Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COPartner Guide by georgemareen

Discussion on COPartner Guide by georgemareen within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Downloading and Installing

1. Go to this
2. To download, click the second link in the first post. Which is
3. You will be directed to a site called "zerowaitingtime" or zwt for short. Enter the code that is in the picture into the textbox. After entering the code, click the download button.
4. A window will appear asking something like, "Do you want to open or save this file?? Click the open button.
5. Soon after, another window pops up with a progress bar. Wait for the progress bar to get from the left to the right hand side of its box. Then the window will close and another window will open.
6. This window has a folder in it named "COPartner and Emulator". You will need to extract this folder into a place easy to get to, such as your desktop or your programs folder.

Opening and Running

1. Go to the place where you extracted the folder and open the folder.
2.You will see five icons in the folder. Click the icon that has the Windows logo in it and is named "Server and Emulator". A gray window will show up saying, "COPanther Cracked BY BitVector And Emulated By Ultimate Haker".
3. Go back to the, "COPartner and Emulator" folder. Click the TQProgram icon that has blue blocks spelling out MFB.
4. A window comes up saying, "Conquer partner ver 2006-06-17 Cracked by puzzlebird@epvpers". Click the ok button in the window.
5. A window will come up explaining what each F button does. "F1 health pot, F2 man pot, F3 healpot bundle, F8 sit, F9 meditation, F10 XP skills.? Click the ok button to see a new window.
6. This window has two buttons, start and exit. Before you do anything more, make sure you are logged into Conquer Online 2.0. Once you log in, repair all your equipment and have health and/or mana potions ready.
7. Go back to the window that has the two buttons named start and exit. Click the start button. Now the textbox that said, "2006-06-17 ", says "Succeed!"
8. Go back to Conquer Online 2.0. Press F11 and a window will pop up, press F11 again and it minimizes.

Basic Leveling

1. Press F11 to open the window back up. The first option you are allowed to select is the "bot type". You can choose 1 that is Leveling or 2 that is PK. Choose option 1 by clicking inside the first circle.
2. The second option you are allowed to choose is "Character". Click the circle that corresponds to your character's type.
3. The third option is "Attack Key". "Attack Key" is the mouse button you use to attack monsters. Trojans, warriors and archers click the left circle and taoists click the right circle.
4. There is an option to the right of "Attack Key" called "interval". This just adjusts how long your character waits before attacking and this should not be adjusted under normal circumstances so leave it on the default 0.5 Sec setting.
5. This next choice is called "move". You have two options. If you want less chance of getting in botjail, choose the run option. If you want speed, choose the jump option. It is self-explanatory what run and jump do.
6. The sixth option is the "Monster" option. First, choose whether you want to compete or not compete. Which means, do you want to attack monsters that someone else is attacking or not.
7. Below the "Compete" and "Not compete" circles, is eight textboxes. This can be called the monster list. Just type in the name of each monster you wish to fight (must be 100% accurate spelling).
8. To the right of all these options is three buttons. "Detect", "Save Name" and "Read Name". If you are near monsters that you want to level on, just press the "Detect" button and the names of the monsters will automatically be added to the monster list. Ignore the other two buttons.
9. Now the seventh option we come to is "Monster Type". Click inside the circle that defines the type of monsters you are fighting. The two choices are, "Normal" and "Flying". Note: To the right of these two choices is an option that says "Enhance Attack", ignore it.
10. Number eight on the list is the "Pick up items". There are 3 circles and they are, "None", "Default" and "All". If you want a less chance of going to botjail, select "None" and you will not pickup items on the ground. If you want to pick up some items, select "Default" and it will automatically pick up Dragonballs, Meteors and other valuable stuff. In addition, if you type items in the textboxes you can add more on to the default settings. The last option is one you should not use and is called "All". It picks up all items and is the one most likely to send you to botjail. Note: If you are picking up items, make sure you always have space in your inventory.
11. Ninth option, this option is all about keeping you character alive. The top textbox on the left side is where you type at what health does your character need to use a health potion. The top box on the right side is where you type at what mana does your character need to use a mana potion. The bottom left is at what health does your character disconnect at. The bottom right is at what durability does your character disconnect at. Note: If you do not use mana, leave the top right choice as it is.
12. To the right of the ninth option you should see two textboxes. The first one presses F2 every however many specified seconds. This is good if you have a skill that can be put into F2. Wait until your experience skills are activated and then try to put one of them in the F2 shortcut button in your CO client. An example of a skill that can be used this way is the Cyclone skill for trojans. The downside of this F2 auto key presser is that it could increase the risk of going to botjail because it is a repetitive task. Now! The bottom textbox is how long Conquer Online should run before it is disconnected. So just type in however many hours you want, into the textbox.
13. The option that says "Route" should always be on default.
14. Below "Route is two textboxes, "Area" and "Move". You must figure out how to set these yourself. An estimate would be, Area: 200 Move: 15
15. At the very bottom, it says "DC with enemy" and a textbox follows after. Input into the textbox the name of someone who PKs you or maybe a GM and when that person gets near, you will disconnect. Diagonally to this is a "Reconnect" option that will or will not reconnect you when you disconnect.
16. Make sure you are near the monsters . Click the "OPTIONS" button in the game client and turn on the "SHOW NAMES" option.
17. Click the start button. You are now done.

