Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

issue on old login class entro

Discussion on issue on old login class entro within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
issue on old login class entro

hiii alll
i downgrade my source to be classic i make my last class monk so i remove from entro all classes like windwalker dragon warr .... etc but i have an issue after removing them i cant decrease entro space so there place look empty how can i modify it or which file control the width of entro
that image for what happen on entro
Old 01/12/2021, 13:17   #2

He's trying. I'm not very familiar with the flash login personally sorry that I cannot be of assistance. I think you are asking the right questions though - you may in fact be able to change the size - or if there is a bool for being able to scroll you could perhaps disable that?
Sorry I cant be of more assistance.
Old 01/12/2021, 19:53   #3

Received Thanks: 1,565

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Project Issue / Sro_client Issue / Help if you can!!
09/08/2019 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
There's thousands of edits i want to make on the sro_client.exe but i don't want to regret later because i choosed the wrong sro_client.exe to build in, so help me guys with a good sro_client.exe to build my project on I see many servers with virusless sro_client.exe that i prefer to use, but i with no knowledge of what did they edit on it, i can't use it So i need a Sro_client.exe with 3 conditions 1. No Edits 2. No Virus 3. Fit with vsro 1.88 The answers will be really...
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue
04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.
Class issue with adding new gear.
11/25/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers. I have for quit some time been thinking and trying to reslove the problem between the SHstudio and Making new gears. the problem was, All the Models (Race's) Like for ex. Huwf.mlx - Humf.mlx Huwf = Female Fighter Humf = Male fighter.
Login without MC - Login ohne "MC" - Login Sem MC
01/08/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Deutsch ------------------------------------------------- --------------------- Hallo, ich habe einen Server Metin2. Metin2classic.com habe ich versucht, Kunden ohne MC bieten, aber nie nach rechts.: Das Problem ist: -Der Spieler kann auf Ihr Konto zugreifen, immer der Charakter-Auswahl So wählt er einen Charakter, kehrt er an den Anfang ------------------------------------------------- --------------------- English ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------...