Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AutoPot/XP FOR SirHooksalot's Melee Bot

Discussion on AutoPot/XP FOR SirHooksalot's Melee Bot within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AutoPot/XP FOR SirHooksalot's Melee Bot

Alright, this is an AutoPot and AutoXP program made SPECIFICALLY for Sir Hooksalot-Melee botUNTIL clint updates his project..

reason for making this:
  • SirHooks Alot is not compatible w/ the Melee bot, so u can't use autopot or autoXP
  • this is only a temporary program, i will NOT make an update for this ever again, it's only temporary solution until he updates his bot to include autopot/xp commands (which i'm sure he will AFTER the steed release)

how to use:
  • open up the program, set pots to F1, pot boxes to F2, XP skill to F10
  • press "Alt + D" to start the autopot/XP (pressing it again turns it off)
  • it will automatically repot at <800 HP

NOTES TO KEEP IN MIND (READ THIS)
  • if you ask a question that is already stated in this post, i'll simply reply w/ a ""
  • this program will NOT work in the background, don't feel like finding the "press F-key" function (even though it's readily available thx to clint, it's easier to me to just use the Send() function)
  • NO i will not make a way so that u can input the HP u want it to pot at
  • NO i will not make a way so that you can choose which F keys to use
  • just to simply things...
  • NO i will NOT update or make any changes on this bots ever, i will #request close as soon as this bot is outdated OR clint updates his bot (the formal will most likely occur)
  • NO do not ask me to release the source cuz i won't
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY this bot was made specifically for clint's Sir Hooksalot Melee bot, so don't forget to give him your thanks
  • any "viruses" that are detected are false positives, the program was made w/ Autoit and a lot of virus detection sites see AutoIt as malicious when in fact, it is not... use ... it gives back less false positives
Attached Files
File Type: zip AutoPot-XP.zip (282.3 KB, 3869 views)

Thanks
16 Users
Old 06/22/2009, 01:31   #2

cool, anyone scanned this?

Old 06/22/2009, 03:20   #3

although your last program was great can someone scan plz...looks like a nice addition to his hunter
Old 06/22/2009, 04:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always|Thinking View Post
cool, anyone scanned this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by americansizzler View Post
although your last program was great can someone scan plz...looks like a nice addition to his hunter
kinda pointless to scan it myself... but here's a scan...

Quote:
[ClamAV] 2009-06-22 PUA.Script.Packed-3
EDIT: did a quick search, i "think" the false positive comes from the send() function (the function that tells AutoIt to press the F-key) from autoit

no idea wat that is... i can say it's a false positive, but i have no idea what the description for that is

ne way, u can try the scan urself here...

umm... just an fyi though, the autopot doesn't work, sry... i messed up on the address, it worked for me for a whole day, but the next day it just stopped working... the auto XP still works though if u put ur XP skill to F10... i "MIGHT" update it to fix the autopot if i get the time (even though i said i wouldn't, because it stopped working since its release)

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2009, 07:51   #5

Received Thanks: 2,175
Smile

lol... thanks ookamocka
Old 06/22/2009, 18:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonselke View Post
lol... thanks ookamocka
lol np man... i needed it, so i made it myself ... i did it the lazy way though lol ... but it's just a temp solution anyway
Old 06/23/2009, 00:33   #7

thanx works great only prob is i can only play with virus scanner off...anyone know a way to allow this program through while scanner is on?? i use McAfee.
Old 06/23/2009, 00:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by americansizzler View Post
thanx works great only prob is i can only play with virus scanner off...anyone know a way to allow this program through while scanner is on?? i use McAfee.
not exactly sure... try googling how to "allow" certain programs? :-\
Old 06/30/2009, 10:52   #9

just incase his not going to update this... heres my solution you can use your on screen keyboad as you autopoter and auto xp treger... in replace for this prog..

for those who are not familiar with the onscreen kyboard you can click start botton on the left bottom of your screen then select all programs/accessories/accessisibility/On-screen keyboard.
Old 06/05/2010, 14:54   #10

Thumbs down

Thief
Old 06/05/2010, 16:36   #11

can some body give me a file installer of sir hooks i badly cant download it hope samoe body who have a good heart can give me =(
Old 06/06/2010, 07:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamocka View Post
Alright, this is an AutoPot and AutoXP program made SPECIFICALLY for Sir Hooksalot-Melee botUNTIL clint updates his project..

reason for making this:
  • SirHooks Alot is not compatible w/ the Melee bot, so u can't use autopot or autoXP
  • this is only a temporary program, i will NOT make an update for this ever again, it's only temporary solution until he updates his bot to include autopot/xp commands (which i'm sure he will AFTER the steed release)

how to use:
  • open up the program, set pots to F1, pot boxes to F2, XP skill to F10
  • press "Alt + D" to start the autopot/XP (pressing it again turns it off)
  • it will automatically repot at <800 HP

NOTES TO KEEP IN MIND (READ THIS)
  • if you ask a question that is already stated in this post, i'll simply reply w/ a ""
  • this program will NOT work in the background, don't feel like finding the "press F-key" function (even though it's readily available thx to clint, it's easier to me to just use the Send() function)
  • NO i will not make a way so that u can input the HP u want it to pot at
  • NO i will not make a way so that you can choose which F keys to use
  • just to simply things...
  • NO i will NOT update or make any changes on this bots ever, i will #request close as soon as this bot is outdated OR clint updates his bot (the formal will most likely occur)
  • NO do not ask me to release the source cuz i won't
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY this bot was made specifically for clint's Sir Hooksalot Melee bot, so don't forget to give him your thanks
  • any "viruses" that are detected are false positives, the program was made w/ Autoit and a lot of virus detection sites see AutoIt as malicious when in fact, it is not... use ... it gives back less false positives

how does this work? the sirhooks bot has autoxp already.. whats this program do? please explain.
Old 06/09/2010, 08:23   #13

It will blow you mind. As easy as that.
Old 06/16/2010, 15:58   #14

elite*gold: 20
sirhook does have autoXP and autopot now...
i don think this is necessary but nice tho..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2012, 10:24   #15

When i press alt + d it starts poting automatcly even with full hp. why?

Closed Thread

« buying auto hunting bot for archers | [Aimbot] ImmortalsCo Aimbot »