Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official V3n0M Thread

Discussion on Official V3n0M Thread within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Official V3n0M Thread

****** V3n0M-5002-Build1 For Download *****
NO NEED TO AUTO/REPATCH JUST DOWNLOAD V3n0M As it Contains all Patches from CO Version 4358 Files ^^ all the way to 5002

REMOVED READ HERE
THIS IS A V3n0M TEAM PRODUCTION, FOR ELITEPVPERS AND ********** MEMBERS ONLY, LEAKING OR SELLING WITHOUT MY PRIOR PERMISSION VIA ANY MEANS IS NOT ALLOWED, THIS INCLUDES PEAPLE TRYING TO SELL V3n0M ON EBAY...

based off QOProxy, rewritten by iliveoncaffiene and net7. Patched, cleaned and updated by Queen-Of-Evil
now just a standard zip file, Just extract the zip file to your main CO folder.

INSTALLATION AND USAGE GUIDE IS HERE --->

Itemz.txt files for Autolooting diffrent Item types --->

MAKE SURE CONQUER IS CLOSED BEFORE EXTRACTING CONTENTS TO YOUR MAIN CO FOLDER

based off QOProxy, rewritten by iliveoncaffiene and net7. Patched, cleaned and updated by Queen-Of-Evil

****** 5002-Build1 For Download *****
REMOVED READ HERE

You will need J# Enviroment 2, .Net 2 With .Net 2 Service Pack2 Enviroments to run this package.

Features:

SuperJump - You can now NORMALLY jump over anything thanks to *Ms* New conquer.exe file, but working with V3n0M, you CAN just jump the GW wall with a normal jump which ISNT possible without V3n0M.

V3n0M-Core Proxy :
#act <Id> - If you use 1-8 as the action ID, it does dances 1-8 SERVERSIDE, NOT clientside.
#cash<Space> - Use near a warehouse to see how much cash you have
#bladebot - You know what it is.
#scentbot - And you know what this is aswell.
#autohunt - Autohunts (* Yes it works with screen refresh so you SEE your char still better than SV Autohunt
#autoloot - Autoloots,,,
#target - Teleport/Jumps to Target selected with Tornado Icon, Works through walls, ALL WALLS!
#f - Follow Player whos name is in Whisper Box DISABLED
#fk - FollowKills player whos name is in Whisper Box DISABLED

#nadobot - The Legendry NadoBot in All its SICK GLORY!!!
#filter - Turns Proxy into a Packet Filter
#speed - Speed in Miliseconds that the Proxy thinks
#jumpgate - Jumps GW Gate
#jumpergate1 - Jumps GW Gate
#alone - Removes all other players from CO interface
#quit - Quits :P
#bye - Also Quits
#autosit - Turns OFF/ON Autosit (* Is ON BY DEFAULT *)
#autoshoot - TURN THIS OF TO MAKE AIMBOTS WORK!!!, THIS IS ON BY DEFAULT
#automine - Automines for Gems/Gold
#cyclone - Cyclone speedhack, Still buggy, just needs "Activating" After yourve used it, FAQ About at bottom of this post.
#repairall - Autorepairs Equips,,, YOU NEED STATS CORRECT TO RE-EQUIP ITEMS!
#metspam - Spams Mets.
#record - Record attack packet/s
#repeat - Repeat the attack packet/s
#repeatstop - Stops the repeating attack packet/s

New Super DragonGem Graphics
New Fixed Nado Graphics
New Reborn Guard Graphics
New Weapon Graphics
New DarkRobes Graphics
New 2nd RB Vigor Graphics
New LuckyTime Graphics
New Fixed FastBlade Graphic

Lab Boss Respawn Times and Locations!!!
Lab Mini-Maps
Upgraded Map Pack, FULL SQUAMA LOCATIONS, Portals, Respawns, the works.
Upgraded Reborn Guard AI, USE WITH CAUTION THIS IS DISABLED BY DEFAULT!!!

