Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why does no one recommend

Discussion on Why does no one recommend within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/19/2022, 18:48   #46

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
If you criticize them = ban
They banned a bunch of people I know because they knew me. Literally wrote the last time with a guy back in 2020 and he got banned because he knew me. Without a refund obviously.

Its funny, everytime AA gets mentioned everything turns into a shitfest. You got the spearhead of AA on EPVP @ and @ which have "nothing to do with AA" defending and embezzle everyone that doesnt follows their direction as a lier.

They have been making good use of "attack the person rather than the argument"
You guys clearly can't accept the fact that people defend AA... At least we dont start trash talking about anyone here.

And btw mate don't let me start with proofcore wich you are advertising. Their staff love AA framework

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
I don't think @ is staff. He's just a shill like me.

Pretty sure @ is staff/mod/support though
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 18:48   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
If you criticize them = ban
They banned a bunch of people I know because they knew me. Literally wrote the last time with a guy back in 2020 and he got banned because he knew me. Without a refund obviously.

Its funny, everytime AA gets mentioned everything turns into a shitfest. You got the spearhead of AA on EPVP @ and @ which have "nothing to do with AA" defending and embezzle everyone that doesnt follows their direction as a lier.

They have been making good use of "attack the person rather than the argument"
Agree
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2022, 18:53   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
My point is not that new accounts, check OP, [ I have not used yet ], doesnt make sense, thats it

What? i am not here to personally flame you, you are doing this by yourself, look at your posts history ****.. You too have a nice day, its really hypocrite you telling me to do something productive while your job here keep jumping into any thread that mentioning AA.
Please stop quoting me. You're like a crazy ex boyfriend. Are you going to kiss me?
Old 04/19/2022, 18:58   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotdogx View Post
Please stop quoting me. You're like a crazy ex boyfriend. Are you going to kiss me?
If you are hot then why the hell not. We say no **** and move on
Old 04/19/2022, 19:00   #50

Quote:
If you are hot then why the hell not. We say no **** and move on
Come on baby penguin I'll bend you over and hold your little flappers so you cant move anywhere.

Not a man till you had a man.
Old 04/19/2022, 19:05   #51

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
I don't think @DariXOne is staff. He's just a shill like me.

Pretty sure @SonGoku009 is staff/mod/support though
Yeah man fuck you shill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
You guys clearly can't accept the fact that people defend AA...
And btw mate don't let me start with proofcore wich you are advertising. Their staff love AA framework
What are you even? AA´s hobby defender, 24/7 lurking on elitepvpers and defending the front line with your partner @DariXOne Going through your guys posts I see next to zero other content than defending AA lmao. Coming on EPVP and shit talking everyone isnt defending. In your mind everyone is a lier and shill if he doesnt praise AA.

This is a great thread on how the "defenders" try to defend AA. Real textbook on how to defend a provider. Attack the person, not the argument. Call them shill, multi account and whatever lmaoo

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ba...2-already.html

There are exactly two staff members and nobody of them use AA. What you are referring to are users with the "Friends" role or Discord mods.

Just a small example on how to deal with issues instead of your "defending"
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pl...l#post39153515
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 19:16   #52

Quote:
Yeah man fuck you shill.

What are you even? AA´s hobby defender, 24/7 lurking on elitepvpers and defending the front line with your partner @ Going through your guys posts I see next to zero other content than defending AA lmao. Coming on EPVP and shit talking everyone isnt defending. In your mind everyone is a lier and shill if he doesnt praise AA.

This is a great thread on how the "defenders" try to defend AA. Real textbook on how to defend a provider. Attack the person, not the argument. Call them shill, multi account and whatever lmaoo

There are exactly two staff members and nobody of them use AA. What you are referring to are users with the "Friends" role or Discord mods.

The hypocrisy man, even this guy 0x4 mentioned this discord called cheaters paradise, and that shows you are all in this together and causing this flame, and keep doing it, go check my post or songoku, and see how many times we posted proof of the customer was lying and not telling the whole truth, and i have seen how many times you tried to post things about AA which were out of context, and like songoku mentioned, your staff keep coming back and use AA lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 19:19   #53

Quote:
Yeah man fuck you shill.

What are you even? AA´s hobby defender, 24/7 lurking on elitepvpers and defending the front line with your partner @ Going through your guys posts I see next to zero other content than defending AA lmao. Coming on EPVP and shit talking everyone isnt defending. In your mind everyone is a lier and shill if he doesnt praise AA.

Whats the point here ? Can you show me a thread or post where we started bashing anyone ?

Few months ago i wasn't eve active here like you for example with your non-biased list..

You don't get a long with AA that's okay you do you. But i do get along with AA and never had any issues with them since 6+ years like thousands of other users.

maybe just maybe you guys are the problem and not AA... but that would be incredible since you are all angels

Quote:
Makes me wonder why they buy AA then but yeah who cares right, not my problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 19:23   #54

Quote:
Whats the point here ? Can you show me a thread or post where we started bashing anyone ?

Few months ago i wasn't eve active here like you for example with your non-biased list..

You don't get a long with AA that's okay you do you. But i do get along with AA and never had any issues with them since 6+ years like thousands of other users.

maybe just maybe you guys are the problem and not AA... but that would be incredible since you are all angels

Makes me wonder why they buy AA then but yeah who cares right, not my problem.
Couldnt said it better, we never trashed any providers, i dont think you did any bashing or praising, in my case i praised and vouched other providers, but we became bad guys and evil ones because we defend AA

Edit: the only provider i bashed was ILC and IWC, which both are same, and yall know its for obvious reasons lol
Old 04/19/2022, 19:29   #55

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
The hypocrisy man, even this guy 0x4 mentioned this discord called cheaters paradise, and that shows you are all in this together and causing this flame, and keep doing it, go check my post or songoku, and see how many times we posted proof of the customer was lying and not telling the whole truth, and i have seen how many times you tried to post things about AA which were out of context, and like songoku mentioned, your staff keep coming back and use AA lol
What for cheaters paradise. What 0x4 guy? What are you even trying to say? So delusional. In the BF2042 thread I see a lot of complaints towards AA and the only posts by you guys is alleging them of lies (nice proof), spam that you are using AAs BF2042 cheat for X hours (SouGouka) and so on. Yeah the proofcore staff coming back to AA, proof?

Quote:
Couldnt said it better, we never trashed any providers, i dont think you did any bashing or praising, in my case i praised and vouched other providers, but we became bad guys and evil ones because we defend AA

Edit: the only provider i bashed was ILC and IWC, which both are same, and yall know its for obvious reasons lol
With shit talking I meant the users in the BF2042 thread and generally. Who is out of context now.

Anyways, I got better things to do then going back and forth which we already did on the BF2042 thread. I guess @vRude got the answer he was looking for and for the outsiders, they can form their own opinion based on the 4 pages.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 19:36   #56

Quote:
You guys clearly can't accept the fact that people defend AA... At least we dont start trash talking about anyone here.

Looks like HM's logo lmao
Old 04/19/2022, 23:14   #57

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by vRude View Post
what's better?
PhantomOverlay, ProofCore, Elusion, Aimex, Interwebz, Mobius...

There's a lot better that aren't malicious towards their users.
Take some time to look through this community, or others, such as TTG, GH, OC, to read about AA's history.
Old 04/19/2022, 23:42   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
PhantomOverlay, ProofCore, Elusion, Aimex, Interwebz, Mobius...

There's a lot better that aren't malicious towards their users.
Take some time to look through this community, or others, such as TTG, GH, OC, to read about AA's history.
Talking about AA history