Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

buying auto hunting bot for archers

Discussion on buying auto hunting bot for archers within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying auto hunting bot for archers

i wanna but an auto hunting and looting for archers that loots fast and selling iteams of my chosen does any one have it

Old 05/15/2019, 14:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
No requests.
Thanks
1 User

« Speed hack outside of CE and Finding entities/enemies. | [Aimbot] ImmortalsCo Aimbot »

Similar Threads
[Buying] auto hunting bot for archers
05/15/2019 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
i wanna but an auto hunting and looting for archers that loots fast and selling iteams of my chosen does any one have it
low lvl archers hunting
10/21/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
Well, this is my little tip for low lvl archers who want to make some money and aren't too lazy for it. One thing i've learned lvling archers is, it's impossible lvl and hunt at the same time, unless at the lvl 44 till 55 when u lvl at the minmacaques and elfapes after this i prefer lvl at the alienapes where i lvl till 73 when i go to the lab, and we know lvl archer insn't that cheap since we have to buy a lot of arrows. Since i have one archer 120, one 111, two 80 and another 92 i think i'm...
Hunting Grounds fr Mages / Archers
07/04/2007 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hier ein paar tips fr Mages: lvl 13 - lvl 33 mobs (ein teil fr Archer geeignet) Also warum ist nur ein Teil fr Archer geeignet? Ganz einfach, Golems sind gegen Pfeile ziemlich immun. lvl 13 Marsh Zombies: zu finden sind die im Sumpf n/e vom "Dark Elven Initiation Altar". Vorsicht da gibts aggro mobs, is nich so ganz mein Ding, aber leichte Exp. lvl 13 Darkstone Golems: zu finden in den Mithril Mines (Zwergenland). Ist ein bischen schwer dort ranzukommen da ihr durch viel aggro durch...