no sense but i hope you can desipher my poor english and giv me some constuctive feedback
Old 05/30/2008, 17:36   #45

sadly i cannot figure out how to get to the set path thing or how to start the bot lol

help plz o_o