Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metzone theory

Discussion on Metzone theory within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if u wanna see the real Metdoves just take teo lvl 30-32 u can see the names of the real met doves in black name..tq dont pachet it just ppls used lvl 33-35 teos and they see them all green name.. try it if u want..
u can get like that dbs and mets..use lvl 10 noob 2 get metz out of met zone safe.
until here
yonash53
im lil nooby so if u know it u can del
Old 11/08/2006, 14:49   #2

I think this has been posted before, correct me if i'm wrong. :?
Old 11/08/2006, 18:01   #3

he say lvl 30- 35 so the most ppls worng and make there nooby lvl 32+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moonbox Theory (Just a theory, don't flame =D)
01/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Looks like my theory was wrong. Looks like all Moonboxes are Moonbox. If you can prove that it isn't, by all means let me know =P
Metzone Theory
02/14/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
This is my Metzone Theory. The best time when come's lots of mets: 22.00 - 10.00 Time when dont come many mets: 13.30 - 16.30
Metzone
09/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I hope this is the right forum to ask questions. If not Im sorry :( My question is about metzone. I have a 121 Archer I currently use and I can make 20 mets in 20 packs of arrows hitting 1.2k on fake metdoves (Never found a real metdove on my archer) So just killing fakes I can find half of what I need per trip. Anyways what Im wondering is if anyone can give me some tips on finding real metdoves in metzone, in other words, how to efficiently use an archer in metzone to find them. Please...
Metzone tip
01/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
well since TQ changed metdoves and seems that changing monster.dat wont do, i'll post a lilttle tip here. just go where MetDoves (the real ones) spawns and lower the HP bar of the fakes and dont kill them it will be easier to spot MetDoves with full HP bar and those doves maybe the real ones. well, i hope it helps. later.
Metzone Help
01/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I have spent a half an hour searching and read every post and tried every program to get out of metzone.. But, no luck. I did try switching the maps but they have patched that a long time ago help me get out!