Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official V3n0M Thread

Discussion on Official V3n0M Thread within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/01/2007, 12:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by _StarScream_@Aug 1 2007, 12:14
hmm do i need to do anything like java one of that ****?
In the readme I recommend installing all the .Net Enviroments, but you shouldnt need Java installed, just .Net 2 and 3 framework and J# .Net framework 2
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 12:29   #17

Wow, this seems like a very nice and stable proxy, I'm right now autohunting/looting without having my conquer on front. The only problem I had was that autohunt and autoloot stuck in a place sometimes. All I had to do was walk away from there and start it again. By the way guys, what's nadobot? +k Queen =)
Old 08/01/2007, 12:38   #18

Nadobot is the Taoist Version of Aimbot it allows you to lock a target with Nado,,, then just autoshoots it like a guard does so if someones running away you can hit Offscreen/Further away just like your guard does. As for the getting stuck in places that seems one of the few bugs in there, but im workin on it.... the Autohunt is strong enough once yourve found your pefect speed settings to allow a warrior on KO cycle get well in Excess of 2000+ Kills. (* Weapons with Range effects like Club/whip are **** for this, you wanna use + Damage weapons,,, Personally I used Sceptor+Sword combo on my Warrior, got some NICE KO cycles. *)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 12:41   #19

Another proxy to **** up Conquer, we dont need more aimbots we got enough **** with the new patch coming.
Old 08/01/2007, 12:51   #20

Like I always maintained,,, my skill was Hacking better.... Betcha wont mis-understand that anymore now

BTW Peaple if your playing on 69.59.142.13 servers you DO NEED TO EDIT THE SERVER.DAT and V3n0M.INI FILES to YOUR SERVER SETTINGS.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2007, 13:01   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen-Of-Evil@Aug 1 2007, 12:51
Like I always maintained,,, my skill was Hacking better.... Betcha wont mis-understand that anymore now

BTW Peaple if your playing on 69.59.142.13 servers you DO NEED TO EDIT THE SERVER.DAT and V3n0M.INI FILES to YOUR SERVER SETTINGS.
taking credit for other people's work is never respected.
anyone can recode someone elses source code.
+k hacker
Old 08/01/2007, 13:10   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by darkerthanblack+Aug 1 2007, 14:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (darkerthanblack @ Aug 1 2007, 14:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Queen-Of-Evil@Aug 1 2007, 12:51

+k hacker [/b][/quote]
Then why didn't you do it.

If you are that smart I mean?????
Old 08/01/2007, 13:29   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by raptordin@Aug 1 2007, 13:10

+k hacker [/QUOTE]

If you are that smart I mean?????
[/quote]
Lolz Exactly thanks for pointing that out,,, how long where peaple waiting for a cleaned Nproxy that works to be released.... EXACTLY Blooooomin Ages!, I got so fed up i did it myself. And read qproxys original T&C,,, the sourcecode is there specifically so peaple can recode it and improve it....
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2007, 13:58   #24

Well said.

I am testing it right now and I have to say I am impressed. really Impressed.
I like proxy for autoloot and autohunt. I don't like aimbot that much though but whoever want to can do it.

Auto loot and Autohunt are working flawlessly specially when I set the speed to 700-800.
The refresh is awesome and not lagging whatsoever.

i did test the scentbot with autosit off and autoshoot off, it is also very good and does hit walking Monsters (didn't test on players as I don't like that).

Would like to ask about the repair feature as I was afraid to test it since I know that conquer does check if the equips are on you or in bag. do we keep equips on or do we have to unequippe??

It would be good if notifyplayers was reactivated alongside with autodis

And what will make this the best in all bots/macros/proxies is if it disconnects it could have a reconnect feature while keeping the same commands (so we can autohunt all night long).

Excellent work. Thanks and +k for you.
Old 08/01/2007, 14:17   #25

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
The autorepair thing un-equips your items, repairs, equips again but you need to have the right stats to re-equip them again. well this is how it works AFAIK.
Old 08/01/2007, 14:31   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by raptordin+Aug 1 2007, 13:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raptordin @ Aug 1 2007, 13:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -darkerthanblack@Aug 1 2007, 14:01
<!--QuoteBegin--Queen-Of-Evil
Quote:
@Aug 1 2007, 12:51

+k hacker

If you are that smart I mean????? [/b][/quote]
because there's a proxy that can do all this, it's called Nproxy, it's full of backdoors, just like this one probably is.
Old 08/01/2007, 14:40   #27

omg!!
this is the best bot ive ever seen!!!
+k fo sure
Old 08/01/2007, 14:49   #28

The Proxy is available to dm2000 and a1blaster, they already have been PMd with the link to it.... There are NO BACKDOORS, NO DIRTY CODE and NO VIRUS'S.
If you dont trust the Admins Decision to allow this thread and the Beta trials then dont apply for the Beta and dont use it. Take it from the team...... Guys has Bananasplit/Bupkiss/Skye/CrazyBeast all been removed succesfully?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2007, 15:57   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen-Of-Evil@Aug 1 2007, 07:29
Lolz Exactly thanks for pointing that out,,, how long where peaple waiting for a cleaned Nproxy that works to be released.... EXACTLY Blooooomin Ages!, I got so fed up i did it myself. And read qproxys original T&C,,, the sourcecode is there specifically so peaple can recode it and improve it....
Well what you realize here is well I don't know about everyone else, but who cares if you cleaned Nproxy. I'm not taking anything away from your ability at whatever you do, but just fixing some things in an old proxy shows no skill to a programmer or hacker at all. The issue here isn't whether you forfeit your membership at epvp for using bad source code or any of that nonsense. No one really cares about that. As any renowned hacker on any forum would say, you stated that this isn't your work and you "improved" on it, but that doesn't give u status that a lot of us have. You may or may not care about this. This isn't a bash at you by any means just stating the obvious. You'll get credit from the non-hackers that don't know anything, but most of us really don't think credit is deserved here for really doing anything except taking out Nproxys bad features. You probably are a good programmer or hacker. Make something new and show us your true skills.
Old 08/01/2007, 16:04   #30

You don't have better hacking skills the people who actually had the brains to recode and clean nproxy had the brains to not release it so everyone aimbots like crazy.
These are all just retarded noops.

Potency patch will fix this up quickly and we'll see if you can amazingly fix it without using other peoples codes.

If you were really that amazing wheres the tele command?

You've done nothing but scrapped pieces of data from another proxy.
Closed Thread