Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gangbanging Dupping items

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EDIT: this has work for me at a rate of 20%

in order to dupe items u must have a firewall on. U need a conquer client freezer. And u need a dsl modem. Ok, first get the item u want. Click on it, while u are dropping it to the floor make ur firewall close all traffic. Then the item will be seen in the floor, and it will also be seen in ur inventory. Pick it up, turn back firewall. And shut down modem. This will cause downtime and conquer.Once ur firewall if fully working, turn on ur modem. and conquer will suddenly shut down. Log into conquer, check your inventory and BANG BANG BANG! u get a duped item. have fun.

Explanation: The conquerr server will freeze and start to ******** once u block ur firewall. All the things start to ******** freeze, when this happens, the server is not checking for anything cuz the account is already disconected. But if ur quick to get the item, it should work every time.

WARNING: do this in a solitary place. If u ******** dupe wrong, the item will not stay in your inventory and will stay on the groun. So go to a very, i mean, extremely lonely place. So u have time to log back in and pick up ur item if u failed on ur attempt.

have fun gangbanging duping items.

Old 07/18/2006, 05:07   #2

whoa does this really work?

Old 07/18/2006, 05:11   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by lazzieboix@Jul 18 2006, 05:07
whoa does this really work?
Well, if i demored my time into making this guide, what do u think? would i spent time on something that doesnt work? lol. For sure it works, if you just follow my instructions.
Old 07/18/2006, 05:36   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by wf132000@Jul 17 2006, 21:57
K? so u want to dupe items? but how is it possible? how can it be possible? is there a way possible? or not? who came with the idea of dupping?
basic intro

in order to dupe items u must have a firewall on. U need a conquer client freezer. And u need a dsl modem. Ok, first get the item u want. Click on it, while u are dropping it to the floor make ur firewall close all traffic. Then the item will be seen in the floor, and it will also be seen in ur inventory. Pick it up, turn back firewall. And shut down modem. This will cause downtime and conquer.Once ur firewall if fully working, turn on ur modem. and conquer will suddenly shut down. Log into conquer, check your inventory and BANG BANG BANG! u get a duped item. have fun.

Explanation: The conquerr server will freeze and start to ******** once u block ur firewall. All the things start to ******** freeze, when this happens, the server is not checking for anything cuz the account is already disconected. But if ur quick to get the item, it should work every time.

WARNING: do this in a solitary place. If u ******** dupe wrong, the item will not stay in your inventory and will stay on the groun. So go to a very, i mean, extremely lonely place. So u have time to log back in and pick up ur item if u failed on ur attempt.

have fun gangbanging duping items.
wow....

Old 07/18/2006, 05:54   #5

I doubt this works because if you disconnect your modem, co disconnects as well...it doesn't disconnect when you reconnect your modem.
Old 07/18/2006, 06:22   #6

it worked for me, but then when i clicked the item that was duped it disapeared
Old 07/18/2006, 08:49   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen@Jul 18 2006, 06:22
it worked for me, but then when i clicked the item that was duped it disapeared
whats the point then? :S
Old 07/18/2006, 10:35   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by [N]asser@Jul 18 2006, 05:54
I doubt this works because if you disconnect your modem, co disconnects as well...it doesn't disconnect when you reconnect your modem.
thats why u need to block all transimssion trough your firewall software. out of the ten times i tried, it work 2 times for me. So for me, is a 20% chance that the item will duplicate. Just keep trying guys.
Old 07/18/2006, 15:11   #9

I dont think it works. I can dupe items in my inventory, but they disappear if I open a trade or use the original item. Every item has a specific number, and if you try to dupe an item, that number is found twice, and the second copy of it is removed.
Old 07/18/2006, 16:51   #10

it is just a client side bug, u can see 2 of the same items but if u close inventory and open again, equip the item, or open trade the picture of the duped item will disappear..
Old 07/18/2006, 17:24   #11

elite*gold: 20
The reason why item dupes won't happen:

Every item has a unique ID. It doesn't matter what you do to the item, its ID stays the same. No 2 items can occupy the same ID.

So, the main question is, how do you modify an item to have a different ID. You certainly don't do it by disconnecting or whatnot, thats just stupid. Don't even bother attempting any dupe methods unless you can find a method of altering an item id, then it *may* become a possibility.
Old 07/18/2006, 17:48   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Jul 18 2006, 17:24

Every item has a unique ID. It doesn't matter what you do to the item, its ID stays the same. No 2 items can occupy the same ID.

So, the main question is, how do you modify an item to have a different ID. You certainly don't do it by disconnecting or whatnot, thats just stupid. Don't even bother attempting any dupe methods unless you can find a method of altering an item id, then it *may* become a possibility.
Which will never happen of course, because the ID is obviously stored on the CO server system, and you'd be insane to try and hack that... if you get caught you'd probably be jailed... and CO definetly isn't worth spendin' time over.
Old 07/18/2006, 19:54   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Jul 18 2006, 10:24

that`s what I told ~Unknown~
Old 07/25/2006, 09:42   #14

it doest work . it called Lag
Old 07/25/2006, 10:21   #15

it's only bug like dupping in when u have seller on mk and he's sitting and sell if u have some item on his inverntory then do d/c and log on o other acc u will have it on inverntory items of seller but u can't do anything with it