Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll)

Discussion on [5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/20/2010, 05:05   #1441

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,573
Please anyone Upload it on mediafire or megaupload
Old 01/20/2010, 05:07   #1442

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayang89 View Post
or hey u think u can add FB,SS, and twofold aimbot to it to? that would be badass..haha

if u could that'll be great.
Can you upload Beta Version on mediafire or megaupload please
Old 01/20/2010, 06:01   #1443

elite*gold: 0
great bot. how is the looting quality items working for all the users? is it picking up all?
Old 01/20/2010, 06:05   #1444

Quote:
Originally Posted by showman2020 View Post
#Reported..
Reported for spam.

--------------

Warlax, I've been botting for awhile in grotto lately and the bot seems to be hugging the walls every once in awhile. If I hop him away from the wall or reset the map density it works fine again, but only for about 15 minutes or so, then it starts hugging the wall again, and will just stop moving completely (Gets stuck on the wall basically).

Not sure why. Doesn't really effect me since I only bot while I'm at the computer now (Watching tv or doing hw or w/e) since I got botjailed again, but I know for people that want to afk bot this might be an issue.

EDIT: It seems to only happen in that one spawn, that's why I've never had the problem before. I have a certain spawn I normally use but it was full so I tried a different one. The spawn that the bot is hugging the walls on is the exact middle-right spawn in grotto1. Meaning the one all the way on the right side, half way down from the top.

This is using V9, not the beta btw.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2010, 06:07   #1445

Quote:
Originally Posted by TycoEx View Post
Reported for spam.
no not for that
you said that Stupid freaking eggy.
you will see stupid
Old 01/20/2010, 06:07   #1446

****... wtf this Microsoft thingy? it keeps bugging in...i used this hook for a hundred times but suddenly this will not able me to use the hook because of this Microsoft error ***... can someone tell and reply me with ****** error... cant do such thing today because of this F**k... I'm able to down load such sp3 and restart after installing but it doesn't work.... grrrrrr please give me some help with these thingy....
Old 01/20/2010, 06:10   #1447

Quote:
no not for that
you said that Stupid freaking eggy.
you will see stupid
No, I reported you for spam. You put the same exact message 3 times within 10 posts, asked for something repeatedly the bot creator asked you not to, and 2 of the requests were even posted directly in a row.

You just called me stupid. Guess I'll report that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeszie_d View Post
damn... wtf this Microsoft thingy? it keeps bugging in...i used this hook for a hundred times but suddenly this will not able me to use the hook because of this Microsoft error FAG... can someone tell and reply me with shitty error... cant do such thing today because of this F**k... I'm able to down load such sp3 and restart after installing but it doesn't work.... grrrrrr please give me some help with these thingy....
Are you trying the beta version or V9? And is your .net updated?

Quote:
or hey u think u can add FB,SS, and twofold aimbot to it to? that would be badass..haha

They already said they won't be adding any aimbot. Pvp hacks are for noobs with no skill.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2010, 06:37   #1448

Hey thenks for all ... i see a bug.... when i selec in "Disconnector" "Dura" = 1 our more, it always disconect :S
Old 01/20/2010, 06:51   #1449

Request: rebuild the "make players invisible" option please!:P
Old 01/20/2010, 06:52   #1450

Quote:
Originally Posted by as3sinas1 View Post
Hey thenks for all ... i see a bug.... when i selec in "Disconnector" "Dura" = 1 our more, it always disconect :S
It's because of horse dura. Set it to 0 and it will work. You can still repair an item that has 0 dura so it shouldn't really be a problem.
Old 01/20/2010, 07:54   #1451

@ tycoEx

yea.. my win Microsoft was updated..and I'm using V9 but i already replaced it with veta... still the microsoft wont let me use the hook... whats the problem of this ****** microsoft..hmmmm thanks for replying.." please help me to fix this stuff... " and in addition, before these things happened my CO will automatically log-out when i check and able the use of HP... thanks again... reply is essential...
Old 01/20/2010, 09:29   #1452

please post beta version on another link because i cant download form ther link ( my country not in the list) Tx
Old 01/20/2010, 09:53   #1453

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace1999 View Post
Been testing for a about an hour now and everything seems to be working fine so far, i did encounter an issue where it wouldn't stop xp looting even after i disabled it but nothing too major.
Hopefully you've had a bit more time to test now. pretty annoying that XP looting this still isnt working. is it with specific items or with everything? and is it just with different combinations of the looting check boxes or with all?

also did u have any other problems with this release? and if u are a war did u try superman and was it fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by broscutza View Post
please post beta version on another link because i cant download form ther link ( my country not in the list) Tx
As i said this is BETA, I dont want a million and one people having it, hence the shit upload site, if u cant download it, unlucky, just wait for the full release in a few days time

Quote:

read up. your a dick. go die u n00b fucktard

Quote:
Please anyone Upload it on mediafire or megaupload
please just read what I put in my posts. if you really want it that bad just use a proxy. dont know how to, use google

Quote:
Can you upload Beta Version on mediafire or megaupload please
as above

Quote:
Originally Posted by TycoEx View Post
Reported for spam.

--------------

Warlax, I've been botting for awhile in grotto lately and the bot seems to be hugging the walls every once in awhile. If I hop him away from the wall or reset the map density it works fine again, but only for about 15 minutes or so, then it starts hugging the wall again, and will just stop moving completely (Gets stuck on the wall basically).

Not sure why. Doesn't really effect me since I only bot while I'm at the computer now (Watching tv or doing hw or w/e) since I got botjailed again, but I know for people that want to afk bot this might be an issue.

EDIT: It seems to only happen in that one spawn, that's why I've never had the problem before. I have a certain spawn I normally use but it was full so I tried a different one. The spawn that the bot is hugging the walls on is the exact middle-right spawn in grotto1. Meaning the one all the way on the right side, half way down from the top.

This is using V9, not the beta btw.
ty. altho as I said yday not got much time today as i still havent packed yet, but my theory for ur hugging the wall problem, is that there are a few mobs near that spawn near that wall, but over the gap. try using shift screen and pushing the screen past the wall, if u can see mobs, then the bot could see em, and was probably trying to figure out how to get there, and either not managing to path find a way, or being stuck in the path find algorythm, when a new mob shows up, and thus it cancels the path find, and never actually gets a route. all guesses of course, but all i can think of without having the time to test myself

@everyone else:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2010, 10:16   #1454

OK bro u definitely need to CHANGE THE UPLOADING WEBPAGES! Now the ************** is like major failure ! could u get to i dont know, rapidhsare, megaupload or something?
Old 01/20/2010, 10:22   #1455

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0seS View Post
OK bro u definitely need to CHANGE THE UPLOADING WEBPAGES! Now the ************** is like major failure ! could u get to i dont know, rapidhsare, megaupload or something?
Hehe already suggested those two. uploading.com is probably one of their sites :P
Closed Thread