List of " / " Commands Provided by High6

/break - Disconnect...
/color <alpha> <red> <green> <blue>
/look <size 1-4> - changes your size(1 = small woman, 2 = big woman, 3 = small man, 4 = big man)(only client side)
/mount - useless...
/rolescale <75 default> - Changes characters size (and click area :P)
/ver - when version was last build(date)
/scale <scale> - don't mess with :P
/data - Nothing
/addeffect <effect> - 3deffect.ini
/addmsg <text> - Adds a system message in green :P
/mapcolor <Color(hex) FFFFFFFF default> - changes map color filter.
/3deffect <effect> - same as /addeffect but doesn't output a Cmsg.

A Few Popular " / " Effects:

2NDMetempsychosis = 2Nd RB Vigor
dispels = White Magic Sparkles
squirrel = A Pet Squirrel to follow you around
fighter = some other effect
role-select8 = CONSTANT SUPER ARMOUR EFFECT - WARRIOR
role-select7 = CONSTANT SUPER ARMOUR EFFECT - MAGE
900x99 = Some Random Fire Graphic
elf-standby = A Cute Fairie who always follows you and never leaves your side
mass = Random Graphic
peri = Random Graphic
w-taoist = 120+ Water Tao Glow
f-taoist = 120+ Fire Tao Fire Glow

V3n0M-5002-Build1 Updates:
1) Includes Patch 5002 Files,

V3n0M-5001-Build1 Updates:
1) Includes Patch 5001 Files,
2) Updated Act commands,

V3n0M-5000-Build1 Updates:
1) Includes Patch 5000 Files,

V3n0M-4358-Build1 Updates:
1) Includes Patch 4358 Items and other files,

V3n0M-4357-Build1 Updates:
1) Includes need Haloween quest items,
2) New SouthOfCloud Garment edit,
3) More # commands re-activated.

V3n0M-4356-Build5 Updates:
1) Reactivated Blade/Scentbot
2) included *Ms* Latest Conquer.exe file, Thanks *M*
3) Is now just a standard zip file, Just extract the zip file to your main CO folder.

V3n0M-4356-Build4 Updates:
1) Fixed "FileDoesNotExist" Error in Download
2) Removed Bladebot/Scentbot
3) Fixed "Administrator Privilidges Required" Error

V3n0M-4356-Build3 Updates:
1) Fixed Proxy "Activation" GM Alerts so you now see for example "autohunt initiated" and so on.
2) Fixed the Build to not need a fix for some peaples settings,

V3n0M-4356-Build2 Updates:
1) Fixed Proxy Chat Commands to work with 4356 Got there eventually peaple.
2) Added Diffrent Map Pack due to Requests
3) Added New SuperDragonGem Effect

V3n0M-4356-Build1 Updates:
1) In your CO Folder is a old pet.dat file with a diffrent name, this allows your guard to hit peaple who attack you automaticlly, BE CAREFUL WITH IT NOT TO GO RED!!! Should be a auto-name changer in next build, cause you guessed it, you gotta change the original pet.dat to something else, THEN name the new pet.dat file as pet.dat. THE DEFAULT IS NORMAL GUARD ONLY CHANGE IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!!!
2) Updated More Spell Effects Graphics
3) Client " / " commands are WORKING!!! A Full List of " / " commands will be in next build
4) Edited 3Deffect.ini file to allow the /addeffect elf-standby fairie to last forever, so the fairie always follows you forever
5) Installer now "Patches/Upgrades" older V3n0M Builds to the latest Build so you dont have to uninstall anymore.

V3n0M-4355-Build1 Updates:
1) Updated Iron/Copper/Silver/Gold Guards graphics to some better ones
2) Updated Maps to have Lab Maps.

