Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disappearing enemies and no damage warzone?

Discussion on Disappearing enemies and no damage warzone? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Disappearing enemies and no damage warzone?

Hey guys so I have been using GCAIMX for a bit now and just recently been noticing that every time i get into a gun fight the enemy disappears and then deal no damage. Do i need a new account or new serials from spoofer to fix this?

Is this happening to any of you either with any of your providers? Is there a fix?

I have also aimbotted on previous accounts but now am just using walls and still running into the same issue.

Let me know
Old 03/17/2022, 03:25   #2

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Damage shield and disappearing enemies is a form of shadow ban that should lift.

GCAIMX is a rage cheat and rage cheating can get you shadow banned. Like... 360 FOV with instant snap aimbot no recoil can get you shadow banned obviously. They'd tell you that themselves.

You can either switch to a more security focused provider or you can just tone it down with the settings on GCAIMX. The shadow ban you have should lift. Maybe do ESP only for no without messing with recoil.

There isn't a fix for that account because it's account based. You'd need to make a new account to escape it if you aren't willing to wait. If it keeps activating on new accounts you can use a spoofer and/or try a more legitimate focused cheat. Otherwise just wait it out.
Old 04/19/2022, 04:51   #3

Did you figure out a fix for the disappearing enemies yet
Old 04/19/2022, 11:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzmamba23 View Post
Did you figure out a fix for the disappearing enemies yet

its literally how you play is what effects it doesn't matter what provider you go with, also if its a fresh account are more flagged etc just use a really low fov aimbot with high smoothing and randomised hitbox or just walls but there is many things that can cause damage shield, raging will get you nerfed quick
Old 04/19/2022, 18:57   #5

Buy Artificial Aiming