Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

You last visited: Today at 15:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



MW4 DMA

Discussion on MW4 DMA within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
MW4 DMA

hello I've been cheating since the days of the Interwebz I've had a few bans in COD.I have used almost all the cheats both internal and external and I see their end, because Ricochet has evolved quite a bit since then.Now I want to move on to DMA and First, I’d like to ask if you know whether there are any detections of DMA in COD.
Axileos is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,827
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axileos View Post
hello I've been cheating since the days of the Interwebz I've had a few bans in COD.I have used almost all the cheats both internal and external and I see their end, because Ricochet has evolved quite a bit since then.Now I want to move on to DMA and First, I’d like to ask if you know whether there are any detections of DMA in COD.
No, no detections but if you rage cheat and get reported a lot, youīll still get manually reviewed and for sure shadowed and most likely permabanned, so donīt be fooled into thinking that DMA is inmune to bans, you can still have a lot of fun using it the right way, i even abuse the cheat a bit and some time a lot and still fine after a lot of time, now i am only talking about the current state of CoD (BO7 and WZ) canīt spesak for the future but i doubdt itīll have a drastic change in the near future, still the best option imo, the only thing iīll recommend is to not get used to free FW just to save a few bucks, spend some money on decent FW, just to be prepared and just in case.
lukedorian is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
MW4 2026 BETA EXT CHEAT - CODES - ACCOUNTS - SPOOFERS ALL MW4 2026
08/23/2026 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
#removed
[Selling] ⭐ CHERRY DMA | COD DMA Cheat | MW4 / BO7 / BO6 / Warzone / DMZ / MW3 / MW2 ⭐
11/16/2025 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
MW4 dma Call of Duty dma ✅ Anyone can test it for free for 24 hours and receive remote assistance. ✅ Credit/Debit Card / Apple Pay / Google Pay / 300+ Cryptocurrencies / Bank Transfer ✅ More details, updates, and user feedback can be found in our Discord community: ✅ FREE 24H TRIAL DISCORD ↓



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.