V3n0M-4354-Build1-Beta Updates:
1) Updated to Patch 4354,,, and lost 90pc of features,, will be re-added
On further updates peaple.
2) *M*s conquer.exe file included because he did a Great job,, Credits to *M* and thanks people.
3) Removed Dead Proxy, Left Old V3n0M Core in
4) Self Installer lets you CHOOSE what components to install and WHERE to!

V3n0M-4353-Build3 Updates:
1) Updated shortcuts, CO loading logo
2) Removed old cotobo dll file included by mistake in Build2, sorry guys,
3) Un-installer now works
4) Setup No-Longer Overwrites map folder, RENAME YOURS FIRST BEFORE INSTALL, OTHERWISE IT KEEPS YOUR PREVIOUS MINI-MAPS
5) Disabled Chat-Tips and CO Spam messages Partially,

V3n0M-4353-Build2 Updates:
1) Changed from the cleaned Nproxy core to Lake292s Proxy For the Main Proxy Core,
This is simply for the Working cyclone/dhcyclone and aimbot features.
2) conquer.exe is server.dat check bypassed and supports code injection for
Cotobo and other Memory based code injection programs. Credits go to *M*
3) The old V3n0M core is Now included as "V3n0M-Lvler" as a 2nd Proxy for peaple
Who only wish to use the Proxy for Autohunt/Loot, and the Nadobot, Use Away
From Maps which have Patrols/Guards as Itll try to kill them, this is the OLD
Pre-4353 Build V3n0M Core so IS STILL BUGGY AND HAS BEEN KEPT DUE TO REQUESTS
4) V3n0M Project Conversion Now come in Self-Installing Programs to Make it Easiar For Peaple To Install.
5) Now Includes "Ace's" Mini-Map Pack, Credits go to Ace.
6) Now Includes Updated System Messages and Minor Message changes.
7) V3n0M Core Proxy Now Requires "Java Runtime Enviroments 2 and 3"
8) The V3n0M-Lvler Core Still requires .Net 2 Framework and J# 2 Framework to work, You can download these from the Official Microsoft download site.
9) Comes with the Server.dat and Ini file changing Tutorial Provided by Lake292.
10) Installs a New folder called "V3n0M" to your start menu's Program folder
11) Is now Un-installable in good old fashioned "Add/Remove Programs"
12) Now Features the Official V3n0M Logo for Installation.
13) Comes With M's Multihack V1.0.4 Revision 2 and needed files automatically install to required destination.

REMOVED READ HERE

READ THE CONTENTS BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD! THIS IS A CONQUER HACK PACK AND CONVERSION NOT A SINGLE TOOL!

REMOVED READ HERE

DO NOT DROP ITEMS WHILE AUTOLOOTING/HUNTING OR YOU CAN GO TO BOTJAIL!!!!!

FAQ Section:

**EDIT** How to use #metspam Properly, Quoted from iliveoncaffiene:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveoncaffiene View Post
1. Say #metspam
2. Load all items and mets you want to use into inventory. (They must be loaded in there, they CANNOT ALREADY BE IN YOUR INVENTORY)
3. Say #metspam near the Artisan in TC and all items/mets will be spammed.

**EDIT** How to Cyclone Properly, by me,The Most infamous, Queen-Of-Evil:

Ok theres a simple way that each diffrent class/combo can activate Cyclone at will (* It still turns of at KO cycles, just Re-Activate using these steps *). Now when you use Cyclone, nothing appears to happen, but it has you just cant see it, the Cyclone now requires "Activation", For Archers its easy, just fly and land to start the Cyclone. For Fire/Fire combos, Dodge Activates Cyclone, but for other classes you will have to find your "Skill" That activates the Cyclone, as soon as you find a New WORKING activator to let you Activate/De-Activate at will ill add it here, and hopefully we'll soon get a list of Activaters.

