Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warzone crashes since Friday game update

Discussion on warzone crashes since Friday game update within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
warzone crashes since Friday game update

Hello guys & Providers
I have a problem with warzone. since last Friday game update My game keep crashing without a error. No error message pups up. it just crash without an a error and birring me to windows screen. Then what I did are :

- uninstall & re-install latest Graphic card driver
- Up to date all drivers. such as bios , network adapter.....etc.
- fully update windows latest version
- scan and repair the game few times
- run the game -D3D11
- run the game with 720P and low graphic setting
- un-install the game and re-install it few times and finish the shaders
- I did test my CPU by Cinebench and everything fine no crashes by CPU
- I checked GPU temperatures, its under 50C'

- format my ALL HDD and SSD
- fresh install windows
- clean my desktop and restore my BIOS to default (My friend told me)
- the virtual RAM usage to 10,000 - 30,000
- I tired everything on google and YouTube

Finally , nothing works and my game still crashing after few minutes of playing. what I think is I'm using cynical cleaner bc I had HWID banned. without cleaner I cant play. it might be cleaner ****** up my windows or some registry files. One of the YT videos that I watch saying is I have to change my windows user permission to Administrator but I couldn't do it. it keep denning.

My question is what's my problem ? how can I fix the game crash ? does cynical cleaner ****** up my windows or some game registry files ? or its my PC ?
Pleas help me I'm so sick and tired of this sht now.
If its cynical's problem , is there any legit spoofer or cleaner help me to bypass HWID banned ? I'm legit player and I dont rage. I stick to one Maine account.
Thank you :slight_smile:
Old 03/01/2022, 04:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alma5200 View Post
Hello guys & Providers
I have a problem with warzone. since last Friday game update My game keep crashing without a error. No error message pups up. it just crash without an a error and birring me to windows screen. Then what I did are :

- uninstall & re-install latest Graphic card driver
- Up to date all drivers. such as bios , network adapter.....etc.
- fully update windows latest version
- scan and repair the game few times
- run the game -D3D11
- run the game with 720P and low graphic setting
- un-install the game and re-install it few times and finish the shaders
- I did test my CPU by Cinebench and everything fine no crashes by CPU
- I checked GPU temperatures, its under 50C'

- format my ALL HDD and SSD
- fresh install windows
- clean my desktop and restore my BIOS to default (My friend told me)
- the virtual RAM usage to 10,000 - 30,000
- I tired everything on google and YouTube

Finally , nothing works and my game still crashing after few minutes of playing. what I think is I'm using cynical cleaner bc I had HWID banned. without cleaner I cant play. it might be cleaner fucked up my windows or some registry files. One of the YT videos that I watch saying is I have to change my windows user permission to Administrator but I couldn't do it. it keep denning.

My question is what's my problem ? how can I fix the game crash ? does cynical cleaner fucked up my windows or some game registry files ? or its my PC ?
Pleas help me I'm so sick and tired of this sht now.
If its cynical's problem , is there any legit spoofer or cleaner help me to bypass HWID banned ? I'm legit player and I dont rage. I stick to one Maine account.
Thank you :slight_smile:
Its just the shitty game performance dude. You are not alone, more people have this issue. Dont worry that much about it lol. Next Update it will be gone probably. Same thing like the old dev errors in VERDANSK.
Just chill
Old 03/01/2022, 08:44   #3

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,079
It's definitely related to your spoofer. INFINITE does the same thing. It's one of the main reasons I tell people to stay away from permanent spoofers.

Reach out to Laz on GhostAim's . Tell him you want to switch to GhostAim, what's going on, and he'll help work the issue with you.
Old 03/01/2022, 11:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
It's definitely related to your spoofer. INFINITE does the same thing. It's one of the main reasons I tell people to stay away from permanent spoofers.

Reach out to Laz on GhostAim's . Tell him you want to switch to GhostAim, what's going on, and he'll help work the issue with you.
I had the same issue and my other 2 mates too and they are not cheating or anything.
I also play spoofer free and it happend to me.
No errors just freeze and closes.
Dont think its spoofer related.
It looks like it yes i know this issue from Infinite from like a year ago.
Old 03/01/2022, 16:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

Yes, I asked the Ghost aim. but they said the spoofer doesn't compatible with other cheats because ghost aim spoofer spoof your HWID while booting the PC.
I'm using PO and i just wanna stick one Maine account with PO. I don't want to banned every few weeks or every day. How is the GCAIMEX spoofer or other one?
Old 03/01/2022, 23:53   #6

Quote:
Yes, I asked the Ghost aim. but they said the spoofer doesn't compatible with other cheats because ghost aim spoofer spoof your HWID while booting the PC.
I'm using PO and i just wanna stick one Maine account with PO. I don't want to banned every few weeks or every day. How is the GCAIMEX spoofer or other one?
I'm not sure about GCA. I have only used their products when they were reselling, which according to Acid, everything is in house now.

