Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rorrim's Monster.dat file.

Discussion on Rorrim's Monster.dat file. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some things were meant to be played with And heres what i did to it

ever tried to heal somone in a sand monster? Isnt it a a pain when the healer gets chewed oout for healing the monster accidently? Well I fixed that! I toyed around and shrunk the sandies (L73 too) just a tad bit to allow easy healing. I shunk the sand elfs too to make them look---well elfy (i tried to mess with the kings some but had trouble so i left it alone for now. may update that later upon request)

The City guards are also smaller now they are set at 25 per. Theyre not ants but they dont need to be.

Reborn guards are also set smaller.

itty bitty treasure birds are very hard to click on to get rid of the annoying 1 hp taken and stun you so i make them just 50 percent smaller for easy clicking. Why waste magic on a fire circle for one pesky bird? oh and waters have a hard time clicking on them ones from the hack too.

HUGE metdove cramping your fighting style? Ive made it just 150 per so its still easy to find yet dont hog the screen and give you more breathing space while fighting them. that makes them about twice the size of the treasurebirds

PC rats are a little larger too, i hate clicking on their butts so i made them a tad bit larger too.

Made the nightdevils, evil ghosts, and the reddevilking115 a little smaller for easy healing.

I messed with a few more but i forgot what they were. Many thanks goes out to V2usah6969 for making the Note u need an orginal monster file to edit it, or the text file made by the prog. Ive included the old too

Any complaints and suggestions will be taken into account.

PS feel free to scan it, thers nothing in it but the 2 monster files and a little bitty instruction txt file.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-113-1134461719.ibf (61.7 KB, 232 views)
Old 12/13/2005, 12:59   #2

Very nice ^^

Just wondering, is it possible to make the bluemouse any bigger? I mean, I know it's spawn points, but I always worry I miss it ><
Old 12/13/2005, 19:46   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Dec 13 2005, 05:59
Very nice ^^

Just wondering, is it possible to make the bluemouse any bigger? I mean, I know it's spawn points, but I always worry I miss it ><
ahahahah, bluemouse isnt a monster...its a npc xD

im at school atm...but i dont think you can edit the size of npc's as easily as you can the monsters
Old 03/06/2006, 14:58   #4

yeh, but guards arn't monsters either... there just gay >.<
Old 03/08/2006, 19:15   #5

i thought they renamed the metdove to those other birds and made then look the same so we coudn't trace it throuce name? or did you make it so even tho the name is now the same the mon is still bigger becasue its set that way in the ini..
Old 03/08/2006, 19:17   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by thor@Mar 8 2006, 19:15
i thought they renamed the metdove to those other birds and made then look the same so we coudn't trace it throuce name? or did you make it so even tho the name is now the same the mon is still bigger becasue its set that way in the ini..
all birds went named metdove, and I think they put it all serverside, so you couldn't trace it in any way.
Old 03/08/2006, 19:22   #7

so then will changing the ini actually work? I mean i suppose it would becasue the monster ID but anyway i'll jsut have to try it I guess..
Old 03/08/2006, 19:23   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by thor@Mar 8 2006, 19:22
so then will changing the ini actually work? I mean i suppose it would becasue the monster ID but anyway i'll jsut have to try it I guess..
nope, wont work
Old 03/08/2006, 20:05   #9

hmm, the guards worked..the sand elfs worked..havent tried the metdovs yet..i suppose thats the main purpose i hope it works..
Old 03/08/2006, 20:07   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by thor@Mar 8 2006, 20:05
hmm, the guards worked..the sand elfs worked..havent tried the metdovs yet..i suppose thats the main purpose i hope it works..
wont work omg -____________-
Old 03/08/2006, 20:36   #11

ya..it didn't..metdovs are everywere and there hp is all almost gone which looks retarded..lolso i take it the real dove has a full hp bar and thats what u look for?..oh well..back to market whoring for cash..
Old 03/09/2006, 00:43   #12

this is such an old post, frankly im surprised that the size changes can still take affect. Ever since the last monster update i havent tinkered with it but no the metdoves are now practically identical. must now be similar to +1s, which is detemined when u pick it up. I suppose its now detemined when you kill the monster. I once, on my way through to return to the lab, killed a almost dead dove that dropped 5. who knows.

Any how since this file is so outdated i dont kno why pple keep on replying. I guess its the spark of hope that burns bright within the *ahem* cheaters. (I fixed my itemtype for the tokens so im in that crowd too)

With the new metzone there is no way to change the metdoves by this method. Other monsters, yes, metdoves, no. Annoying? Very much so. Like all the rest of you I find mets in very short supply. Personally I do the mouse quest. Although frustrating it does yeild excellent results. Since mets are now around 150k I use moons and violets to get an average 20 mets a trip. if i get 4 mets per gem thats still worth more than a violet or moon.
Old 03/09/2006, 22:29   #13

Ya, that does suck..what i don't understand is why they'd make the hp bar almost dead on all of them..it's just retarded! The +1 theory makes sense cause the bird drop rate may have been set in a way so there is no more regular bird..only less powerfull metdovs that drop with an odd ratio. I just can't stop thinkin there must be a way to tell.