Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best DMA Providers?

Discussion on Best DMA Providers? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Best DMA Providers?

Well, Im planning to buy DMA card + fuser(no need for kmbox since i wont use aimbot or anything like dat)

I would like u guys recommendations for a good DMA card(not crazy expensive tho) + Fuser as well

and minimum spec for my second pc, so i can run it

Also COD DMA Provider ofc

Should i go for CFW 1:1 for MW3? or its overkill?

Cheers everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2024, 03:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetRektNon View Post
Well, Im planning to buy DMA card + fuser(no need for kmbox since i wont use aimbot or anything like dat)

I would like u guys recommendations for a good DMA card(not crazy expensive tho) + Fuser as well

Cheers everyone
Howdy,

I'd say wait for PO (PhantomOverlay) who will be releasing their COD DMA here in the upcoming days. You also have Nightfall along with Direct

As for your DMA card, Cyber-ammo is a good place to look at. Could get the basic Cyber 3rd GEN card for $200< and Fuser runs for about $250. I would say if you plan on playing other games with a better anticheat and getting some CFW you can get that at Cyber-Ammo as well.

Linked two websites, I went through Captain, they're the ones that made the cards to my knowledge for CA.

EDIT: I know Ducks-services has a service here on Elitepvper never used and don't know personally but could check his thread if you want
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2024, 04:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
Howdy,

I'd say wait for PO (PhantomOverlay) who will be releasing their COD DMA here in the upcoming days. You also have Nightfall along with Direct

As for your DMA card, Cyber-ammo is a good place to look at. Could get the basic Cyber 3rd GEN card for $200< and Fuser runs for about $250. I would say if you plan on playing other games with a better anticheat and getting some CFW you can get that at Cyber-Ammo as well.

Linked two websites, I went through Captain, they're the ones that made the cards to my knowledge for CA.

EDIT: I know Ducks-services has a service here on Elitepvper never used and don't know personally but could check his thread if you want
I also heard about LIGHTINGZDMA, Which seems to be a good one

did u heard also bout them?

I think in few days PO gonan release their cheat, i cant wait to get my hands on my DMA asap so i can use
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2024, 05:48   #4

Quote:
I also heard about LIGHTINGZDMA, Which seems to be a good one

did u heard also bout them?

I think in few days PO gonan release their cheat, i cant wait to get my hands on my DMA asap so i can use
Yes, heard of his service. I'm also in their discord already. They got a sticky thread already @
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2024, 07:05   #5

Quote:

Cheers everyone
I would wait for zeebs recommendation for fw as alot of sellers are just selling ekknods free fw as "1:1" that being said i dont think rico is doing dma checks as yet but as it picks up steam they will.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2024, 17:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King031 View Post
I would wait for zeebs recommendation for fw as alot of sellers are just selling ekknods free fw as "1:1" that being said i dont think rico is doing dma checks as yet but as it picks up steam they will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
Yes, heard of his service. I'm also in their discord already. They got a sticky thread already @
LightZDMA seems legit tho, imma check them out along with the one u sent as well

For now just looking for a cfw provider so i can cheat on cod without thinking bout ban or something, or any other game as well(val, cs2 and so on)

Thanks btw
Old 04/08/2024, 17:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by King031 View Post
Yeah, imma wait for his cheat, since i didnt get my card yet, i have plenty of time to buy one n wait till it arrives

by this time, zeebs def gonna release his cheat, prob in the upcoming weeks or even days
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2024, 17:42   #8

If I wanted a DMA card with just an aimbot, would the Captain DMA 75T be sufficient on it's own without a laptop/2nd PC or are those absolutely required? I have a laptop; I just don't really understand how DMA cards/fusers etc work together
Old 04/08/2024, 19:25   #9

U don’t need lightning zdma. Just get a basic 35t dma card. They are more compatible with most firmware without issues and most cheese providers supports them without any hassle. 75t, lightning r newer and might not have good firmware support yet. Regardless for cod, or other games, these newer cards don’t make much of a difference in performance.
Old 04/08/2024, 21:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougDinkleburgh View Post
If I wanted a DMA card with just an aimbot, would the Captain DMA 75T be sufficient on it's own without a laptop/2nd PC or are those absolutely required? I have a laptop; I just don't really understand how DMA cards/fusers etc work together
Aimbot requires a kmbox , and dma in general requires a 2nd pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe420 View Post
U don’t need lightning zdma. Just get a basic 35t dma card. They are more compatible with most firmware without issues and most cheese providers supports them without any hassle. 75t, lightning r newer and might not have good firmware support yet. Regardless for cod, or other games, these newer cards don’t make much of a difference in performance.
Well said , You can pickup a DMA+KMBOX combo for less than $200 , if a cheat can't run smoothly on those , more than likely the software provider is terrible at optimization
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2024, 21:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe420 View Post
any link where u woudl recommend me getting one?

35t dma card? dm me if u can
that would be rlly helpful

thanks in advance
Old 04/08/2024, 21:32   #12

Quote:

thanks in advance
A member already posted above. Get it from cyber ammo. Get the Cyber 3rd GEN card. You can get the BE/EAC firmware if you want to play other games like apex / Fortnite. If Ure strictly playing cod, u can get the free wifi firmware.
Old 04/08/2024, 22:04   #13

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougDinkleburgh View Post

Here is a good video that explains it really good. Check 23:09 Min :

i bought the dma too, didnt know before what is for what...

You NEED the second pc. You can buy one mini pc @ amazon for 100€.

- dma card -> @in your pc , read the game memory
- second pc -> cheat running at get information from the main pc from your dm card
- fuser -> 2x inport display, the software overlap the esp to the main monitor, explain : you open something on pc one, and something another on monitor 2, you see both on main monitor without having same informations on both pc.
- kmbox -> input your mouse, input aimbot mouse movement = output 1 manipulated mouse movement

Firmware is important, you need a private one, if you use the same firmware and another one get banned, you will get banned too.

Quote:

thanks in advance

very trusted, they got discord with a huge members. From China to germany only 4 days with express. i bought from them.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2024, 22:43   #14

Ya'll giving info out for free is truly fascinating
Do you really want that everyone is getting into Dma ? Like wtf keep it closed as possible or Activision gonna really do something about it in the close future.
People really cant keep stuff secret and just enjoy whilst they can. If someone REALLY wants to have Dma he has to dig himself and he will find everything he needs.
Old 04/08/2024, 22:58   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Ya'll giving info out for free is truly fascinating
Do you really want that everyone is getting into Dma ? Like wtf keep it closed as possible or Activision gonna really do something about it in the close future.
People really cant keep stuff secret and just enjoy whilst they can. If someone REALLY wants to have Dma he has to dig himself and he will find everything he needs.
If security by obscurity is the only thing keeping DMA secure, maybe it should be well known and accessible

Tags
dma, provider