Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COPartner/Emulator Guide

Discussion on COPartner/Emulator Guide within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
################################################## #
## Copartner is still very buggy, 9net9 posted that it is, and if we cant help you,
## that means you will have to put up with it or not use it at all.
################################################## #

This works from patch 4312+

Included in this is - Speedhack, Copartner, Emulator, Multiclient, Guides

This topic contains the necessary information to get COPartner running on most computers. Below are the necessary links to gte you started

Original COPartner translated by puzzlebird

'Mini' COPartner translated by puzzlebird

You NEED the Server Emulator which allows the cracked + translated versions to work

i also did not make this - Karma -> BitVector And Ultimate Haker

### HOW TO SET UP COPARTNER ###

Download the emulator which is stated above - Extract and take COPantherEmulator.exe to a folder

Download COPartner Mini (which is better set out in my oppinion) and extract to the same folder.

Run the emulator, run copartner, press start, (you may close the emulator after you have pressed start)

Goto your conquer window and press F11

HOW TO USE RECORDED ROUTE
Exactly what I think. :-)

BTW, for the "record" function. Here is the manual from 9net9.

* Press F5 to start record route
* Go by the route you want to record in conquer
* Press F5 again to finish record, it will automatically switch to lvling mode and start travel in the route (if you choose it in the configuration window)
* Recording can take max 15 minutes.
(discovered by puzzlebird)
Enjoy.

###READ BELOW###

You cannot set COPartner to 'Pick All' Setting as once your bag gets full it uses the old packet structure to drop items. And you WILL get sent to BOT JAIL

COPartner Keeps Crashing On F11 or doesnt work!! - It doesnt like your exe, either use original or the multiclient above ^^

FOR POTS AND XP SKILL - To let Partner use pot and XP Skill. Set F1 = HP pot and F10 = XP Skill and set values of "Press F2" = 40 - (Apparently doesnt work on taos.. but XP skill isnt really a great help for taos anywho)

FOR ARROW REFIL - The ???F2??? with the number next to it is in seconds, how often F2 gets pressed. If you put arrows on F2, and set the number to about 40-50, then it should be right. - Thanks to WirlWind

BOT JAIL - if your stuck in bot jail or want to get in heres chocos guide to get in and out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speedhack that works with current patch

i did not make this either - Credits to andyX

Multiclient can be found here
Apparently this multiclient works with COPartner -
This is another multiclient.

For information that may help you find out why the OLD programs dont work with the new patch can be found -
here
and here

***I do not claim any of this as my own work, i just wrote this to stop noobs flooding the topic on questions that can be easily answered. ***
Old 06/06/2006, 07:03   #2

elite*gold: 200
i think its a good guide for n00bs +k from me even i dont use co partner
Old 06/06/2006, 08:00   #3

why ty ^^
Old 06/06/2006, 08:33   #4

how many people have had sucess with my guide? just wondering..
Old 06/08/2006, 06:17   #5

ive put this in both sections as noobs were posting questions in bots/exploits and co2 main
Old 06/08/2006, 06:32   #6

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally posted by recoiled@Jun 6 2006, 08:33
how many people have had sucess with my guide? just wondering..
im sure quite a lot =o))
Old 06/08/2006, 06:36   #7

It's a pretty good guide, good for anyone that doesn't know the basics of how to run the bot and whatnot. Just a question, is anyone else having trouble getting durability disconnect to work? I tried setting it to 1 lower then my current durability and when it drops it doesn't disconnect me. It has me kind of worried because I don't want to break my equipment.
Old 06/09/2006, 14:57   #8

added recorded route info, ill try the dc on dur. gimme a day or so to try it out ^^