Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

low lvl archers hunting

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, this is my little tip for low lvl archers who want to make some money and aren't too lazy for it. One thing i've learned lvling archers is, it's impossible lvl and hunt at the same time, unless at the lvl 44 till 55 when u lvl at the minmacaques and elfapes after this i prefer lvl at the alienapes where i lvl till 73 when i go to the lab, and we know lvl archer insn't that cheap since we have to buy a lot of arrows. Since i have one archer 120, one 111, two 80 and another 92 i think i'm able to tell u how to hunt and where to hunt, ppl says around that any monster can drop any item, it's a bullshit, and i will tell u where to hunt the items u want when u r low lvl, let's stop to beat around the bush and go straigh to the point.
If ur lvl is too low to hunt at the minmacaques about 23~40 u must hunt at the poltergeists and apparitions they r in Twin City map top left near Twin City Mine, 23 because it's when u learn scatter, and this mobs drops some good shit and quality stuff as a lot of refined and unique, some elite and a friend once dropped one super but i think it isn't very often, and there is a duramob wich drops items full durability. But lvl archer is so easy almost of u can skip this part and lvl till 40~50 and go straight to the minmacaques.

The minmacaques and the elfapes: Arches like to hunt here almost forever, i don't, but till lvl 100 they r the best way to hunt +1 items since they r plenty of it, always u want gold to buy arrows, +1 items and mets after lvl 40 here is the place u will come, there is no best way to get +1 till u reach lvl 100 and they also drops some elite, super not very often. If u want quality items u should kill GiantApe outside Ape City they always drop good quality items lots of elite and unique and u can get a super luckly. And remember always hunt at the mobs wich r white named when u r low lvl, when u kill fast u hunt better.
GiantApe location
This is the part i tell u a little secret, LOL, dunno if it is a secret but is a very good way to hunt quality stuff when u r low lvl, but u have to reach lvl 73 b4 u go there cuz u can carry more arrows (speed arrow pack 500) and it is a little bit far, watch the map

these mobs BanditLeader r plenty of mets and only drop quality items, they never drops +1 items so if u r looking for it this is not the place, but they only drop items with some quality, never drops normal items only refined, unique, elite and super and a lot of mets and they r very easy to kill since they r lvl 52 and the map is almost empty u don't need to worry about pkers and ksers.
My way to hunt in lvls: 23~40 Apparition and Poltergeist (Quality)
40~55 Minmacaque (Gold, +1 and Mets)
55~90 ElfApe(Gold, +1 and Mets) and GiantApe (Quality)
73~100 BanditLeader (Quality and mets)
90~100 SlowApes (Gold, +1 and Quality since they drop more quality items then Elfapes)
100~115 SnakeMonsters (Gold, +1 and Quality best place to hunt till u 1 hit birdman and hawkings)
110+ Metzone
115+ Birdman (+1 damn plenty) Hawkings (Quality)
120+ Farm Waters
This is the way i do, i can't share bot and hacks cuz i'm not a programmer, but i can share knowledge and tips, if u want to improve this topic pls post ur tip, if u want to flame GO AWAY. Is this a noob topic? sure it is, they r the one who needs tips, if u don't need this just close this window u don't need to read.
These r my tips when u r a low lvl archer, anything u ppl want to know just ask me, i hope i helped u with this thread.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/02/2007, 20:22   #2

BanditLeader does drop +1s but has to be qualty item its rare but happens

Old 01/02/2007, 22:43   #3

Never happened with me, but if u r telling.....
And this really make sense
thx for reply
Old 07/02/2008, 13:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetnes View Post
BanditLeader does drop +1s but has to be qualty item its rare but happens
wow thats noob

Old 07/02/2008, 13:54   #5

i cant use the bot
Old 07/02/2008, 21:22   #6

ok waqit where is bandit leader just started
Old 07/06/2008, 21:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabronjr View Post
The minmacaques and the elfapes: Arches like to hunt here almost forever, i don't, but till lvl 100 they r the best way to hunt +1 items since they r plenty of it, always u want gold to buy arrows, +1 items and mets after lvl 40 here is the place u will come, there is no best way to get +1 till u reach lvl 100 and they also drops some elite, super not very often. If u want quality items u should kill GiantApe outside Ape City they always drop good quality items lots of elite and unique and u can get a super luckly. And remember always hunt at the mobs wich r white named when u r low lvl, when u kill fast u hunt better.

in the past 3 months here is my drops from mini macs on my 112 archer
super lvl 10 ring
super lvl 45 club, blade, sword
elite lvl 45 necky x2
elite lvl 22 ears
elite lvl 17 necky
elite lvl 15 archer coat
elite lvl 15, 47,47,52 tro armor
elite lvl 57 coro
500 mets
elite poleaxes x 4
elite spears x 3
elite glave x1
Old 08/08/2008, 06:59   #8

i got elite earings from banditleader thx alot
Old 08/12/2008, 14:50   #9

that "secret" map , i've been killing for 30 mins now and they have only dropped potions and twin city gates.. i'''m doing something wrong? (i play at server dark)

edit: nevermind ! just found a dragon gem ^^
Old 09/26/2008, 08:44   #10

i've been playing for a while now , id really stick to min maqacues since they dropped more quality and + then slow apes for me, and that secret map i only got some unis and gems so far :\
min maqacues i got super earrings, elite blade, elite 1 soc hook, 10 met scrolls and alot of gems, in 2 weeks
Old 10/02/2008, 08:24   #11

My way to hunt in lvls: 23~40 Apparition and Poltergeist (Quality)
40~55 Minmacaque (Gold, +1 and Mets)

even at lvl 42 min maqaues are black named to me. . .how the hell am I gonna hunt these. . .
Old 10/03/2008, 10:47   #12

I died in Advanced Zone and got myself revived in backup city so it is easier for me to go to Bandit Leader zone that way.
Old 10/06/2008, 23:57   #13

is there a good spawn??? its hard to find alot in one place and that annoys me -.-'
Old 10/13/2008, 04:05   #14

its good
i like a lot it
Old 10/21/2008, 00:15   #15

I have got super archer armor once in apparitions and once in polts during the last two seasonal quests just getting things to make fireworks and moon cakes. Good luck to you all!

« SV trace assembly code | Lab Guide For War/ troj/ archer With map and spot »