Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 08:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Proxy(filter) crasher / Website crasher

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 26
[Release] Proxy(filter) crasher / Website crasher


Not the "normal" release, but released so server-owners or coders can fix this problem, using sock4/sock5 proxies to flood or

Normally all coded filters are responding to all ports, even , etc and it will count as 1 active connection, by flooding this with this tool the filter will crash or "lag" and use all the computers ram etc..

Can also be used to crash websites, spam downloading stuff from websites etc....

Works on most filters, this was used to crash big servers such as:
Elamidas,
Electus
... for weeks

Note:
Doesn't work on servers behind Hyperfilter protection, anymore .

Download:


Mega key:
!Aosbhj3SgQZ_ckl1CnNVXbiuTSWWdE9y9QAuBLQ0Z4g

Credits:
Recoded tool by




Drupanda is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 311
Received Thanks: 266
limit ip / flood limit (limit connections) would be enough for this !


$WeGs is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by $WeGs View Post
limit ip / flood limit would be enough for this !
Nope, doesn't matter. If you got 4-5k proxies connecting at the same time, that will be 4-5 * ip-limit count.

Look dis:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Example server running ip-limit 3 = 3*8000=24,000 connections in filter, will make the port exhaust. It only takes a few thousands connections to lag/crash kGuard, same with SroProt and NaviFilter

add [email protected] and we will show you the power of this tool.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
hmm ;|
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Drupanda is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 311
Received Thanks: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drupanda View Post
Nope, doesn't matter. If you got 4-5k proxies connecting at the same time, that will be 4-5 * ip-limit count.

Look dis:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Example server running ip-limit 3 = 3*8000=24,000 connections in filter, will make the port exhaust. It only takes a few thousands connections to lag/crash kGuard, same with SroProt and NaviFilter

add [email protected] and we will show you the power of this tool.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
hmm ;|
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
lol , it's really crashed the site but server is still up , anyway im really creating new topic no relation between this and this , i saw your commnet after requesting to close old topic


$WeGs is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by $WeGs View Post
lol , it's really crashed the site but server is still up , anyway im really creating new topic no relation between this and this , i saw your commnet after requesting to close old topic
ip, port
Drupanda is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 311
Received Thanks: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drupanda View Post
ip, port
come on skype : karemsame33
$WeGs is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 652
Received Thanks: 315
I see this tool was made to generate views to a topic on a forum.
EdwardTeach+- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 1049
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,042
Received Thanks: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drupanda View Post
add missing.input@skype and we will show you the power of this tool.
i thought you were banned TWICE.

mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardTeach+- View Post
I see this tool was made to generate views to a topic on a forum.
you can do that without using proxy or C#.

a simple php curl script and a for loop.

Code:
<?php
$ch = curl_init("mytopicurl");
for($i=0;$i<10000;++$i)
    curl_exec($ch);
execute this script with cmd. don't use a browser
B1Q is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 271
Received Thanks: 36
you can Explan how to use it ?
[GM]Dejo is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 188
Received Thanks: 62
Goffie can you back to making Filters, please? or at least ur new skype
TrashBag is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 652
Received Thanks: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1QB0SS :3 View Post
i thought you were banned TWICE.

mickey



you can do that without using proxy or C#.

a simple php curl script and a for loop.

Code:
<?php
$ch = curl_init("mytopicurl");
for($i=0;$i<10000;++$i)
    curl_exec($ch);
execute this script with cmd. don't use a browser
why so complex?, just a .bat
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
EdwardTeach+- is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 473
Received Thanks: 145
really that label needed to be "Recoded"
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
elmagico321 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 1049
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,042
Received Thanks: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardTeach+- View Post
why so complex?, just a .bat
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
congratulations... you won the ****** of the month award.
B1Q is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmagico321 View Post
really that label needed to be "Recoded"
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
It's re-coded, you can check the source it's different.


Drupanda is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1QB0SS :3 View Post
congratulations... you won the ****** of the month award.
BOOM


Click™ is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WPE Pro - Dupe Filter + Tutorial + Klassen Filter Download (3.3.3a & 3.3.5)
WPE Pro - Dupe Filter + Tutorial + Klassen Filter Download (3.3.3a & 3.3.5) Hier stelle ich euch mal eine tolle Filter Sammlung für WPE rein....
165 Replies - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
[Pet-Filter] Pet Filter Problem
Hab ein kleines Problem mit nen Pet-Filter und zwar sobald ich auf Speichern drücke schmiert meine neuz ab. 2011/12/28 00:20:15 GetDlgItem...
3 Replies - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
Pet Filter or SRO-DB filter
Hi, In SRO-DB, there is no filter to grab elements only. And with a grab pet, it is full in 5 minutes and it wont grab gold anymore... So is...
5 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.