ring-1 is internal and uses a hypervisor and has a good track record, as long as you have an intel cpu.
i have been using it for about 6 months and its been good.
Hmm, it's not on Xenos' list though so I'm not too sure about it, will check it out though, thanks for the suggestion. Are you using it on your main?
Okay I see, but apart from AA I don't really know which internals are worth it in terms of staying undetected, probably EO isn't the safest choice..
EO is still good for a popular provider. You can try externals as well like SS, Kernaim, or Proofcore if you want more options, you're welcome to any club
EO is still good for a popular provider. You can try externals as well like SS, Kernaim, or Proofcore if you want more options, you're welcome to any club
No doubt EO is high quality, but I think you can understand that if I wanna stay undetected and unbanned long term, it is definitely not the safest choice..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess
KernAim is a scam provider which is why they were removed from the 'Trusted Providers' list. They lie about detections for almost every game they support. They might be undetected right now but keep their history in mind before you choose to use them.
Why is someone like Ring-1 or others like Advance, Unnamed or even Aim Master not in Xenos' list then? Is it that they aren't trusted or what
No doubt EO is high quality, but I think you can understand that if I wanna stay undetected and unbanned long term, it is definitely not the safest choice..
Why is someone like Ring-1 or others like Advance, Unnamed or even Aim Master not in Xenos' list then? Is it that they aren't trusted or what
Why is someone like Ring-1 or others like Advance, Unnamed or even Aim Master not in Xenos' list then? Is it that they aren't trusted or what
Aimmaster is in the list
Ring-1 maybe did not require to be added
*** knows why i`m not in the list, but some cheats like Elocarry that got detected 1-2 months after release are in ( if they weren`t dtc from the beginning of course ) so his list right now is questionable tbh
maybe Xenos list is good idea to look at, you still need to check the history of the cheats provided in this list and check the feedback of the real users on this forum.
*** knows why i`m not in the list, but some cheats like Elocarry that got detected 1-2 months after release are in ( if they weren`t dtc from the beginning of course ) so his list right now is questionable tbh
maybe Xenos list is good idea to look at, you still need to check the history of the cheats provided in this list history and check the feedback of the real users on this forum.
im a long time AA user. They are good yes, but the fact is they have BEEN detected. the number of times they've been detected is irrelevant as some here are saying they've NEVER been detected.
EloCarry hasn’t confirmed a detection.
Nor has any of the externals on the list as of recent.
I see, but providers can lie, not saying they are but it’s a possibility. Though customers can lie too, so I guess as long as there isn’t a LOT of people complaining about being banned then I’d have to think it’s not detected
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe420
im a long time AA user. They are good yes, but the fact is they have BEEN detected. the number of times they've been detected is irrelevant as some here are saying they've NEVER been detected.
You’re saying they’ve been detected as in they are detected right now and it’s been a while or they’ve been detected as in it happened in the past?
I see, but providers can lie, not saying they are but it’s a possibility. Though customers can lie too, so I guess as long as there isn’t a LOT of people complaining about being banned then I’d have to think it’s not detected
You’re saying they’ve been detected as in they are detected right now and it’s been a while or they’ve been detected as in it happened in the past?
Fist detection was dying mw2019. Then they were detected in caldera for spoofer and then a whole ago they were detected mw2. Cheat detected 2 times and spoofer once or twice I believe.
Fist detection was dying mw2019. Then they were detected in caldera for spoofer and then a whole ago they were detected mw2. Cheat detected 2 times and spoofer once or twice I believe.
I believe AA was not detected at MW2, just MW3 once @ can provide more information, since he is an active AA customer, i kinda forgot the history about AA.
Overal AA is great, history of detections as well. The dev has been many years into the cheating scene, most of you weren't born yet when he was developing xD
I believe AA was not detected at MW2, just MW3 once @ can provide more information, since he is an active AA customer, i kinda forgot the history about AA.
Overal AA is great, history of detections as well. The dev has been many years into the cheating scene, most of you weren't born yet when he was developing xD
Yup, I think ure right mw3 was the last one. That’s when I switched to DMA. Lost 2 main accounts and count talent. Very good framework once u learn to use it. I still have active sub because id purchase 2 years in advance whenever they have sale. No one’s beating their price because the master membership covers over 30 cheats for like $150 annually
Yup, I think ure right mw3 was the last one. That’s when I switched to DMA. Lost 2 main accounts and count talent. Very good framework once u learn to use it. I still have active sub because id purchase 2 years in advance whenever they have sale. No one’s beating their price because the master membership covers over 30 cheats for like $150 annually
Yeah, I usually show that until I’m blue in the face…about how customizable the framework is if you take the time to learn it.
Ok making sure I understand this, new account playing legit 07/04/2022 - Call of Duty - 4 Replies Ok So I successfully created a new account, and got on and started to play warzone again with my buddies, this time totally legit and not intending to use anything, just to play legit so I can play with them
Now it was fine for about a week then it got shadow banned...
From what I read on other threads its automatic that new accounts get shadowbanned for 7-14 days?
So once that period is past I should be good to go right?
Cause right now I can't get into any lobbies
[Selling] SAFE TARDEING ! SAFE SAFE SAFE 11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Ich verkaufe mein LOL ACC/ I sell my LOL acc
-Eu N&E 0 rp to change server !
- Gold 3
- 100 Champs
- Skins 12 !
- Last season Diamond 4 !