Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Dupping on Cabal PH

Discussion on How to Dupping on Cabal PH within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Dupping on Cabal PH

Help me pls.. How To Dupping on Cabal Ph
Old 07/17/2008, 11:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lol your 1 big idiot arent yeh? Who in their right mind will teach you how to dupe if there really is one?
Old 07/17/2008, 15:27   #3

elite*gold: 20
Just ignore such stupid questions. The mods will take care of it.
*closed*
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dupping for Rf Online?
01/06/2011 - RF Online - 18 Replies
It would like to know as to dupe itens in the RF Online. thx
Dupping In RFe 2.2.3 100% sure
03/12/2010 - RF Online - 30 Replies
I Dont Want To Teach This Kind Of Dupping Method Because I Spend Many Times To Discover That If You Want Just Pay Me 500M CP in RFe Accretia and add me in yahoo messenger [email protected] ill tell you if you pay and press thanks button here
Dupping items
04/29/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Hey all..well what i wanted to say is when ur server splits make a noob and marrie it with ur main char and get a house on the noob..put the items u want to dupe on the noobs house..and when the server splits..transfer ur main char/noob to an other server....if my friend didnt lie to me it should be duped..Good luck ..(plz try it and if it works..post it here and a karma would be good and btw..dont TRY it with ur main stuff,dont want to be my fault if i lose ur stuff) PS:sorry for my bad...
Flyff dupping
02/18/2009 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
can we dupe items in flyff private servers?if yes can you share it here guys thankyou!
Gangbanging Dupping items
09/30/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 58 Replies
EDIT: this has work for me at a rate of 20% in order to dupe items u must have a firewall on. U need a conquer client freezer. And u need a dsl modem. Ok, first get the item u want. Click on it, while u are dropping it to the floor make ur firewall close all traffic. Then the item will be seen in the floor, and it will also be seen in ur inventory. Pick it up, turn back firewall. And shut down modem. This will cause downtime and conquer.Once ur firewall if fully working, turn on ur modem....