Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoPartner GUIDE(to take itens)

Discussion on CoPartner GUIDE(to take itens) within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1-)Open Conquer, and log in,
2-)Go in Options and click in the 2 optins (Counter and the other.)
3-)Run Emulator and the hack.
4-)In "bot tipe" select ?Leving.
5-)In pick up itens, you you select Defout, and enter name this names in "A" :Meteor, Gold ,Dragon Ball.(Relex, your char will take all ekips ref or elite,etc..,you need only enetr this names to take first this itens.)
6-)In Disconect you enter 2 , in Pots you enetr 200.
8-) In "area" " Move" you change to 999 (if you are huting in big mape) or dont change(If you are hunting in little map.)
9-)Press Detect in your hunt mape to select what monster you will kill.
10-)Press Start.

ok, is it...
Old 09/24/2006, 22:43   #2

yes thats for killing the monster and picking the items 2 but can u explain 2 me wawt happens if u enter 2 on Disconnect?
Old 09/24/2006, 23:44   #3

@Legit_Hacker?

this hack have auto reconet =D, maybe you make download of Coparner with some bugs.look in the forum, have one post wioth this bug fixed.Cya.
And, you will pick up all itens refined,etc.., i say for enetr Meteor,Gold,and DB in hack, because is the most important itens O.o.cya again xD
Old 09/26/2006, 20:08   #4

my char dont pick up the Gold
Old 09/26/2006, 20:42   #5

if u gunna make a guide plz make a good one......

1.)if u put it on default and type in the items u want i no it picks up elite,ref uni and stuff but it will skip the +1 items.
2.)if u put 999 in the "move"box most likley your char will get stuck in some corner or side somewhere and wont move at all.....
Old 10/02/2006, 08:06   #6

y dont u jus make it pick all up n make it run only

Similar Threads Similar Threads
COPartner Guide by georgemareen
09/30/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 68 Replies
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/205/copartguidml7 .png Downloading and Installing 1. Go to this LINK 2. To download, click the second link in the first post. Which is THIS 3. You will be directed to a site called "zerowaitingtime" or zwt for short. Enter the code that is in the picture into the textbox. After entering the code, click the download button. Screen 4. A window will appear asking something like, "Do you want to open or save this file?? Click the open button. Screen 5. Soon...
CoPartner Downlaod , Guide
12/16/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 13 Replies
1-)Open conquer and login in. 2-) go in options and select the 2 opitions ( Counter and the other). 3-)Run emulator 4-)Run hack. 5-)Set to up lvl, and go to your hunt area. 6-)use the "Detect" to take a name of monster. 7-)change the jump to run (i the Move in ahck) 8-)select all (in pick up item, in hack) 9-)Change Area to 200 and move to 200. 10-)Press Start and have fun.
For all user of Copartner, a usefull guide
09/10/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Hello, I made this guide just to help, maybe some of this you guys havent thought of yet, but if it has already been said i alpologize....Ok this is for Copartner and how to get the most out of it you can I suggest useing this version, it works well for me, and i did not make or contribute to Copartner i am not taking credit for its creation, link-->http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.ph p?act=ST&f=127&t=22453&s= Ok, now once you set this up, and folow puzzlebird directions you can go...
About COpartner itens values
09/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
since 9net9 is not on anymore, i was wondering if any1 could explain me what the numbers you can set at the "B" spot mean (pick setting). all i know is that 9 is for mb tokens =\ thanks already
COPartner/Emulator Guide
06/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
################################################## # ## Copartner is still very buggy, 9net9 posted that it is, and if we cant help you, ## that means you will have to put up with it or not use it at all. ################################################# ## This works from patch 4312+ Included in this is - Speedhack, Copartner, Emulator, Multiclient, Guides This topic contains the necessary information to get COPartner running on most computers. Below are the necessary links to gte...