Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer Lab Macro V5 Pro Edition

Discussion on Archer Lab Macro V5 Pro Edition within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/06/2006, 16:53   #16

elite*gold: 20
Rapidshare sucks if you have just downloaded a other file lol
Old 03/06/2006, 17:03   #17

elite*gold: 0
kiddo, there is no 5 second delay anywhere. You obviously didn't look at the macro. Now you are calling us noobies and modifying our macro? Then you claim you never used our files? It is quite obvious that every single file in there was in our last releases and you have modified the picture, instructions, and the macro itself. Everything else is exactly the same. You still can't comprehend this simple fact:

If you are having trouble using this macro, there is only 2 possible reasons:
A: You did not read instructions carefully
B: Your pc is too slow(My slow *** pc is 1.6p4, I can't imagine anything slower)

You have droped down the scatters which means your pc can't handle the full amount. So now people are getting less scatter than both pro4never's and my version. The logic is quite simple. If pro4never's didn't work, then why was I able to use his macro? Because I can read simple instructions and can read/type past the first grade unlike your posts have shown. Don't call us noobs and rip off our work. This is exactly what Ultimation is talking about being overrun by lil kids.
Old 03/06/2006, 17:24   #18

Received Thanks: 1,169
**** u, dont call me kiddo or something, nooblet , ur work is just too bad at all..that was the reason to make my own macro, the only thing i used was one picture that pro4never make, all other stuff i make by myself! so pls dont cry anymore, ur macro is **** trash, when it works so good, pls tell me why u dont have any positiv estimation and no karma .. oohh why that ? maybe ur macro is too n00b or u ?
u ever downloadet ur own "perfektly work macro" that not working at all !! pls dont bother me anymore, ur r just envious to my macro..and i think u r the small kiddo like 13 years..that wanna make a macro! lol *g*

now enjoy my perfekt macro !!
Old 03/06/2006, 17:52   #19

OH I JUST DOWNLOADET UR STUPID NOOB MACRO AND MAKE A SCREENIE FROM UR CODE !!!

TAKE A LOOK *laughflash*
Quote:
skankinred: there is no 5 second delay anywhere. You obviously didn't look at the macro.

now EVERYONE can see that u r a dumb nublett, who wanna make a macro LOL!!
u can download his and and compare its the same, i dont edit something..
maybe he wanna change fast something..
so here r the last update of his version

archer_lab_macro_V4.1.rar
Size: 245.68K
Number of downloads: 8 Time(s)
Last accessed: Today 18:02 << that was me..
Last Updated: Yesterday 22:58
Old 03/06/2006, 18:12   #20

kiddo, this is getting out of hand with your flaming and name calling. You have obviously edited my macro, or you are not using the latest version of Macro Express 3.5e. Anyone who can download the real archer macro can see that it's .5 seconds, not 5 seconds. You are ripping off our work. "...you have modified the picture, instructions, and the macro itself. Everything else is exactly the same. " That means the lab maps, backup folder, require files and original layout of macro as shown below:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-127-1141665151.jpg (106.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 03/06/2006, 18:18   #21

obviously you have both worked on very similar projects, why cant you both just accept that this has happened, i'm no programmer but from what i can tell a lab lvling macro is going to be similar in its commands and the way it works:

- sit regain stamina
- use stamina fly
- fly to co-ords
- scatter for certain number of scatters
- fly back to safe spot
- repeat process

yes there are more ins and outs than that but all your really doing is simulating what an archer would do when in lab which is always going to be basically these steps.