*EDIT** How/Where to install to, by me, The Most Infamous, Queen-Of-Evil

Ok your thinking about downloading V3n0M Pack but you dont know how to edit files or install proxies or whatever,,, well GOOD NEWS, cause all you need to do, is know where you main CO Folder is, its normally C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0 or D:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0 , When you download the installer, just double click it from ANYWHERE even your desktop, and itll Open a Installer program, that allows you to SELECT WHAT FEATURES YOU WANT TO INSTALL!!! And Theres even a Uninstaller in your Control Panels "Add/Remove Programs" Feature, which Uninstalls venom and restores ALL PREVIOUS Files. When a new build comes out you dont have to uninstall your old build as it now "Upgrades/Patches" The old build to have to the latest version.

**EDIT** How to connect if 127.0.2.1 Doesnt work for you, by me, The Most infamous, Queen-Of-Evil

Ok yourve installed the V3n0M and downloaded all the .Net and J# Files mentioned in the readme, but you just cant connect for some reason, Well First of all try changing 127.0.2.1 to 198.162.2.1 , and if that doesnt work, try using 10.10.10.10 as a second shot.... and finally, always seems to work in the end, Use YOUR I.P. (* Yours not your Routers, the one your ISP assigns you, for how to find out your i.p. if you dont know it. *) D Hope that helps peaple.

**EDIT** How to use aimbot without a D/C, by me,The Most infamous, Queen-Of-Evil:

On V3n0M Proxy, First type #autoshoot , Then type #speed 300, Then Type #bladebot (* Or #scentbot *), Then Use the Nado Icon skill ONCE ONLY to target the person, Now switch to your NORMAL SS/FB Skill Icon, and Shoot your target, this is called Manuel aimbot and works. **IF YOU USE THE NADO ICON TWICE YOU WILL D/C**

*EDIT* HOW TO USE AIMBOT WIHOUT A D/C, Quoted from Rav,

Please read what I'm typing carefully now.
Ok you are trying to turn off autoshoot on the core version. It wont work because there is no such command on that version. Instead start the lite version of venom and replace "!" with "#". The command for turning on the aimbot is the same i.e. baldebot/scentbot. Now once you have turned on the aimbot just issue the #autoshoot command to turn off autoshooting. Once this is done, all you have to do is select the target using tornado and then change to fb or ss w/e ur using on the skill box. Now right click whenever you want the aimbot to shoot at the target. I hope that helps you in using the aimbot optimally.

*EDIT* HOW TO USE NADOBOT WHILE IGNORING MANA ERROR, AND SHOOTING FASTER THAN YOU SHOULD NORMALLY!!!

Ok the Mana reading is just CLIENT side only, this means your stats are still whatever they where, in my case 4500MP, so i use #nadobot until it drops under the Bug'd 300 MP Lvl, then use a MP Potion, and my MP goes back up to 4500... So wheres the struggle???... As for shooting faster, Type #speed 250 Before you turn on Nadobot, this makes the Bot "Think" Faster therefor shooting faster.

Peaple using Pirate versions of windows who still wish to download the .Net 2 and J# 2 Frameworks will need to know this... if you go to and Search for Active Torrents, Search for "Genuine Validation" It should be like less than 1Mb and have a licencekey.reg in it,,, use that, and your Pirate becomes "Genuine" on the microsoft.com GenuineValidation Check before you go to download

WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT ABOUT IT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptordin View Post
Currently Autolooting and AutoHunting on 3 separate characters. with speed 550.
I can firmly say that the looting and hunting feature is super.

Good Job. Waiting for rest of commands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
ah....Autohunt... I love you... oohh... Autoloot... I love you too.... hmmmm all you lovely goodies... I love you too....

You guys rock... Im over the moon... Im wrapped... Im pleasantly content.

Great work yet again.. and I was right... soooo worth the wait.

Thank you .. thank you ... thank you...

