Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

You last visited: Today at 08:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



MW4 DMA

Discussion on MW4 DMA within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2026
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I'm going to buy a new PC; for my second device, I'm thinking of using a laptop. I play using a kmb.What DMA hardware would you recommend, and what should I do regarding the firmware—buy it or use a free version? Security is my top priority; if I should buy it, could you point me toward a reliable supplier? I’ll be playing DMZ primarily. Also, will the new Ricochet system affect DMA?
Axileos is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 611
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
Well that was the point I was making, at this present time it's undetectable and yeah I agree. Activision's Anti-Cheap department are too lazy to do anything about it aha



At the present time, it's undetected. If that changes tomorrow, then fair enough, but as things stand, it hasn't been detected. You're just nitpicking over wording at this point. Don't break my ***** over semantics. I’ve got better things to do.



I agree, there is no point using macku if you're on controller anyway. Yes you're right, DMA users are on the rise. They will likely do something about it soon.
You don't even know what you're talking about, yet you want to act like an expert! Lucky you!
Fighters87 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,836
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axileos View Post
I'm going to buy a new PC; for my second device, I'm thinking of using a laptop. I play using a kmb.What DMA hardware would you recommend, and what should I do regarding the firmware—buy it or use a free version? Security is my top priority; if I should buy it, could you point me toward a reliable supplier? I’ll be playing DMZ primarily. Also, will the new Ricochet system affect DMA?
Yeah it will, stick to 1 pc cheats
lukedorian is offline  
Old   #19
 
delpiero123233's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
You don't even know what you're talking about, yet you want to act like an expert! Lucky you!
I am an expert actually What's up with you anyway? Why you coming on forums trying to beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axileos View Post
I'm going to buy a new PC; for my second device, I'm thinking of using a laptop. I play using a kmb.What DMA hardware would you recommend, and what should I do regarding the firmware—buy it or use a free version? Security is my top priority; if I should buy it, could you point me toward a reliable supplier? I’ll be playing DMZ primarily. Also, will the new Ricochet system affect DMA?
Check my recent posts, I’ve answered this quite a few times
delpiero123233 is offline  
Old   #20


 
elite*gold: 243
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 224
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axileos View Post
What DMA hardware would you recommend, and what should I do regarding the firmware—buy it or use a free version?
For your planned setup, I’d start with a 75T card in the gaming PC and the laptop as the second PC. We offer the 75T with COD firmware and USB-C cable for €174.99. The complete kit with a MAKCU, HDMI fuser and cables is €319.99 with COD firmware.

Both include free setup help and a 3-month firmware warranty covering replacement or an updated build if detected. A compatible DMA software subscription is separate.

On Ricochet, firmware detection and gameplay checks are separate issues; DMA doesn’t remove the gameplay checks.

Full hardware options: CookieBunker DMA Hardware & Firmware

CookieBunker is offline  
Old   #21

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 151
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,539
Received Thanks: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axileos View Post
I'm going to buy a new PC; for my second device, I'm thinking of using a laptop. I play using a kmb.What DMA hardware would you recommend, and what should I do regarding the firmware—buy it or use a free version? Security is my top priority; if I should buy it, could you point me toward a reliable supplier? I’ll be playing DMZ primarily. Also, will the new Ricochet system affect DMA?


This guide covers where to source your hardware, obtain the required firmware, or create your own.

You can use free firmware for COD, as it currently has no DMA checks. If you want an extra layer of security, you can purchase basic firmware from reputable providers for around $50. However, 99% of providers claiming their firmware is 1:1 are actually selling mass-pooled firmware shared across batches of customers. Personally, I recommend making your own basic firmware, as it will genuinely be 1:1 and is relatively easy to do.

Your parts will depend largely on how much you're willing to spend on shipping. I recommend buying from AliExpress, where parts are typically 30-50% cheaper despite being the exact same products sold by providers like Captain, Ducks, Mavis, etc. These providers simply rebrand the hardware with their own logos and sell it at a premium.

Convenience is another factor to consider. If you don't mind paying more for a reseller's bundle rather than sourcing each individual part yourself on AliExpress, that may be the better option for you.

I'd recommend avoiding resellers unless you specifically want faster shipping. That's generally the only real difference: one product ships from a distribution center in China, while the other ships from a reseller's location, which may be geographically closer to you.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2026
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
How should we play or does it not matter to avoid getting caught during a manual review? You have to understand that I can't keep buying MW4 every time; does Ricochet detect specific firmware?
Axileos is offline  
Old   #23

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 151
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,539
Received Thanks: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axileos View Post
How should we play or does it not matter to avoid getting caught during a manual review? You have to understand that I can't keep buying MW4 every time; does Ricochet detect specific firmware?
No, they currently don't.

Play as you would with any other cheat, don't make it obvious.

Don't track players through walls, don't shoot through walls, don't use overly aggressive aimbot settings, don't use skin unlockers, etc.

If you're using read-only functions, they shouldn't be able to see that you're cheating unless your playstyle gives it away.
0x41^4 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
MW4 2026 BETA EXT CHEAT - CODES - ACCOUNTS - SPOOFERS ALL MW4 2026
08/23/2026 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
#removed
[Selling] ⭐ CHERRY DMA | COD DMA Cheat | MW4 / BO7 / BO6 / Warzone / DMZ / MW3 / MW2 ⭐
11/16/2025 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
MW4 dma Call of Duty dma ✅ Anyone can test it for free for 24 hours and receive remote assistance. ✅ Credit/Debit Card / Apple Pay / Google Pay / 300+ Cryptocurrencies / Bank Transfer ✅ More details, updates, and user feedback can be found in our Discord community: ✅ FREE 24H TRIAL DISCORD ↓



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.