PK(Aimbot)

1.The first option you choose is PK by clicking inside the second circle.
2. Next option is "Character", which is where you choose what class your character is.
3. Third option, choose left if you are a warrior, trojan or archer and choose right if you are a taoist
4. Fourth option, in the monster list, type in the people you want to PK.
5. Lastly, set at what health and mana you need to use a potion at and what durability you disconnect on.

Mining

1. Use a program called

More information about COPartner

Go to these links- and Note: these two topics are old so some of the information is outdated.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=That is all there is to it!' border='0' alt='That is all there is to it!' />
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2006, 20:55   #2

Questions and Answers

1. What is the "B" with a textbox beside it for?
The B option is for certain pickup like neckys/rings/weapons/armours/everything/over1kgold

1-7 are item classes
8- is everything
9- is gold over 1000

2.What about things like healpot bundles?_
I use ginseng bundles for when I am going to be AFK alot, but the bundles aren't used. Which means I end up having to put them on F2 and set it to press every minute or so._
Sure this means I get to keep my healthpots topped up, but the downside to this is that my inventory is always full until I've used up most of my bundles._
Anyone else having this problem?_
Old 09/03/2006, 22:19   #3

BUMP
Old 09/04/2006, 07:02   #4

wow... this really covers everything
nice job
Old 09/04/2006, 07:04   #5

dunno why its not honored! its a good guide! keep up the work, i like it!

Would be nice if you could also write down what the different numbers in the field B actually do ... because thats something that really interests me !

Whatever, good Guide!

MfG
Dannydunno
Old 09/04/2006, 09:57   #6

Thanks for the positive feedback. If anyone knows what the "B" option is for, please tell!
Old 09/04/2006, 12:21   #7

erm, what about things like healpot bundles?

Like i use ginseng bundles for when im gonna be afk alot, but the bundles arnt used, which means i end up having to put them on F2 and set it to press every minute or so.

Sure this means i get to keep my healthpots topped up, but the downside to this is that my inventory is always full until ive used up most of my bundles.

Anyone else having this problem?
Old 09/04/2006, 12:25   #8

Hmm...it says that F3 is healpot bundles but I'm not sure what it totally means...I'm going to change my second post to a question and answer post so all you will have to do is check the second post.
Old 09/04/2006, 13:04   #9

right, well, i'd pretty much worked out most of what the program does before this anyway, the interface is fairly self explanitary, i might make a bunch of screenshots to help with the guide, you can add them to your post at the approprite points, i wont do them till later tho, busy now
Old 09/04/2006, 13:19   #10

i dun use copartner so i cant use this :/ cuz it screws up on me :S
Old 09/04/2006, 16:28   #11

its screwed up a few times on me and made me lose a few mets, but its meant i can do other stuff while i level, and TBH it levels faster than i would if i were playing, when it doesnt **** up that is...
Old 09/05/2006, 07:52   #12

the B option is for certain pickup like neckys/rings/weapons/armours/everything/over1kgold

1-7 are item classes
8- is everything
9- is gold over 1000

btw my topic isnt outdated, its for the coparter released by puzzlebird.
and in the topic it says "updated" if you go through i answer the questions asked by noobs, quite a few of the replies for that topic are from me
Old 09/05/2006, 09:43   #13

Thanks for the help, recoiled
Old 09/06/2006, 02:55   #14

nice guide... but is it possible to run conquer partner and cotobo at the same time or would that make u go to botjail (on the same char)?
Old 09/06/2006, 03:19   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by boom1hit@Sep 6 2006, 02:55
nice guide... but is it possible to run conquer partner and cotobo at the same time or would that make u go to botjail (on the same char)?
I think you would have a very high risk of going to botjail
Closed Thread