Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MultiClient]Not Mine-It's YaoYen's but i have betterexplination

Discussion on [MultiClient]Not Mine-It's YaoYen's but i have betterexplination within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [MultiClient]Not Mine-It's YaoYen's but i have betterexplination

First off view this to get YaoYeng's multi client - -. It's Clean and it works! Im supporting YaoYeng and NOT taking his work. im just explaining it better. People are having a hard time understanding how it goes (even though he thoroughly says how..)

Ok first of download if you don't alread have WinRar(if you don't have just google WinRar free download-by the way WinRar is best downloader)
Next go to the html site i gave you earlier. Then Click his downloadlink that says 'yaoyengMC.rar' and then open or save the file with WinRar.

When it's done, in the WinRar window it'll have a folder and something under saying 'yaoyengMC.rar' click and then right click go down to rename and rename it 'Conquer.exe'. Then click extract. A new window will come up with your shared documents and stuff. Find 'C Drive' or 'Disk Drive C' and double click it. Then go to Program Files, double click it. The find the Conquer Online 2 Folder. Double click it then DON'T CLICK ANYTHING ELSE. Just press okay at the bottom. The exit the WinRar window and try opening 3 Conquer Clients. And it will let you. If not you didn't do it right. Just ask me if you have any questions.

(By the way-i'm not sure if it will run in High Definition, i don't confirmation if it does yet. SO just try on Standard Definition.}

[Never mind i tried and yes the multi-client allows high definition play]

Thanks, Tekkeshema
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2008, 00:06   #2

winrar isnt free....how can i download it another way.
Old 10/01/2008, 12:06   #3

Copy conquer.exe from .rar folder and paste it to conquer files .. Isn't this easier? ;D