Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a hunting tip/theory

Discussion on Just a hunting tip/theory within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hunting for long times at spawns generally gives me one met and a +1 per 1k kills.

I've found that changing monster every 300k *(Unless great drops continue)* reaps better finds.

For example I got 1 met and +1 coro at elf apes. 1k kills

4 mets, +1 arch coat, x +1 1handed. total 900 kills at pc bandits, then rats, then fire spirits.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Try it out. Feel free to post how it goes for you.' border='0' alt='Try it out. Feel free to post how it goes for you.' />
Old 09/26/2006, 05:41   #2

could work, i'll try it, tho i still can't 1 hit elfs yet. will go at bandits for now. can u seriously make a met within 1k kills guarenteed? that'd be aswome
Old 09/26/2006, 15:38   #3

Most of the time, I've met a few 120+ archers who often use this method, works well for me maybe it works well for you. best of luck!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lotto, Socs, Hunting for the better theory
03/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I believe there are ways to increase your chances at hunting, socketing, and lottery box. As a thread from Soc Theories this idea hit me. I do believe Hunting, Lotto, and making socs are all random. But its the value in CO's programming that decides on how random it is. Example- U have a .00001 chance to get good items from hunting, lottery, and socketing. Now u have a 1/10k chance of getting those good items. But even if you try 10k times u wont be guaranteed a good item, it is still a...
Moonbox Theory (Just a theory, don't flame =D)
01/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Looks like my theory was wrong. Looks like all Moonboxes are Moonbox. If you can prove that it isn't, by all means let me know =P
+1 Theory
05/17/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 49 Replies
So of course we all know that it is impossible to create an Itemtype for viewing +1's on the ground because +1 is server side. Now I have been watching my counter carefully, and the number of +1's I have been getting, and heres the theory: 1> +1 Items cannot be seen on the ground, even if you were to hack into the system. 2> +1 Items are not randomly dropped in the way Refs, Uniques, Elites, & Supers are. 3> A person picks up an item that has +1. Go back in time, and get someone else to...