Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best cheat for LEGIT use?

Discussion on Best cheat for LEGIT use? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best cheat for LEGIT use?

Hi, for legit gameplay is Modern Internal or Aimexcheat better?

Also, does using ESP permanently and not only when the player is visible lead to a 100% ban?
Old 03/23/2022, 18:46   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,057
PhantomOverlay is the best for legit play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2022, 19:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
PhantomOverlay is the best for legit play.
About the UD time?
Old 03/23/2022, 19:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKillo View Post
About the UD time?
Privately they have been UD for a long time but since public release, since July of last year.

In my honest opinion, Phantom is your best bet for the best legit cheat especially if you're a streamer. They're the only provider with HDMI loop. The second option would be Mobius then Modern and Aimex.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2022, 21:38   #5

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:

Also, does using ESP permanently and not only when the player is visible lead to a 100% ban?
AimexCheats. Modern Internal got "detected" (UAV).
AimexCheats is undetected for nearly 2 years and has all the options needed for legit cheating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 05:55   #6

Möbius (current provider)
Aimex
PO
IMO can’t go wrong with any of them above.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2022, 06:25   #7

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,057
Quote:
About the UD time?
Forever.

Never been detected.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2022, 06:38   #8

elite*gold: 24
Quote:

AIMEX is the way to go for streaming and legit/semi rage play. Longest undetected cheat in the market.
Also, it doesn't matter how you use the feature (unless it's not rage) if cheat is detected you will get banned.
Personally, I am using AIMEX and it has a visible check feature means ESP will change color when enemies are visible and you can also customize the color of it plus skeleton ESP also helps in playing legit cause we can see what other player is doing.
Old 03/24/2022, 16:37   #9

Okay guys thanks a lot!
Old 03/24/2022, 18:45   #10

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Phantom Overlay doesn't have a claim over other providers for most things, particularly features, but when it comes to security and remaining undetected, I think we are the ultimate #1 option for you. Especially if you stream or enter tournaments.

Just my biased opinion.
Old 03/24/2022, 19:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay doesn't have a claim over other providers for most things, particularly features, but when it comes to security and remaining undetected, I think we are the ultimate #1 option for you. Especially if you stream or enter tournaments.

Just my biased opinion.
hey the spoofer i need to reinstall my windows?
Old 03/24/2022, 19:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMethFace View Post
hey the spoofer i need to reinstall my windows?
No of course not. Any applicable cleaning needed will always be done by the spoofer as things evolve and change. Same goes for how banned identifiers are grabbed & what identifiers are used.
Old 03/24/2022, 19:10   #13

Quote:
No of course not. Any applicable cleaning needed will always be done by the spoofer as things evolve and change. Same goes for how banned identifiers are grabbed & what identifiers are used.

aso okay, why does elusion have to be reinstalled with cod windows and not with you? because I always have a shadowban think then I am hwid ban. The last time I used anything in COD was with x22 cheats
Old 03/24/2022, 19:13   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMethFace View Post
aso okay, why does elusion have to be reinstalled with cod windows and not with you? because I always have a shadowban think then I am hwid ban. The last time I used anything in COD was with x22 cheats
Not sure. I would guess because either their spoofer doesn't clean applicable tracers or they don't want to keep up with that & want to be more certain that if/when tracer activity changes in the anti-cheat, their spoofer will still support it or have a higher chance considering a format wipes all tracers in any allocated memory.

With PO I am always watching & focusing specifically on COD so I do think that brings benefits in terms of my spoofer as you can see with the whole not having to format Windows thing. Halo is very easy to manage so COD is really where all my focus goes. I am not going to touch EAC or BE specifically to smack Ricochet around with all of my time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 19:14   #15

Quote:
Not sure. I would guess because either their spoofer doesn't clean applicable tracers or they don't want to keep up with that & want to be more certain that if/when tracer activity changes in the anti-cheat, their spoofer will still support it or have a higher chance.

With PO I am always watching & focusing specifically on COD so I do think that brings benefits in terms of my spoofer as you can see with the whole not having to format Windows thing.
Thanks for the quick and nice answer, I will choose you!
Thanks
1 User