Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A1blasters Effect Removal Tool 4 Patch4339->4352

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,955
Uploaded new file after 117 downloads.

Left out original .ini files from 4331 patch to make it smaller download
and reworked the batch file so you see that it is working.
Used to flash so fast you didn't know that it worked.

Don't forget to read the ReadMe file on how to use and install.

:wiggle: :wiggle: Merry Christmas :wiggle: :wiggle:

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by a1blaster@Dec 22 2006, 19:20
So far i've had 7 running without problems, with a mix of effects on and off.
Hopefully CoToBo gets fixed soon.

Maybe your graphics card is getting old, needs to be upgraded. i use 2 moniters, inactive one shows 9 fps all the time and acctive client swings from 25-31 fps.
CoToBo is packet or memory based, so it probebly stoped them from getting to client, .ini file edits just get rid of graphics, client is still recieving the packets though.
My graphics card is a pci express practically the most up to date one u can get...I build computers =D

Old   #33

it doesnt work for me =/
Old   #34

Since I reworked my tool and removed the original 3DEffects.ini an 3DSimpleObj.ini Patch4331 files, you'll need these if you have used or install Mrteenies which are old (Read whole thread please, Disregard the flames.) there below.

Make sure your effects are ON before installing these, or else you will over write the eddited ones and removal tool won't work.

Install them in your \Conquer 2.0\ini folder.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1167147030.ibf (30.9 KB, 29 views)

Old   #35

sorry to be a pain but is there a reason why the health bars are missing now? I cant see my guards health or the monters health
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by frankysmith@Dec 28 2006, 05:01
sorry to be a pain but is there a reason why the health bars are missing now? I cant see my guards health or the monters health
You won't see them there 3DEffects too. Also the kill counter, portals will be missing.

Working on a minimal 3DEffects.ini file, so you can get them back. Hopefully today or tomorrow. Also reworking Batch file again to give multiple chooses too.

:wiggle: :alki: HAPPY NEW YEAR :drink: :wiggle:
Old   #37

err.....I don't think teenies tool needed an update....still works fine for me and I've had it for like 4 months. :?
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by NoobHacker@Dec 28 2006, 16:50
err.....I don't think teenies tool needed an update....still works fine for me and I've had it for like 4 months.* :?
You didn't read whole thread then, there are differences. Mainly his has old files in it. Next time look at what you download and over writes your files in your folders.
I also looked at threads that you started, there all just questions. So I guess you really do not know to much. At least I'm trying to give back. And why you have -1 karma? :rofl: Oh I looked, it's for flamming.

Here maybe this will help ya out to answer what you think>
Quote:
And before anybody says Mrteenies is better and works for all patches, guess again. It does work but His installs old files. Which over write the newer files that are in Patch 4331, no changes to these files after that yet.
If you open up his install you would find these>

Mrteenis files he uses are old:
3DEffect.ini 301 kb modified date of 10/20/05
3DSimpleObj.ini 7 kb modified date of 11/13/2005
Don't know what patch there from.

Patch 4331 files that I used are:
3DEffect.ini 422 kb modified date of 11/17/2006
3DSimpleObj.ini 9 kb modified date of 11/07/2006

I also removed the original 3DEffects.ini (patch4331) file from my tool now. In hopes of making it more future proof. It just comes with 0kb 3DEffects.ini file now, which is used to switch out your current one. This is the file that gets rid of the effects.
I also removed the original 3DSimpleObj.ini (patch4331) from my tool too. For reasons mentioned above.* It comes with eddited 9kb 3DSimpleObj.ini file which is used to switch out with your current file. This one I'll have to update as they (TQ) adds to it. This one gets rid of arrows.
My batch file includes 2 pauses in it so you see the batch on screen and must confirm it with hit any key to continue. So you see that it's working. Unlike Mrteenies that flashes so fast that you might and up clicking twice and not know it.
Old   #39

Ty great works man it work good +k
Old   #40

a1blaster is a cool dude, thx for your effekt remover!

+k
Old   #41

<Bump>

For poeple lookin for effects removal, and having troubles with others.
Posted original patch4331 .ini files here too.

Old   #42

Ooppsss.. Sorry for my late response..

a1blaster.. Firstly, thanks for updating and sharing with the community. After reading all the reply in this thread.. I personally feels that you should share some credit with Mr.Teenies instead of claiming all his credit.

He&#39;s the first person that inspire effect removal before anyone does. Yes, I agreed with you that his .ini files might be old patch but that doesn&#39;t means that he&#39;s no longer trustable or should be punished. I believe Mr.Teenies does not carry on publishing latest work due to some possible reason.

According to your batch file source code, which is <something.bat>&#33; This ideas is purely from Mr.Teenies as the renaming way is all the same.

Although it&#39;s nice to see you contribute latest work to the community here. But please respect the writer that produce the ideas of this hack first and not criticsize him.

Anyway Great work to carry on with Mr.Teenies work by upgrading it to a hazzle-free hack without worrying abt future updates.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally posted by tgkm2307@Jan 5 2007, 05:50
Ooppsss.. Sorry for my late response..

a1blaster.. Firstly, thanks for updating and sharing with the community. After reading all the reply in this thread.. I personally feels that you should share some credit with Mr.Teenies instead of claiming all his credit.

He&#39;s the first person that inspire effect removal before anyone does. Yes, I agreed with you that his .ini files might be old patch but that doesn&#39;t means that he&#39;s no longer trustable or should be punished. I believe Mr.Teenies does not carry on publishing latest work due to some possible reason.

According to your batch file source code, which is <something.bat>&#33; This ideas is purely from Mr.Teenies as the renaming way is all the same.

Although it&#39;s nice to see you contribute latest work to the community here. But please respect the writer that produce the ideas of this hack first and not criticsize him.

Anyway Great work to carry on with Mr.Teenies work by upgrading it to a hazzle-free hack without worrying abt future updates.
He is given credit in read me file that comes with download. As far as Batch file thats mine now, Iv&#39;e changed it from what he had posted. I changed my starter post, I used to have credit to him there, but got to much flack from that, so took it off. Because I was acused of stealing his work. His effects are even unpinned now. Next time download and compare and read the readme&#39;s first.

Have a good new year^^
Old   #44

still working after 4336? (worst patch ever?)
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally posted by el simo50@Jan 15 2007, 05:57
still working after 4336? (worst patch ever?)
@el simo50 > Yes, it still works after 4336. TQ didn&#39;t change any 3D.ini files. Thats if you still want to use it and if you like to use batch files. Just make a shortcut to it and put on your quick launch bar. Just make sure you have the 3D.ini files that came with 4331 first. If you go to the thread starter post you&#39;ll find the link to them. There in this thread somewhere for download.

I personaly use COeRR, Effect Remover / Restorer made by mwaha. Link to it is here.>

This is better then mine. You can keep it open, mine closes after each use. It shows when effects are turned off, mine doesn&#39;t. Also you have the option to turn arrows off if you wish. It&#39;s a nice little, clean format program. Give him some karma it works good.

Hopefully he keeps it up to date when new 3D.ini files are released. If he doesn&#39;t you can always come back here and use mine. I&#39;ll try to keep it updated when new 3D.ini files are released.

Thank You to all who have used and given Karma for A1blasters Effects Removal Tool for Pacth 4334.
^^

Closed Thread