Ok, im noob when it comes about using this programs. Im gonna start using coz i need an auto scatter, i like co2m8 because it has alot tools.
Well,c an some explain me how to configure the auto scatter, and these other functions like dodgejump.
I know there is a guide but i did read it and i dont find it. Is there a buttom to start the program?
I put the right click to 2 sec, but my archer seem slike scatter but it dont hit the mobs.
I'm having problems with the DMADefeat button...
I've restarted CO2m8... but it keeps remaining grayed out.
Any possible solutions?
Thank you in advance.
CO2M8-Account/Session Manager, MultiFunction Trainer 12/05/2016 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1605 Replies Newest Version Of Co2m8 Is 3.30f - Released 26th Jul 2012
For Old Game Clients 5091-5576
................................................. ....
PLEASE NOTE: EPVP (elitepvpers) is the ONLY site where you can get a authorized version
of the M8 tool, all other sites are untrusted duplicates.
CO2M8 - Primer Guide 02/26/2012 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 32 Replies PLEASE NOTE: EPVP (elitepvpers) is the ONLY site where you can get a authorized version
of the M8 tool, all other sites are untrusted duplicates.
DownLoad CO2M8 --> HERE
THE CO2M8 PRIMER GUIDE - Rev2
A quick start guide for new CO2m8 users, because the main guide is a little out of date but still mostly accurate I've decided to leave it intact and instead write a supplementary basic primer guide that deals more clearly and simply with the areas that are giving people the most...
a stupid question about how to use CO2m8 01/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies well today i found out CO2m8 2.18( i'm back to CO after 3 years), and im gonna to use it, but i donno how to DC my account with CO2m8 which is the most interested function for me atm, well i found somthing in the setting Ingame Slot Setup there is somthing called KB DC's C+S+n as it says i need press toghether Ctrl+shift+ number , i tried Ctrl+Shift+1 /2 /3 but nothing happen to my 3 Co opened.
So how to disconnect account with CO2m8? I 've tried to find something in the guild , but there is...