Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer Lab Macro V5 Pro Edition

Discussion on Archer Lab Macro V5 Pro Edition within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,169
ARCHER LAB MACRO V5 PRO EDITION !!

now its finally released ! A full funcionally Archer Labby macro!!

Code:
Prog4meRs's Archer Lab Macro V5 Pro

Description: This is a NEW BETTER macro [V5] which basicly just uses Fly, Scater and reloads arrows and it can lvl intensity 4u !!
this alows you to easily level while afk at the archer spawn in lab.
I have heard of no one being sent to bot jail with this but I offer no guarentee's.

make a backup of the monster.dat and AdditiveSize.cfg located in conquer/ini (your conquer install may be in different location)
if you fail to make a backup there is one in this package just incase. this will cause players and slingers to show as 
1x1 pixels making sure you cant click on them.

if you wish to make the game close if you should die (if someone lures monsters up or the macro some how clicks a player/mob/item)
just run conquer partner at the same time setting movement to 0 turn off item looting and set it to disconect you if you take dmg.
this will ensure that you cant be pk'd or damaged and make it look like a macro.
This Macro go self back to the position, where it started, even if its go fail!! (example: it click a item or something)

Make sure you set your hotkeys to (f2)arrows ,(f4) stamina fly, (f5)scater, (f6)sit, (f7)intensity
take your archer to coords (224.282) in 1st floor of lab,
now make sure your desktop resolution is more than 1024x768 (just put the left top of ur desktop!!for every resolution that more than 1024x768)
and your conquer rezolution 1024x768 windowed mode!!

To start the macro open conquer and macro express, go to the coords located in screenshot/above 
then open the folder containing the 8 macro's (4playable,4basic),u have 3 seconds to switch to conquer!
make a shortcut for my macros in macro express options (for abort!!) (default hotkey to start macro is ctrl+alt+s )
now just double click the macro you want 
(there is two for 40 sec fly (lvl 70-100) [1 with intensity lvling] and 60 sec fly (100+) [1 with intensity lvling] )
These versions [V5] of my macro DO contain a intensify leveler!!

credit: Hojo for inspiring the slinger/player removal files, anhang for the lab lvl 1 map, AlmostxUntitled for encouraging 
a new version and for updating the slinger removal tool for me :) 

special thanks credits: to pro4never (who make the basics of this macro)

Have fun pvpers!!!
Prog4meR
download Macro Express : (required)

Download Link:

Alternative Download Link:

Features:

- its lvl automaticly ur archer from lvl 70-110
- can lvl intensity
- works very stable
- automaticly correct out if it runs in a error (clicked on item or something)
- it work in all resolutions over 1024x768 (just put it in left top corner)
- for 40sec fly or for 60sec fly

only lurers r a problem =(
report me if u had some problems/errors with it!

HAVE FUN WITH MY NICE ARCHER LVLER

Prog4meR
Old 03/06/2006, 00:54   #2

sweet macro man nice work finaly someone add the intensify in a lvling macrothis is sweet man keep up the good work
Old 03/06/2006, 01:05   #3

Prog4mer - Don't rip off someone else's work. My macro ALREADY has intensify lvler and works perfect. Remove your topic, you are ripping from someone else's work. I created the 1024x768 version and have taken over for pro4never. You do not have permission to modify my macro. Remove this topic.
Old 03/06/2006, 02:06   #4

lol i dont remove my macro, i test ur macro, that is too bad ! its really very buggy ! it cant work !!
so what i need with a macro thats dont work !? i make self a perfekt one!!

download ur macro self and test it ! it dont work i swear!

the old didnt work and the new dont work too!

so pls delete ur useless macroand ur topic, we dont need trash.. ! my r perfekt !

it must be pinned!
Old 03/06/2006, 04:58   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by prog4mer@Mar 6 2006, 02:06
lol i dont remove my macro, i test ur macro, that is too bad ! its really very buggy ! it cant work !!
so what i need with a macro thats dont work !? i make self a perfekt one!!

download ur macro self and test it ! it dont work i swear!

the old didnt work and the new dont work too!

so pls delete ur useless macroand ur topic, we dont need trash.. ! my r perfekt !

it must be pinned!
uhmm prog4mer didnt have to putit like that but.. yeah the old one pro4never made and the new one u made skankinred didnt work for me at all wouldnt fly or nothing just used scatter..... but the prog4mer made does... now prog4mer the only problem i ran into was when my fly timer ran out it didnt go back to the spot till my archer reached the floor i mean that a problem cause then u lure back to sitting spot.. so if u can fix this it woul dbe great..
Old 03/06/2006, 05:03   #6

kiddo, I have tried your modified version of my macro and it does not work completely. It only scatters for a short while and you start coming back with plenty of time left on stamina fly. This would be because your pc is much slower and unable to handle the macro so you are lowering the scatters. This gets you a lot less xp than both our macros. Your macro does not even take you back up to the top correctly.

