Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what does this mean?

Discussion on what does this mean? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what does this mean?

This account is currently ineligible for unlinking through this portal and will need to be reviewed. Please contact Activision Support for further assistance.

been more then 7 days since my shadow ban and i still got high ping games and i get that msg when i try to unlink acc
Old 03/01/2022, 02:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by twasfer View Post
This account is currently ineligible for unlinking through this portal and will need to be reviewed. Please contact Activision Support for further assistance.

been more then 7 days since my shadow ban and i still got high ping games and i get that msg when i try to unlink acc
You are still shadowbaned.
You cannot unlink any account while being shadowbaned.
Under rewiev= shadowban
Old 03/01/2022, 02:38   #3

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
Shadow bans typically take 7-14 days.