Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scamming with Mana BS

Discussion on Scamming with Mana BS within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ese ne kede, Dun De Made, go away
Old 03/06/2006, 03:58   #2

uh.. the pot doesnt matter because there are effects shown when its a reborn weapon..
Old 03/06/2006, 04:27   #3

.....this won't work. Pot effects are not seen by other players, therefore that would shoot down that one.
Old 03/06/2006, 04:33   #4

Heres a more detailed scam.

Its really just common sense if you think it through..

What you need:

- A REAL healing/mana bs, the higher quality the better
- An identical of the healing/mana bs.
- A victim

Instructions:

- Tell everyone you're selling a mana/healing bs. Try to make it highest quality as possible so the value is higher.
- When a guy offers and asks for a demonstration or proof that it is a mana/healing bs, equip the backsword on your character, go to bandit caves or something, somewhere isolated and just proove to him its a healing/mana backsword.
- Go back to market and when he trades you the money, give him the FAKE backsword instead. there you go, profits!

Tips and Hints:

- The higher quality your backsword, the higher value it is and the more profits per sucessful scam.

Flaws:

- TQ will soon have a patch where they will make something where it shows that it is actually a mana or healing bs.

Well, yeah thats the proper way to do it. lol its not hard. its almost flawless xcept for the patching part.
Old 03/06/2006, 04:35   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by willworkforbooz@Mar 6 2006, 00:59
Mana Bs's are very easy to fake, but people take procautions agisnt being scammed on it,such as they as for a demo, so have a pot with you and as you use the spell use the pot, get your timeing right and you will have at least 900k
dude... look, use a lvl 81 water tao, use that advanced heal....
Old 03/06/2006, 21:20   #6

actually a savy person knows to look at everything like in the one tip they had last week, the one title "Mana BS for sale! But is it real or fake?" of course some pple dont bother to look at tips
Old 03/06/2006, 22:10   #7

Ok first of all i belive advanced healing dosnt look the same as the mana OR healing effect,Second of all I belive HP gives 300 and Mana gives 310,theres no thing giving 310 mana,like skills forexample.

And my third point is,Seriously if you tell sumone ur Super 2 soc NonRB BS is a mana BS and then he says show it and then u show another EXACTLY the same and prove it.
How in the hell do u make more profits?
People dont pay u much more for a Mana/Hp bs only cause it took them 6 dbs to make it 2 soc.
they kinda only pay u 1 or 2 dbs MORE then a Super 2 soc Mana BS.
Maybe in Server start they are expensive.
And how are u supposed to get thoose normal Super 2 soc bs's so easy?
Old 03/06/2006, 22:25   #8

It has a unique effect, you fail.

Scamming with those are stupid anyways, it'll just get youkosed by someone who has 4 mil to spend on a uniue bs and then the money to up it.

Have fun afterwards.
Old 03/07/2006, 13:47   #9

Hacks: Well if they would be smart they would plvl a water tao to about lvl 90 or sumthing,and use that one as a scammer.
Old 03/07/2006, 16:11   #10

anyone with brains would know that -.-
Old 03/08/2006, 10:58   #11

get bs try sel to them they say they need demo then use ur real one then when u going to trade switch wit the normal bs? liek that
Old 03/08/2006, 11:13   #12

if it's a super 2 socket (or anything high qulity) ask them to buy a normal gem and enchant it. then ask them to show you how it works. that's an easy way to see if they give you the real mana bs or not because there is a 0.0001 chance that they buy 2 gems and enchant the fake bs and get same hp value as the real mana bs. this is my tip how not to get scamed when buying a rb item :P cheers
Old 03/09/2006, 12:38   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by willworkforbooz@Mar 6 2006, 00:59
Mana Bs's are very easy to fake, but people take procautions agisnt being scammed on it,such as they as for a demo, so have a pot with you and as you use the spell use the pot, get your timeing right and you will have at least 900k
lol