Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for middleman - purchasing cheats

Discussion on Looking for middleman - purchasing cheats within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for middleman - purchasing cheats

Hello, I'm looking for a trusted, high rep middle man. I'd like to purchase cheats for a low populated game but need to make a deposit to the person first. I'm happy to guide you through the games mechanics and the cheats I requested.

Hope somebody can help, thanks! =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How can you Get urself not banned by Using bot and not purchasing any silk
10/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I need a pro answer plsss. Because they said dont bot on tuesday I have to accounts now that got banned now!!!
purchasing a tbot card in game
12/31/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ok Ok so i hear the going price for a tbot card is 100m but this guy i know in uni so i am not worried about scammed or what not is selling a tbot card for 70m how would i use this? I dont have anything Dowloaded from the site so a little info would be nice i did use the free tbot from 24-28th so i guess i know how to run it but i am not sure on exactly how a legit form of tbot would work? DL from the site and then put in the card number? do i have to be a registered user to put in card? just...
Reminder of DB contest. Purchasing db code tomorro
11/11/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I'm purchasing code tomorrow, it'll arrive in three days after the purchase. I have to wait for TQ's response if we could purchase five db codes for 15.99 USD and have five seperate codes for reward. Just a reminder of the screenshot contest read more about it here http://novogate.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=14524