I don't really understand when people say that, what's special about AA's customization exactly?
Just an example: You can make the aimbot switch from chest to head once the enemy has lets say 100 health left, with an delay time and smooth switch.
OR you can switch configs with 1 keyboard key.
Completely different Aimbot settings for each weapon group.. etc etc..
Just an example: You can make the aimbot switch from chest to head once the enemy has lets say 100 health left, with an delay time and smooth switch.
OR you can switch configs with 1 keyboard key.
Completely different Aimbot settings for each weapon group.. etc etc..
I see, but couldn't you do that with other cheats?
I don't really understand when people say that, what's special about AA's customization exactly?
Honestly, I’ve got a config from mw3 that did pretty much all of the work for me and I was never called out once. I mean hitting long *** throwing knife hits and quick scopes that were out of the world.
You can adjust (in mw3, idk about bo6) your aim settings for every weapon you want. I believe that have since switched to just weapon groups. That is what originally set them apart in my eyes. The weapon groups afaik is only a thing that is done by DirectDMA and maybe EO as far as products on Xenos list.
Correct me if I’m wrong.
Also, what Cadyss said, having your aimbot adjust hitboxes based on enemy health.
Honestly, I’ve got a config from mw3 that did pretty much all of the work for me and I was never called out once. I mean hitting long *** throwing knife hits and quick scopes that were out of the world.
You can adjust (in mw3, idk about bo6) your aim settings for every weapon you want. I believe that have since switched to just weapon groups. That is what originally set them apart in my eyes. The weapon groups afaik is only a thing that is done by DirectDMA and maybe EO as far as products on Xenos list.
Correct me if I’m wrong.
Also, what Cadyss said, having your aimbot adjust hitboxes based on enemy health.
EO does not do weapongroups yet, I believe AA does
Honestly, I’ve got a config from mw3 that did pretty much all of the work for me and I was never called out once. I mean hitting long *** throwing knife hits and quick scopes that were out of the world.
You can adjust (in mw3, idk about bo6) your aim settings for every weapon you want. I believe that have since switched to just weapon groups. That is what originally set them apart in my eyes. The weapon groups afaik is only a thing that is done by DirectDMA and maybe EO as far as products on Xenos list.
Correct me if I’m wrong.
Also, what Cadyss said, having your aimbot adjust hitboxes based on enemy health.
Not from any on Xenos list. I can’t speak for anything outside of the list.
It’s not a huge deal breaker for me. Most have 2+ aim keys which is good enough.
Not from any on Xenos list. I can’t speak for anything outside of the list.
It’s not a huge deal breaker for me. Most have 2+ aim keys which is good enough.
Is more aim keys better? Could you explain to me what having many aim keys does? I'm new to this lol
Same, started looking into cheating mid December and I noticed PO instantly but wanted to research more and not rush anything, cause I want to closet cheat long term, and now it seems PO is the best option or was rather, at least one of the better options.
Ok making sure I understand this, new account playing legit 07/04/2022 - Call of Duty - 4 Replies Ok So I successfully created a new account, and got on and started to play warzone again with my buddies, this time totally legit and not intending to use anything, just to play legit so I can play with them
Now it was fine for about a week then it got shadow banned...
From what I read on other threads its automatic that new accounts get shadowbanned for 7-14 days?
So once that period is past I should be good to go right?
Cause right now I can't get into any lobbies
[Selling] SAFE TARDEING ! SAFE SAFE SAFE 11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Ich verkaufe mein LOL ACC/ I sell my LOL acc
-Eu N&E 0 rp to change server !
- Gold 3
- 100 Champs
- Skins 12 !
- Last season Diamond 4 !