Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to purchasing a Mw2 account.

Discussion on Looking to purchasing a Mw2 account. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/09/2022, 00:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by F12SHHH View Post
You changed your email and password on the same steam account and it worked? I cant make a new steam account because for cod you cant share that game i tried the family thing doesn’t work. Im new to steam btw
I went on G2G bought a steam MW2, you login and change the email that’s linked to the new email you made. Hellen Wong was the seller I bought from. Make sure to also make a new Activision with the same email you did steam. I didn’t have any issues and since it’s not BNET phone verified you won’t need to worry about the phone number getting scuffed.
Old 12/09/2022, 07:20   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxndo View Post
I went on G2G bought a steam MW2, you login and change the email that’s linked to the new email you made. Hellen Wong was the seller I bought from. Make sure to also make a new Activision with the same email you did steam. I didn’t have any issues and since it’s not BNET phone verified you won’t need to worry about the phone number getting scuffed.
Hellen Wong is the account PLUG lmaooo whoever that person is def makes wild bread off G2G. I've bought many accounts from her as well (not MW2)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EXT CHEAT+SPOOF $6⭐CHEAT+BLOCKER 4$⭐ RANKED REBIRTH ⭐EXT MAIN SAFE ESP⭐ ALL SERVICES
05/13/2024 - Call of Duty Trading - 131 Replies
MW3 Bot Lobby + Rebirth ranked + MP Ranked bot lobbies Max Weapons Fast! Complete Camo Challenges! Unlock Top Tier Camos! Max Operator Level! Boost your K/D quickly! Unlock Gold/Platinum/Polyatomic/Orion Camos. Complete Challenges like ADS, Mounted, Crouched, Suppressed, LongShot, Hipfire, Pointblank, and more hard challenges! All kills are saved. All progress towards weapons is permanent and viewable after each match. These are LIVE matches on Official Activision servers. Queue: We...
[Selling] 🔥#1 SELLER🔥 🔥MW3 RESELLER PANELS🔥💎CW CHEAT💎💥MW3 BLOCKER💥 🎯MW3 AIMBOT🎯 💥AUTOBUY💥
05/02/2024 - Call of Duty Trading - 101 Replies
You can purchase directly through our Sellix Autobuy: Shop New toolz added Store Website>>>Hitman Services<<<Website Website>>>Warzone Cheats<<<Website Website>>>Fully Unban Your PC <<<Website
Looking for middleman - purchasing cheats
01/19/2021 - Middleman - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a trusted, high rep middle man. I'd like to purchase cheats for a low populated game but need to make a deposit to the person first. I'm happy to guide you through the games mechanics and the cheats I requested. Hope somebody can help, thanks! =)
[Buying] purchasing csgo account
10/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
trying to buy an account between mge or le, pls msg
Purchasing an Account Help
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
When purchasing an account, why do people want the original email? What can you do if you have the original email? Also how can you make it so you can buy an account and make it unrecoverable ? Thankyou