Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Möbius detection?

Discussion on Möbius detection? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Möbius detection?

I want to be clear and upfront and honest.

I went to Massachusetts and I brought my laptop and ended up buying an additional subscription from möbius for my laptop. and I used one of my old accounts. No sus games what so ever because I used a controller. And I was horrible. Then I randomly started queuing into rebirth matches in Europe. Full of hackers.

Plunder and caldera takes 45 mins to load.

Anyway so when I came home I was scared to use it on my main computer main account. I didn't see any complaints. On möbius.

So I loaded last night now today same type of queues. Hacker lobbie and can't find matches in BR or plunder

Thoughts?
Old 02/20/2022, 02:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post

I went to Massachusetts and I brought my laptop and ended up buying an additional subscription from möbius for my laptop. and I used one of my old accounts. No sus games what so ever because I used a controller. And I was horrible. Then I randomly started queuing into rebirth matches in Europe. Full of hackers.

Anyway so when I came home I was scared to use it on my main computer main account. I didn't see any complaints. On möbius.

So I loaded last night now today same type of queues. Hacker lobbie and can't find matches in BR or plunder

Thoughts?
Nothing to do with Mobius. Either Account is flagged from earlier or you did play too obvious and got shadowbanned.
If Mobius was detected many people would report perma bans lol.
Old 02/20/2022, 03:02   #3

elite*gold: 1801
Quote:

Thoughts?
Since the last AC got updated, lots of people are getting SB for using different futures in game.
Old 02/20/2022, 03:27   #4

elite*gold: 224
Quote:

Thoughts?

Sorry, what?

We have hundreds of active users. No one’s coming in reporting bans, we see shadows happening to a few users a day normally, so is every other provider.

Server sided Anticheat has improved over the last few months and people need to adapt.

Mobius remains undetected, and has never been detected.

You yourself said you looked at Mobius and saw no complaints/issues.

If you’re signing into the same shadowed account on your main PC of course it’s still shadowed.

Additionally, I’m not sure why you think using a controller somehow makes your playstyle/actions less suspicious? If this is your thinking there’s a good chance you’re playing a lot more blatantly than you think.

I myself use aimbot/no recoil/ESP every single day. I haven’t been shadowed since I went a little hard in December. You need to adapt how you play.
Old 02/20/2022, 03:51   #5

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,087
To know if a provider is detected or not, sit in their social platform for a little while.

e.g for mobius, sit in their telegram and if you see a lot of people talking about bans and see their replies being deleted, they're most likely detected - or, on a forum, if you see threads disappearing, they're detected.

To answer your question though, they're not detected.
You're still safe to use it.
Old 02/20/2022, 11:28   #6

elite*gold: 1801
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
To know if a provider is detected or not, sit in their social platform for a little while.

e.g for mobius, sit in their telegram and if you see a lot of people talking about bans and see their replies being deleted, they're most likely detected - or, on a forum, if you see threads disappearing, they're detected.

To answer your question though, they're not detected.
You're still safe to use it.
Like EO did on their forum last time ))))
Old 02/21/2022, 03:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAndrey View Post
Like EO did on their forum last time ))))
Many providers do.
EO used to, AA does, Golden Gun (rip) used to... lots.
Always best to just sit and lurk in their socials and see for yourself.
Old 02/21/2022, 22:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Sorry, what?

We have hundreds of active users. No one’s coming in reporting bans, we see shadows happening to a few users a day normally, so is every other provider.

Server sided Anticheat has improved over the last few months and people need to adapt.

Mobius remains undetected, and has never been detected.

You yourself said you looked at Mobius and saw no complaints/issues.

If you’re signing into the same shadowed account on your main PC of course it’s still shadowed.

Additionally, I’m not sure why you think using a controller somehow makes your playstyle/actions less suspicious? If this is your thinking there’s a good chance you’re playing a lot more blatantly than you think.

I myself use aimbot/no recoil/ESP every single day. I haven’t been shadowed since I went a little hard in December. You need to adapt how you play.
I don't use aim bot or no recoil I didn't even get 4 kills and I got shadowbanned on a account that's 4 years old. On a lap top I never downloaded warzone on.

On my main account I got shadowbanned on a totally different cumputer. On a totally different account that's 2 years old. Again I don't use aimbot or no recoil. And I use uavs and definitely don't give any signs of cheating most the time I let people shoot me first by running by them.

My play style definitely not the reason I got shadowbanned most likely the answer is because people report for just about anything now.
Old 02/21/2022, 22:51   #9

Quote:
I don't use aim bot or no recoil I didn't even get 4 kills and I got shadowbanned on a account that's 4 years old. On a lap top I never downloaded warzone on.

On my main account I got shadowbanned on a totally different cumputer. On a totally different account that's 2 years old. Again I don't use aimbot or no recoil. And I use uavs and definitely don't give any signs of cheating most the time I let people shoot me first by running by them.

My play style definitely not the reason I got shadowbanned most likely the answer is because people report for just about anything now.
Different computers doesn't really matter if both accounts have been played on the HWID which one account had been shadowed on, which a 2 and 4 year old account most likely shared a HWID at one point.