Now instead of fighting why dont you pull your resources and work together and make something , that way you can both get across your ideas but in a productive less vocally abusing way
Old 03/06/2006, 18:27   #22

banchan, I'm sorry but he did not start working on his ripped version seperately. He came in to my topic and started calling me a noob and saying he was going to make a new "perfekt one."
Is this not obvioius enough: "...you have modified the picture, instructions, and the macro itself. Everything else is exactly the same. " That means the lab maps, backup folder, required files and original layout of macro
He even calls his ripp "V5" which is to suggest that it's a newer version of the real macro. When my macro already works perfectly, there is no need to make a new one. Time and time again I have to keep saying:

B: Your pc is too slow(My slow *** pc is 1.6p4, I can't imagine anything slower)
Old 03/06/2006, 18:31   #23

**** r u stupid !! i use the last version and not only demo! 3.5.5.1 just downloadet it yesterday!

lol its maybe the same structure, how can it be not look same..
but i make a complete new one, i tell ya maybe dont understand me?
now u just edit a lil bit of ur buggy macro so now u can show ppl ur fake macro that dont work..
when it work .. than check ur own downloadlink..this stuff on it dont work, maybe u allready make ur self one that work, but u dont upload it, and my is still better, cuz i have better place, better features,better exp!

NOW STFU !!!
Old 03/06/2006, 18:45   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by prog4mer@Mar 6 2006, 18:31
**** r u stupid !! i use the last version and not only demo! 3.5.5.1 just downloadet it yesterday!

now u just edit a lil bit of ur buggy macro so now u can show ppl ur fake macro that dont work..
when it work .. than check ur own downloadlink..this stuff on it dont work, maybe u allready make ur self one that work, but u dont upload it, and my is still better, cuz i have better place, better features,better exp!

NOW STFU !!!
you're the pro
Old 03/06/2006, 18:49   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by prog4mer@Mar 6 2006, 18:31

NOW STFU !!!
skankinred is right, you copied his work and gave it a new name. I tried your macro and it doesn't have as many scatters as skankinreds. So I am getting less exp than his now. Sorry but your macro is buggy to me. And I can see from the picture above and comparing the macro's myself, your macro is the only one with 5 second delay (5000 milliseconds). That's bad because you just fly in the air for 5 seconds waiting to land when you could be getting more exp like skankinred.

I give skankinred karma, his works nice!!!
Old 03/06/2006, 18:54   #26

I tryed your macro and the other guys. yours does not work for me. I made my priorty higher and now it works!!! i agree with skankinred you made the buggy macro and copyed him his has the better features and yours just flys in air for long time doing nothing then shoots a bit i think you the stupid one now
Old 03/06/2006, 20:18   #27

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
are you guys retards? read his readme it is the exact same one I wrote except with his name changed. Before you go saying he dident leach look at the other one I made. its the exact same one. exact same readme and I would not doubt its the exact same files I posted (with maybe 1-2 settings changed)
Old 03/06/2006, 20:20   #28

Yeah this is a rip. I mean V5??? wheres 1-4? lmao..you clearly ripped this off.
Old 03/06/2006, 21:10   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by pro4never@Mar 6 2006, 20:18
are you guys retards? read his readme it is the exact same one I wrote except with his name changed. Before you go saying he dident leach look at the other one I made. its the exact same one. exact same readme and I would not doubt its the exact same files I posted (with maybe 1-2 settings changed)
PWNED!!!!!

haha see you did rip off their macros i compared both macros and your macro sucks compared to skankinreds. you only shoot 29 times and skankinreds shoots 48 times!!! ahahahahaha

you the noob now!!!!
Old 03/06/2006, 21:40   #30

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by skankinred@Mar 6 2006, 17:03
kiddo, there is no 5 second delay anywhere. You obviously didn't look at the macro. Now you are calling us noobies and modifying our macro? Then you claim you never used our files? It is quite obvious that every single file in there was in our last releases and you have modified the picture, instructions, and the macro itself. Everything else is exactly the same. You still can't comprehend this simple fact:

You have droped down the scatters which means your pc can't handle the full amount. So now people are getting less scatter than both pro4never's and my version. The logic is quite simple. If pro4never's didn't work, then why was I able to use his macro? Because I can read simple instructions and can read/type past the first grade unlike your posts have shown. Don't call us noobs and rip off our work. This is exactly what Ultimation is talking about being overrun by lil kids.
You should shut up, yours didn't work for me his does.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Case closed' border='0' alt='Case closed' />
Closed Thread