((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

Thanks
216 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 01:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
If all of those features that you listed, work. And there is no backdoor/Dirty codes there, you'll get my +k
Thanks
10 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 02:25   #3

Works like charm +k
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 02:41   #4

wow what better way to steal peoples passwords then to send them a trojan by email so that mods don't scan it.
nice work, +k
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 02:46   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen-Of-Evil@Jul 31 2007, 19:25
:fedup: Well I give up trying to upload it :fedup:

i dont particularly trust something sent via email would be ok if mods decompiled and checked
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 03:35   #6

*EDIT* Outdated Post, 4000+ downloads later and no cases of Trojans, Virus, Backdoors or Hacked accounts speakes for itself, continue enjoying peaple.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 04:02   #7

hmmm...ive learned one thing from elitepvpers...dont trust proxies
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 05:02   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Hustla@Aug 1 2007, 04:02
hmmm...ive learned one thing from elitepvpers...dont trust proxies
Qproxy is the only proxy that has had a bulk positive attention but i don't use it.Nproxy is definitely unsafe. I completely agree with you, i generally don't trust proxies ether.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 06:07   #9

hmm,i agree,it looks a bit dodgey...why not upload beta on here?

<hr>Append on Aug 1 2007, 06:08<hr> forgot to say

dm2000 could check on it yeh,but what needs to be said is you can have 2 versions,1 with backdoor,one without and if your not planning on uploading it will be a net7 pamdemic again,not wise
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 06:12   #10

So he can send the clean version to DM2000 and send you all the backdoored version. HAHhaahahaha.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 06:36   #11

whats bladebot?sry i am a noob
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2007, 06:42   #12

Received Thanks: 2,411
Sounds good, whats it coded in?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2007, 07:07   #13

lol locked exe and undecompilable ?? You must be too used to noobs around here evil :P

&#036;10 bucks says me and Realisty can do it no prob

If i only had a nickle for every progy,game,hack coder that says there file can't be tampered with i'd be a rich man I'm pretty sure all it is is a edited Nproxy nothing you coded yourself i'm sure i'll find out as soon as it's published and tear it apart in 5 mins.

I'd be very careful about running this when it's public and i hate to say it but most of the people here are illequipt to read/decompile protected #J executables other then the free downloadable program that's being linked around the Nproxy threads to view the code which only shows so much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2007, 12:05   #14

More than likely, yourll be amazed at how efficiant I can be though, Im in no way saying Reverse coding isnt possible, Read the thread at the top and yourll notice if offered to Dm2000 and ablaster Exactly how it can be done,,, itll take a good long while but thats for protections sake. Besides im a hex editing Pro, yourll be amazed how well you can jumple a programs coding up and still get what you want to work to work. A few Facts id like to clear up about Nproxy though.

1) Net7 NEVER WROTE NPROXY!!! Infact all he did was get iliveoncaffiene (* Whos a EPVP member *) to install all the dodgy code, hes a 17yr old kid with no programming experiance at all, will peaple STOP giving him credit for a program he Didnt write, he helped DESTROY peaples trust in the source code.
2) NProxy is based and coded on the original Qoproxy code, all iliveoncaffeine did was run the Java code through a C# converter so he could edit it in his chosen lanquage and discuise the "Dirty" code easiar.
3) Because the Qoproxy featured a disclaimer saying anyone was allowed to use the source code, iliveonvaffiene did, and yes he improved on it, but he never coverd himself with a 2nd disclaimer protecting what he'd changed. Therefore the original legal disclaimer comes into play and that clearly states the code is anyone to do with as they wish.
4) I have covered myself and the code by being the 2nd Disclaimer releaser with this proxy, I took the most well coded version of Nproxy available, and stripped it down and recoded it.... If you where to do that yourd be in Breach of the T&C and would be forfieting your EPVP membership. All coverd in the Disclaimer..... This is for EPVP members only, secondry releasing by peaple will result in a Immediate request for a full Ban.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 12:14   #15

hmm do i need to do anything like java one of that ****?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread