Ooook guys, here's the deal:
Acording this

I made some SS's from Market, Twin & Bird Island, and working on Ape Mountain (Love Canyon). As I am finishing every map, with the coords posted in the

I just pointed, I will keep editing this post till I am finished. I am not saying that all of them are legit, cuz they are not posted by me, so don't blame me if you don't find anything there.
So far this is what I got:
Abrevations:
M - marked
NM - Not marked
L - Legit
market (160,101),
M L
Twin city:
(850,651)(939,570)
M L!!! Checked my self, they are there.
Bird Island:
(686,565)
M
(856,576)
M
(313,546)banditti
M
(174,110)boathouse
NM (couldn't find)
(574,584) lvl 97 bandits
M
(686,960) green snake
M
Since it's already 21:xx (Server Time), I post this thread uncomplete, so those who read this and if you are lucky, check it out. In the attachment there are 3 SS's, the maps only. Squamas are marked with yellow spots.