Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll)

Discussion on [5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2010, 08:57   #2941

elite*gold: 0
Hey, have another bit of a problem, sometimes when I bot then go to turn the bot off, it will freeze up CO and I will have to exit both.
Old 02/04/2010, 08:59   #2942

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyth3r View Post
Hey, have another bit of a problem, sometimes when I bot then go to turn the bot off, it will freeze up CO and I will have to exit both.
When you turn the bot off how? You are supposed to check the box off next to your character's name before you close it, else you get an error if you just try to X it.
Old 02/04/2010, 09:00   #2943

what happen when i use drop shi t it will drop mets,emerald,
dragon ball
Old 02/04/2010, 09:03   #2944

when i get in loot list nothing there
Old 02/04/2010, 09:05   #2945

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawer1 View Post
when i get in loot list nothing there
Sir Hooks should come with a loot list, if not then you probably deleted it or moved Sir Hooks out of the folder. Download an ItemType.Dat and put it in the same folder as Sir Hooks. It drops DB's/Mets and all that **** because they are not in your Loot List. It will drop all items not in your loot list.
Old 02/04/2010, 09:12   #2946

I can never download anything from the sharecash thingy. can anyone help me with it because you always need to fill in some correct information or pay money for it?

isnt there any other way ?
Old 02/04/2010, 09:15   #2947

hello there warlax tnx for the amazing bot.. just have one problem with it how do i minimize the lagg on the bot? goes around 4k-10k ping on me =(
Old 02/04/2010, 09:17   #2948

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller99 View Post
Rofl you are retarded if you were desperate for it would you wait like an idiot or ask for other alternatives? get real no one follows rules there days
dont like the rules, dont use our bot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banderas100 View Post
Yea but cant make to scatter all the time?
we tried this, people requested it to not scatter all the time, we changed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco View Post
I made the suggestion to WIDEN its mob check on archer maybe, few times i see multiple mobs that must be just outside its reach but on my screen its rather full (edges). The single shot is a nice feature for lvling or so, but now that the looting is perfected, money shouldnt be a problem to a few wasted scatters. Suggestion only, this prog is RUNNING PERFECT =)

EDIT* Also since new patch has anyone found a Multiclient that works well with this prog, i have not checked my old..5206 multi yet and the First post has not been updated with one.
if u check the hack thread, or infact even search this very thread, i have posted a plain multi client somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawer1 View Post
what happen when i use drop shi t it will drop mets,emerald,
dragon ball
select what u want to keep in ur loot list, and it shall not be dropped . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephriemT View Post
Sir Hooks should come with a loot list, if not then you probably deleted it or moved Sir Hooks out of the folder. Download an ItemType.Dat and put it in the same folder as Sir Hooks. It drops DB's/Mets and all that shit because they are not in your Loot List. It will drop all items not in your loot list.
soz itemtype.dat is a different file, what he needs is the items.txt from the origional rar/zip, just redownload it and ull be fine

@everyone else: ffs i just tried to quote like 10 pages worth, doesnt seem to want to have it. main points, archer scatters if more than 3 mobs on screen, and single shot if less. im not changing the range, as altho the bot can see further a field, you cant, so i dont want it single shotting further than that range (ie if only 1 mob on screen and its massively far away)

the item droping thing. it will drop all items EXCEPT those u select in loot list/loot pots/loot quest items etc

loot quest items as far as im aware loots emeralds

um and other than that, yea ive forgotten. im pretty sure most that can read already know this, but for those who havent spotted it yet, there is a bug with players on screen in current release, just turn on kill steal and u wont jump around like a rabbit

anyway, ive got loads of work to do today, so i wont be touching this project at all. soz! take it easy!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/04/2010, 09:26   #2949

waste of time much?
keep getting this message:
Thank You for completing the Petrol offer registration. Please take a few moments to check out the optional offers below. These offers do not increase your chances of winning the Prize Draw.
Old 02/04/2010, 09:26   #2950

sooo? wtf u all posting much but nothing happen yet? still not work?
Old 02/04/2010, 09:34   #2951

GRRR wtf did u change the file download site for ffs that's bullshit all the ******* add's fkn change it so we dont have to go through the **** waht the ****
Old 02/04/2010, 10:02   #2952

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticksatsi View Post
I will re-post this flame, but it cant be mailed by other than Warlax.. request a PM from him/PM him and request it be sent.

There is a SKIP function at the bottom of ALL of the ad's....
SKIP about 3-10 of these surveys and a [CLICK TO CONTINUE] box will be at the top of the "survey" page...
CLICK CONTINUE and it will bring up the DL WinRAR file. THIS WILL WORK. JUST SKIP A NUMBER OF ESSAYS!

Yessssssss I know......... Bow down.
Picture please? i cant find this "skip" button?
Old 02/04/2010, 10:11   #2953

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller99 View Post
Agreed dunno why they use sharecash ..megaupload is way better sigh...
they wanna makes all mad
Old 02/04/2010, 10:15   #2954

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokmavisi View Post
they wanna makes all mad
they gain some money if we download from there, so i guess it's an effort we all can make.

It's free for us to download from there, just 3 clicks, and clinton & Warlax gain some money, so i don't mind if they upload it there
Old 02/04/2010, 10:22   #2955

I have to fill in an advertisement which means i will have to pay 1.50 for every sms the ad sends me with a maximum of 10 a week rofl.
I can better buy sv i guess:S
Closed Thread