Both macros work, pro4never and mine. Only people who don't know how to use the macro have trouble. Again, you DO NOT have authorization to modify my macro or pro4never's. You cannot just modify our macros and create a new topic without permission of the creaters and crediting yourself for making it. I have taken over for pro4never and he has not given you permission to modify his macro. There is nothing wrong with our versions, except I have improved on V3.3. There is no V5. I have tested it on 4 different computers on XPSP2. There is only 2 reasons why people would have trouble with it:

A: You did not read instructions carefully
B: Your pc is too slow(My slow *** pc is 1.6p4, I can't imagine anything slower)
Old 03/06/2006, 08:00   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by skankinred@Mar 6 2006, 01:05
Prog4mer - Don't rip off someone else's work. My macro ALREADY has intensify lvler and works perfect. Remove your topic, you are ripping from someone else's work. I created the 1024x768 version and have taken over for pro4never. You do not have permission to modify my macro. Remove this topic.
Omg be quite ,maybe he made it himself huh? maybe that one is better then urs huh?

No dont remove ur Bot I want it.
Old 03/06/2006, 08:22   #8

Finally it worked!

thankx
Old 03/06/2006, 09:19   #9

i need help i go to the location turn on marco that what
plz some one help me it not working
Old 03/06/2006, 09:25   #10

where it sayfolder contain 8 marco i dont see
where is it when i open marcoexpress i only see 7
Old 03/06/2006, 11:47   #11

great work prog4mer...this actually works. only a few settings had 2 be change (i changed the scatters from 44 to 36 because my comp is laggy) and it's working perfectly now....keep up the great work.....however there's something wrong with the 60 second intensify lvler...i can't change the files because it won't go in2 macro express...so i can't use this one.....but the non intensify lvler is working great for me
Old 03/06/2006, 12:49   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by skankinred@Mar 6 2006, 05:03
Again, you DO NOT have authorization to modify my macro or pro4never's. You cannot just modify our macros and create a new topic without permission of the creaters and crediting yourself for making it. I have taken over for pro4never and he has not given you permission to modify his macro.
Uhm...

Quote:
credit: Hojo for inspiring the slinger/player removal files, anhang for the lab lvl 1 map, AlmostxUntitled for encouraging
a new version and for updating the slinger removal tool for me

special thanks credits: to pro4never (who make the basics of this macro)
Secondly, theres plenty of room for more than 1 archer macro in this forum, especially if yours doesn't work for several people then they can go to his and vice versa. Now if you would like him to rename the bot I'm sure if you asked he would be happy to.

Also Progr4mer nice work, but yeah do it right and ask for permission .
Old 03/06/2006, 14:06   #13

Quote:
Both macros work, pro4never and mine. Only people who don't know how to use the macro have trouble. Again, you DO NOT have authorization to modify my macro or pro4never's. You cannot just modify our macros and create a new topic without permission of the creaters and crediting yourself for making it. I have taken over for pro4never and he has not given you permission to modify his macro. There is nothing wrong with our versions, except I have improved on V3.3. There is no V5. I have tested it on 4 different computers on XPSP2. There is only 2 reasons why people would have trouble with it:

A: You did not read instructions carefully
B: Your pc is too slow(My slow ass pc is 1.6p4, I can't imagine anything slower)
Maybe UR pc is to slow, my is a AMD3200+ 2.3ghz ! and i read pro4nevers/ur instructions but lol,
i see ur nooby programming, IT CANT WORK!! 5seconds pause before 1 move and then again 5 seconds...very bad!!
ask ALL ppl they r test/used ur version, that would say thats its not working ! so when ur "version" was working ..
i don't must custum my own,a finally perfekt working version !! and i say it to u again i dont use some of ur fukin files!
i just maked a comlete new on the same way ! with macroexpress.. so dont talk more about ur shit!

HERE LOOK WHAT PPL SAY ABOUT ur SHIT! and my NICE WORK!
Quote:
yeah the old one pro4never made and the new one u made skankinred didnt work for me at all wouldnt fly or nothing just used scatter..... but the prog4mer made does..
Quote:
great work prog4mer...this actually works. only a few settings had 2 be change (i changed the scatters from 44 to 36 because my comp is laggy) and it's working perfectly now....keep up the great work.....however there's something wrong with the 60 second intensify lvler...i can't change the files because it won't go in2 macro express...so i can't use this one.....but the non intensify lvler is working great for me
@minidisc02 there r 8 files,4 playable for direkt use, and 4 basic that u can change for ur personally optimizion

@rahxephon08 yeah it can be that some slower pcs r take a bit to long then just reduce the repeat times from 44 to 42 or something,like minidisc02 do it, then its must work perfekt

i make today a new version [5.1] with some small bugfixes for the intensity version, they come yester while i optimized the scatter position !!
Old 03/06/2006, 16:28   #14

someone upload this macro on another site or on elite pvpers ...
Old 03/06/2006, 16:37   #15

why that? rapidshare is good.. dont work 4u or what ? javascript must be on..
its a lil bit too big for epvp download..
Closed Thread