Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Screen Coords <--> Map Coords using autoit

Discussion on Screen Coords <--> Map Coords using autoit within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,175
Screen Coords <--> Map Coords using autoit

Someone might like this.

I provide an example of how to convert screen coords into map coords and visa versa. So that if your using autoit or some other mouse clicking macro tool, then you can get it to accurately get the mouse coordinates to click to move to a map-coordinate location.

This method works by using autoit to look at the current player coordinates (_MemoryRead()), and performing some clicks on the screen to take map coordinate samples for mouse clicks in different locations. Then it learns how to click to move to coordinates by solving a set of linear equations using matrixes (Alt+L for learning mode). Doing it this way allows the scrn<->map coordinate transformation to adapt to any client running in any screen resolution, with shift screen or even zoom hack on (it will still work out a transform for the two spaces scrn and map).

The following two are the change in player map coordinate to the map coordinate of interest:

- let dx be delta map x-coordinate
- let dy be delta map y-coordinate

The next two are the mouse coordinates:

- let mx be the mouse x-coordinate (in screen space)
- let my be the mouse y-coordinate (in screen space)

What we want to is make a model to map screen coordinates into map coordinates and visa versa. To do that we solve the following linear equations:

(Note: the numbers 1, 2, and 3 on the end of dx,dy,mx and my are the sample index, and '.' for multiplication.)

[Delta Map Coordinates To Mouse Coordinates]

dx1.a + dy1.b + c = mx1
dx2.a + dy2.b + c = mx2
dx3.a + dy3.b + c = mx3
dx1.d + dy1.e + f = my1
dx2.d + dy2.e + f = my2
dx3.d + dy3.e + f = my3

or in matrix form:

[ dx1 dy1 1 ] [ a d ] [ mx1 my1 ]
[ dx2 dy2 1 ] x [ b e ] = [ mx2 my2 ]
[ dx3 dy3 1 ] [ c f ] [ mx3 my3 ]

[ a d ] ( [ dx1 dy1 1 ] ) [ mx1 my1 ]
[ b e ] = inv ( [ dx2 dy2 1 ] ) x [ mx2 my2 ]
[ c f ] ( [ dx3 dy3 1 ] ) [ mx3 my3 ]

[Mouse Coordinates To Delta Map Coordinates]

mx1.g + my1.h + i = dx1
mx2.g + my2.h + i = dx2
mx3.g + my3.h + i = dx3
mx1.j + my1.k + l = dy1
mx2.j + my2.k + l = dy2
mx3.j + my3.k + l = dy3

or in matrix form:

[ mx1 my1 1 ] [ g j ] [ dx1 dy1 ]
[ mx2 my2 1 ] x [ h k ] = [ dx2 dy2 ]
[ mx3 my3 1 ] [ i l ] [ dx3 dy3 ]

etc. (mult both sides by inv of thingy)

When both solved, the transformation matrix for converting from Delta Map to Mouse Coords is:

[ a d ]
[ b e ]
[ c f ]

And for converting back from Mouse Coords to Delta Map Coords it is:

[ g j ]
[ h k ]
[ i l ]

Use it like the following:

DeltaMap -> Mouse
[ a d ]
[ mx my ] = [ dx dy 1 ] x [ b e ]
[ c f ]

Mouse -> DeltaMap
[ g j ]
[ dx dy ] = [ mx my 1 ] x [ h k ]
[ i l ]

And that is all there is too it. I have attached an example program written in autoit. The program is for an archer plvler.

Steps to using the program:

STEP 1: Log in ur archer plvler account in co.
STEP 2: Run archer-plvler.au3 using ur autoit.
STEP 3: In ur archer plvler screen go to an open space away from monsters and the edges of the map with little or no obsticles like rocks/trees in the way.
STEP 4: Press Alt+l. This is for getting the program to learn how to transform map to screen coordinates and visa versa.
STEP 5: Jump around with your archer marking in the waypoints by pressing Alt+w (Note: u can use Alt+c to delete all ur waypoints and start over)
STEP 6: Log in all your noob co accounts and ur tanker or have a friend help u.
STEP 7: Back on ur plvler archer client, Press Alt+p to unpause the macro, then your archer-plvler bot will start to follow the way points while jumping and scattering the monsters. (make sure u have scatter on right click)

Note: Random noise is added to each waypoint to help avoid bot detection, however it is very accuracy, if you see Mouse Map Coordinates in tooltip and u click, then your coordinates become those coordinates exactly most the time. (sometimes 1 out)

And thats it... I dont know who else will find this useful as I have. But Enjoy.

I have another one too for melee character self leveling, I used it to bot my ninja from L100 up to L110 in labby (all his gears broke lol), but its a bit buggy atm, so i am not gonna release it.

Edit: When getting the bot to learn coordinate transformation its Alt+L (lowercase L, just happens lowercase L looks like a number 1 in this font.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip archer-plvler.zip (5.5 KB, 143 views)
Old 04/21/2009, 15:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,175
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found