You could give them a try.

Make sure you buy the spoofer package though, not the "pro" version -
Old 03/02/2022, 03:28   #7

elite*gold: 1801
Quote:
In my opinion, if you stick with only PO and you use it on your main account, change your SSD/HDD, CPU and your mobo. So you don't have to use a spoofer, special now how the things are going.
Old 03/02/2022, 06:03   #8

My question is why my game keep crashes without an a error ? The game just freeze few second while playing and game shuts down
Old 03/02/2022, 14:31   #9

Quote:
My question is why my game keep crashes without an a error ? The game just freeze few second while playing and game shuts down

Like i told you its just the ****** game performance, i have it too.
My teammates too and they dont cheat.
Just freeze and close without any errors.
Chill it will be fixed probably next few updates.
Old 03/03/2022, 01:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
Like i told you its just the ****** game performance, i have it too.
My teammates too and they dont cheat.
Just freeze and close without any errors.
Chill it will be fixed probably next few updates.
Blizzard had a server outage today, but other than that, there is nothing to be fixed.

They're not reporting any technical issues related to performance on their Hive, which means their developers aren't aware of any. Also, there's no technical reports on the Blizz Tracker related to poor performance.

If you're having issues, I recommend contacting their chat with a copy of your MSInfo and DxDiag.
Edit: make sure there aren't any cheats on your PC when you upload those two.
Old 03/03/2022, 01:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAndrey View Post
In my opinion, if you stick with only PO and you use it on your main account, change your SSD/HDD, CPU and your mobo. So you don't have to use a spoofer, special now how the things are going.
How do you change your SSD/HDD, CPU and Mobo? You mean change the numbers like the UUID and ID Numbers or physically buy new ones and replace the old ones?
Old 03/03/2022, 01:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by headshotz8765 View Post
How do you change your SSD/HDD, CPU and Mobo? You mean change the numbers like the UUID and ID Numbers or physically buy new ones and replace the old ones?
Buy new parts in my opinion.
Old 03/03/2022, 13:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Internal View Post
You could replace the parts or just use a reliable spoofer.

I think that part replacement is bad practice because who's to say you won't ever get banned again on any game? You are cheating afterall.

Unless you already had a PC build on the list of things to do, just find a reliable spoofer.

The best way to do that is just talk to the community. Find out from reliable sources what spoofer is the best at any given time.

I wouldn't be able to help in that department because we've never been banned from COD/had a detection, so it's not a topic at hand yet.

I know what you mean, but if he gone use only a safe provider is better to change your parts because spoofers are a big risk now. They get detected more often than cheats. That's what I did after I got HWID banned in Sep 2020 from using EO. Since then I have been cheating in warzone with no problem. I don't rage and I'm okay.
Old 03/03/2022, 16:56   #14

Quote:
Understandable. It is true that spoofers are targeted by Ricochet, and they simply add detection vectors. This is why no one recommends using them using they're needed (after testing and confirming one is HWID banned).

It just seems so non-l33t hacker mans to me to buy new parts instead of spoof... but yes I understand where you're coming from.

Finding a UD spoofer is so flavor of the month now. Always changing.

What I will say is that a lot of people really just need to clean their tracers, change IP, and make a new account (not buy a pre-made), then use a legitimate looking cheat. Also people need to wait their shadow bans out.

I would assume that about 50% of people using spoofers don't need one.

Are you guys planing to add more stuff to MW, like triggerbot?

Quote:
Understandable. It is true that spoofers are targeted by Ricochet, and they simply add detection vectors. This is why no one recommends using them using they're needed (after testing and confirming one is HWID banned).

It just seems so non-l33t hacker mans to me to buy new parts instead of spoof... but yes I understand where you're coming from.

Finding a UD spoofer is so flavor of the month now. Always changing.

What I will say is that a lot of people really just need to clean their tracers, change IP, and make a new account (not buy a pre-made), then use a legitimate looking cheat. Also people need to wait their shadow bans out.

I would assume that about 50% of people using spoofers don't need one.
I know what you mean.

Are you guys thinking to add fore stuff to MW, like triggerbot?
Old 03/03/2022, 17:14   #15

Quote:
Yeah we will probably add a trigger bot intended for use with snipers.

Aimbot with snipers looks legit but a trigger bot set to head or neck with free aiming is more legit.

I will probably add it in a week. Been playing around with it. Just added 3 requested features already a day ago.

At the end of the day, it's on the table as long as it's legitimate looking and doesn't add detection vectors to a risky degree or upset Ricochet server side. We are a legitimate looking security focused internal.
Cool, thanks bro.
Thanks
1 User