Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

players turning invis after shadowban week.

Discussion on players turning invis after shadowban week. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
players turning invis after shadowban week.

players turning invis after shadowban week. i have nothing injected and they just sometimes randomly turn invis, is there any way to fix this to still play on the same account?
Old 03/03/2022, 18:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Internal View Post
Ricochet is fucking with you. Invisible players, damage shield, all ways for them to troll cheaters.

You can either wait it out, or if you're sick of it, you can clean tracers, change IP (optional), make a new account, and try again. Use a spoofer if cleaning doesn't do the trick.

Here is some more info:

At the end of the day, I'm unsure if damage shield or other non-shadow ban troll lift. This is an area I will admit I don't know the details in. The reason I don't know is that anytime I got any of these things in testing, I would just use my own cleaning and spoofing measures and make a new account after an IP change. Easier for my testing to do it clean like that.

Maybe someone else can chime in about if damage shield or invisible players lifts. I think only traditional shadow bans do.

It is my main account, question is do i just let it sit and dont touch it for some time and the dmg nerf invis player dissapear?
Old 03/03/2022, 20:38   #3

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by twasfer View Post
players turning invis after shadowban week. i have nothing injected and they just sometimes randomly turn invis, is there any way to fix this to still play on the same account?

It will be gone after a week, a full week (7 days)

I got myself the “invisible nerf” a few weeks back from lasering dudes on rebirth with aimbot/no recoil, was being sus cause I felt like it at the time.

Can confirm I’m back playing normally now without issue, so yeah just wait the week.
Thanks
1 User