Anyhoo, I was saying if you AREN'T using cotobo, make sure you have a scroll. And instead of just dcing like said, if you scroll, you can put your gem in the WH. also another tip is to use waters with DH. That takes the annoyance outta getting back to the mines lol.
cotobo mine is chill !! earn gems=money without make something !!
just go in mine start mine and wait, go afk and make some good in real life !!
like earning money =) look in my sig
ConquerHaxor2 shut the *** up you ****** we al here to help noob and you here to till people off what worng with you go get a life you ***
forget about you but one thing for this
i been mineing at one spot for like 6 her with 3 miner one in dc and to in pc only fine 1 phinx gem so staying in same place seem not working fore me but that just me if you get some luke till me ok>>>>>>>>>> >
1st Fact: Staying at the same spot for a long time = less ores & More gems.
2nd Fact: pc mine is the best mine.
3nd Fact: all at all u seem to get best gems with all this, but at least it's all luck..
Luck..
See?
Luck.
Greets,
Joe
(btw, I mine with only 1 miner 8-9h a day, and I get like 4 normal, 2 reffys, and like every 2-3 days a super..
doing this for long time and had already like 6 sup nix, 3 sup drag, and 2 sup rains, took me like 3 weeks.)
Originally posted by andy2001hieu@Jun 6 2006, 10:08 ConquerHaxor2 shut the *** up you ****** we al here to help noob and you here to till people off what worng with you go get a life you ***
forget about you but one thing for this
i been mineing at one spot for like 6 her with 3 miner one in dc and to in pc only fine 1 phinx gem so staying in same place seem not working fore me but that just me if you get some luke till me ok>>>>>>>>>> >
if u dont take care then luke skywalker will take ur pc away
and this u call help?
Quote:
I BEEN MINEING FOR A LONG TIME ALSO I CAN TILL YOU ONE THING I BEEN GETTING GEM NEXT TO WALL AROUND 1 HR YOU WILL GET A GEM AND SO ON BUT THAT FOR ME SO YOU HAVE TO TRY IT IF YOU HAVE LUKE THEN YOU WILL FINE IT SUPER GEM I KEEP AND REFIN I SEAL NUMAL GEM I DO QUST TO GET ME HOP THIS HELP
LOVE YOU ALL (ANDY) ^_^
A masn speak about " gems spots " , i can t say that gems spot exist, but i think that more spot are better for mine gems.
After that friend tell me where was a gem spot , i begin to mine ( sorry for the bad according verbs xD ) and find Sup Dragy ! And the better : i find sup dragy 2 times !! ( and lot of ref dragy rainbows...And again more normal...)
but guys, see when i go mine, verytime i always go to my spot that i always go to, and i stay there for hours, somedays ill mine like 10 gems, some days 5, somedays 1 or 2, but its all worth the pactients, like yesterday all i mined was ref rainbow, and today i plan on mining something great cause im i beleave in miners luck!
I seem to have better luck mining when I stack my miners all on the same spot. I'm running an experiment now. 4 miners all on one location and 4 other miners all at different locations. None of them are moving. I will update as time progresses. Any thoughts you may have about stacking/non-stacking miners will be helpfull.
I'm not too sure if anyone else has had this happen to them, but on more than one occasion, I logged my miners in, and I almost immediately mined a super gem. It's wierd....when I first started using CoTobo, the day it came out..I logged my miners back in, after school, as they were d/ced by some pker....then about 5 minutes later, I came back to my pc, and they were both logged out, each of them with a super nix. =/ But I know for a fact of a mining spot....you don't have to believe me...but on Jupiter, I have tried other spots with the same amount of miners, for the same amount of time...and none of them gave as many gems as this spot.
Sell DBS "Real Cash" . . . . Only in "MARS SERVER" 05/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Each DB cost 3 usd...
Approval credit will transfer db directly @ market.
10 dbs left only... PM me for more details...