Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



A worthy substitute for Hypervision?

Discussion on A worthy substitute for Hypervision? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
A worthy substitute for Hypervision?

Hypervision shut everything down out of the blue; I had stopped playing for a while and only read the bad news later. Does anyone know of similar providers—in terms of security and controller aimbot—for the upcoming new game?
_warzone1993_ is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,829
Received Thanks: 366
Just get anything from the list, you´ll be alright
lukedorian is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
Just get anything from the list, you´ll be alright
you mean
-SoftStack
-Advance
-Nexup

all good?
_warzone1993_ is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,829
Received Thanks: 366
And aim master also.
lukedorian is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Aim master
srdj4n_1994 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by srdj4n_1994 View Post
Aim master
Link?
_warzone1993_ is offline  
Old   #7

 
0xM's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by _warzone1993_ View Post
Hypervision shut everything down out of the blue; I had stopped playing for a while and only read the bad news later. Does anyone know of similar providers—in terms of security and controller aimbot—for the upcoming new game?
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here

0xM is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1,829
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xM View Post
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here

You the dev/owner?? looks good, talk to xenos to get listed on the legit providers thread or post on that thread so more people can see what you sell.
lukedorian is offline  
Old   #9

 
Relentless's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 337
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 3,151
Received Thanks: 801
could always get dma.
not too expensive now a days for a game like cod. Yes its probably overkill for cod, but if you want the kind of safety and future proofing its worth it
Relentless is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xM View Post
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here

limited slot?
_warzone1993_ is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 152
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
could always get dma.
not too expensive now a days for a game like cod. Yes its probably overkill for cod, but if you want the kind of safety and future proofing its worth it
I second this. DMA is the best. I played the shortened ranked season and people were getting banned right and left, but not me. Still glad externals seem to be making a comeback tho. None last for very long though. Max you'll prob go without getting detected is like 3-4 months.
krichards1222 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichards1222 View Post
I second this. DMA is the best. I played the shortened ranked season and people were getting banned right and left, but not me. Still glad externals seem to be making a comeback tho. None last for very long though. Max you'll prob go without getting detected is like 3-4 months.
Still use external from 2 years(Phantom and Hyper) neve e problem,and always iri
_warzone1993_ is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by _warzone1993_ View Post
Still use external from 2 years(Phantom and Hyper) neve e problem,and always iri
Yeah phantom and hyper were the best. Never any issues. I wouldn't spend that sort of money on Dma just for cod, tbh it isn't worth it. I'm using aimmaster and going good so far.
KILLBILLII1 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xM View Post
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here

you have a site or discord?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILLII1 View Post
Yeah phantom and hyper were the best. Never any issues. I wouldn't spend that sort of money on Dma just for cod, tbh it isn't worth it. I'm using aimmaster and going good so far.
link of aimmaster? I want to sound a couple of them out before deciding.
_warzone1993_ is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBILLII1 View Post
Yeah phantom and hyper were the best. Never any issues. I wouldn't spend that sort of money on Dma just for cod, tbh it isn't worth it. I'm using aimmaster and going good so far.
aim is so good in security?Native controller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xM View Post
Hello.

We have never had any bans from our software. We have native built in controller support.

We are mainly recognised for our valorant services but I plan to start focusing on CoD along side Valorant.

Free day trial of course. We aren’t reselling or a rebrand. Everything is created here

How long have you been dealing with CoD? Have there ever been any detections? I’m interested in safety and controller support so I can play legit with a bit of a boost.
_warzone1993_ is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need for Speed Edge new MMO substitute of NFSW
11/18/2015 - Need for Speed World - 8 Replies
more details in 7 days NEED FOR SPEED? EDGE :handsdown:
[MU] How to make a Substitute D: Drive
02/24/2010 - Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay a TON of people are looking all over the forums for a guide or some help on making a D: drive, so I?ll remake my guide again. It?s slightly long, but I hope everyone understands it. When I had it up before the wipe, a lot of people thanked me :P. Okay here we go: HAAZA I remembered who inspirered me >.> it was Iod, so techincally all thanks goes to Iod for mentally helping me with this guide >.> The first thing you?ll want to do is make sure you don?t have anything physical on that...
9dragons Substitute
10/16/2008 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Whats a free game that can be subbed out for 9dragons?
There's anyway of substitute automatically stall items sold?
10/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I have one problem selling items, I have too many items in storage, but i usually sell it when i'm sleeping, unfortunately the stall only supports 10 items. There's any program that substitute the sold items for other in the inventory with a pre determinated price?
Substitute for CoPartner?
01/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I just found this site with a bot that seems to be better than CoPartner (unless it's a clicker). I haven't tested it yet or scanned cuz all my scanning devices are down :rolleyes: It sounds too good to be true but they seem pretty reliable. They even paid to advertise with google and their website definitely isn't something an amateur would do. http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/2757/paidadver tisementdx0.jpg Oh yeah, and this is the website --> http://botigami.com/



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.