Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate Scamming Information Guide

Discussion on Ultimate Scamming Information Guide within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/22/2007, 07:48   #91

elite*gold: 0
oww, good guide overall but there is one glitch that i noticed... There ARE cp hacks avaible!
Old 08/22/2007, 08:44   #92

nice topic

ty
Old 08/26/2007, 12:23   #93

The survey scam is quite useful, but it's hard to get good accounts from it, as many people may post noob/fake accounts, so this is what I would do:

Look but don't touch:
When you get the account info, write down the username and password somewhere (like Notepad). Use 1 client to disconnect the character (if nessesary) and another to log it back in, using the original user/pass. Once you're in, don't move. Observe the character you've just hacked, check equipment, inventory, Character level, name, class etc. Also check the Potency rating to see if it's Reborn or not. Then, open the Chat Log so you can Copy/Paste their character name next to their account info in notepad. Make a note of the character's current level and class too, then log off.

Depending on the Character, this is what I would do:
  • If it's a noob account, keep the account info the way it is, but remember the name, in case you ever see that name again as a marketeer or with not so nooby lvl/equips.
  • If it's a non-reborn water tao, keep monitoring it every couple days/weeks until you see it around level 110 or if you see the character get reborn in the system message. That's when you strike
  • If it's a medium/high lvled account with **** equips, remember the name for future reference, yet leave it alone until then.
  • If it's an account that you want to keep (good equips, inventory, level, etc.), then do the change password, clean it out, etc.

This way, if the person was online at the time, they'd think they simply disconnected while you were checking the charater's status, which should've only taken a few seconds. Of course if it was a character you wanted, then they'd figure it out sooner or later

After you write down their character's name, you can also whisper their accounts later to see if they're online. If they aren't, you can log back in to check their warehouses and anything else you haven't looked at.

P.S - You can't add Karma anymore? o.O
Old 08/31/2007, 01:23   #94

how do i change the link of my survey ..atm its sum long link
Old 09/20/2007, 20:37   #95

lol u r genius, evil but genius
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2007, 02:31   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by japindian View Post
I saw this on conquer forums like a year ago this isn't ur work.
This is my work, I wrote it at school. **** you.
Old 09/30/2007, 12:29   #97

hey man..can i get ban ip when try to use the survey method?plz help me
Old 09/30/2007, 14:44   #98

yea since this topic has recent post in it i always wanted to ask cant u get ip banned if u created the account on the same puter as ur main and **** and even if u used a proxy cant they see that the ip that logged the noob wit the stolen **** logged ur main to so couldnt they ip ban u like that? is there ne way to connect to the game thro an proxy i know how to connect to the web wit an proxy but dont even know if it is possilbe doin it wit a game if so can u explain how
Old 09/30/2007, 15:40   #99

The Scamm with the item type are the BEST!!!! THANK U!

*If some body speak German use this cabanova.de.To make a Scam site.!
Old 09/30/2007, 17:04   #100

Pretty good, basic info mostly known already so no thanks, sorry.
Old 10/01/2007, 12:23   #101

heh, i got scammed with the....gem method..just not with gems a bunch of +1's....like 12 or somthing i checked a few...and thought it was ok >_< lol fkn scammers...i prefere getting scammed to getting hacked cuz when yu get scammed yu know it was ur own stupidity and carelesness. lol oh well adios
Old 10/03/2007, 18:24   #102

ye this is a very cool tutorial +k
Old 10/08/2007, 00:31   #103

lol easy money i quess
Old 11/01/2007, 12:59   #104

The scam that i was using was that PHP trick at the CO website, but it doesn`t work anymore

The Survey Trick is a precious diamond in my opinion, I`ve got so many items, but most of them worts 100-500k

Btw, I use now Artmoney to scam accounts
Old 11/06/2007, 01:36   #105

Honestly I believe scamming is the worst possible method of Obtaining "high status". its quite immoral and takes one of a cold heart to execute. Besides botting is just being lazy but in the end, you dont bother anyone else by doing it, nor are you robbing off of someone hard work and trust, im just saying tho. Not like my opinion matters to most of you people.

Truly Yours,
Sinzorz