Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best DMA Providers?

Discussion on Best DMA Providers? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/11/2024, 09:42   #46

elite*gold: 115
after playing w PO DMA today, go PO lol. Direct has fallen, the heat still isn’t even updated from the patch today. smh, the fact they don’t even auto update the offsets is baffling to me.

PO though, you’ll want to really tweak the settings. I got rushed into a game w peers and didn’t get my settings dialed it. that **** snapped hard asl and i was swiftly shadowed on a lil burner ��
Old 04/11/2024, 11:57   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous444 View Post
Here is a good video that explains it really good. Check 23:09 Min :

i bought the dma too, didnt know before what is for what...

You NEED the second pc. You can buy one mini pc @ amazon for 100€.

- dma card -> @in your pc , read the game memory
- second pc -> cheat running at get information from the main pc from your dm card
- fuser -> 2x inport display, the software overlap the esp to the main monitor, explain : you open something on pc one, and something another on monitor 2, you see both on main monitor without having same informations on both pc.
- kmbox -> input your mouse, input aimbot mouse movement = output 1 manipulated mouse movement

Firmware is important, you need a private one, if you use the same firmware and another one get banned, you will get banned too.

very trusted, they got discord with a huge members. From China to germany only 4 days with express. i bought from them.
Dma cheats ud? first time I've ever heard of it
Old 04/11/2024, 16:46   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
after playing w PO DMA today, go PO lol. Direct has fallen, the heat still isn’t even updated from the patch today. smh, the fact they don’t even auto update the offsets is baffling to me.

PO though, you’ll want to really tweak the settings. I got rushed into a game w peers and didn’t get my settings dialed it. that **** snapped hard asl and i was swiftly shadowed on a lil burner ��

Have you managed to get the Esp run smoothly ? It still laggy for me i even put the FPS to 300 as Zeb recomended but still laggy. Runs smooth woth Direct to be honest. And we can't adjust the radar like Direct is kinda meh.
If he manages to fix the esp lag it will beat Direct, if not i'm not so sure about it bro.
Old 04/11/2024, 17:14   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Have you managed to get the Esp run smoothly ? It still laggy for me i even put the FPS to 300 as Zeb recomended but still laggy. Runs smooth woth Direct to be honest. And we can't adjust the radar like Direct is kinda meh.
If he manages to fix the esp lag it will beat Direct, if not i'm not so sure about it bro.
You have latest version of w11?

I have 0 issues with PO DMA, still havent tested it fully because of my sb, but no esp lag for me when tested in mp sb lobbies, and 1 game of sb resurgence lobby.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2024, 17:36   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post

I have 0 issues with PO DMA, still havent tested it fully because of my sb, but no esp lag for me when tested in mp sb lobbies, and 1 game of sb resurgence lobby.
Nope i have windows 10, all Updated fully i dont like win 11. I had no lag with Direct as i said. Did not change anything on both PC's.
I tested yesterday for 3 hours in all game modes. On the big map it lags like crazy, enemies in Air glitch a few meters around. And Esp Font is too small imo, i like to see distance and name a bit more clear + the esp a little thicker. I'm sure Zeb will work on it.
Old 04/11/2024, 22:20   #51

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,112
Quote:

PO though, you’ll want to really tweak the settings. I got rushed into a game w peers and didn’t get my settings dialed it. that shit snapped hard asl and i was swiftly shadowed on a lil burner ��
I redid the default settings to be less strong and I also have a lot of info into the guide for config to help
Quote:
You're the only person I've heard say PO DMA ESP lagged for you. Everyone else I've gotten feedback from said it was the smoothest DMA ESP they've ever used

Please message me on Telegram t.me/PhantomOverlay so I can help you fix whatever is going on I bet I'll find the issue in less than 5 minutes
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2024, 01:19   #52

Quote:
really? i felt the opposite, we have chatted a bit but DirectCheats has been a shit show for me in terms of ESP and skeletons disappearing. it's not well optimized, and i know my 2nd pc is poo right now (waiting on mobo for my new build) but yeah. he put out an update last night though targeted towards laggy ESP. are you running your entity at 1? thats a big thing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I redid the default settings to be less strong and I also have a lot of info into the guide for config to help

You're the only person I've heard say PO DMA ESP lagged for you. Everyone else I've gotten feedback from said it was the smoothest DMA ESP they've ever used

Please message me on Telegram t.me/PhantomOverlay so I can help you fix whatever is going on I bet I'll find the issue in less than 5 minutes
ill have to go look and see but again i ran into a live WZ game in my sweat ass lobbies and tried to tweak it while performing. thats a bad call on my end. the guide didn't help much, not the DMA guide that broke each setting down. it kind of explained each, but yeah. i'll keep tweaking them on another account and lock in a config.

also lol, you gotta be on addy my mans. i have no idea how you manage to develop all of these projects, reply to forums, DM's, etc etc and live life. that guide is the one I need the most.
Old 04/12/2024, 01:33   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post

Yo lemme watch you play some time
Old 04/12/2024, 13:00   #54

elite*gold: 182
Phantom overlay dma released yesterday and have loved every moment of it so far!
I have tried night fall and they are great too but po is just way more into cod then nf atm.
Perfect track record and awesome dev.
Def give them a try!
Old 04/15/2024, 13:12   #55

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Ya'll giving info out for free is truly fascinating
Do you really want that everyone is getting into Dma ? Like wtf keep it closed as possible or Activision gonna really do something about it in the close future.
People really cant keep stuff secret and just enjoy whilst they can. If someone REALLY wants to have Dma he has to dig himself and he will find everything he needs.
Don’t have poor firmware and it doesn’t matter who has a DMA.

Also DMAs are already evolving there are new types coming out, which are private and not available to the public.
Old 04/15/2024, 14:37   #56

elite*gold: 236
The Black Market: 390/0/0
Direct has a solid COD DMA, have yet to see PO's version yet but I'm sure it is also advanced and has similar features. If you need DMA cards/ Fusers or Kmbox check out my link: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/tr...pping-1-a.html
Old 04/15/2024, 19:54   #57

elite*gold: 118
Phantom overlay has a very nice DMA cheat. If you don’t mind waiting 4 days for direct to update COD, then go with direct. But you won’t be disappointed with PO.
Old 04/16/2024, 01:31   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelz#0001 View Post
Phantom overlay has a very nice DMA cheat. If you don’t mind waiting 4 days for direct to update COD, then go with direct. But you won’t be disappointed with PO.
in his defense, he normally was updating at a more rapid pace up until recently. he does also give like 2 weeks of time added when its down for only a few days. not excusing how ****** this is, just trying to give him some benefit of the doubt.

i'll also add that I think the aimbot on direct might be a bit better than PO when using Kmbox NET. not sure what the deal was, but kmbox net on PO either is too strong and snaps you into a SB or is too weak and almost all but useless.

kmbox b+ its solid though. weird stuff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2024, 07:57   #59

Can anyone link PO dma epvp thread? Can't find it.
Old 04/16/2024, 11:08   #60

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by daian115 View Post
Can anyone link PO dma epvp thread? Can't find it.
There's not a dedicated sales thread for the DMA cheat, only the external.

To buy, visit Phantomoverlay.io

Quote:
i'll also add that I think the aimbot on direct might be a bit better than PO when using Kmbox NET. not sure what the deal was, but kmbox net on PO either is too strong and snaps you into a SB or is too weak and almost all but useless.

kmbox b+ its solid though. weird stuff.
I was going to tell Zebleer this yesterday, so this saves me having to type

@

Tags
dma, provider