So was checking telegram and noticed the VoidCheaters group suggesting a newly cheat called Modern Internal. They state it has now taken their #1 spot over previously PO and still keeping Mobius in their top 3 with obviously at #3. Numerous of developers apparently working on the cheat, it is internal they do mention it's security focused being internal so nothing crazy for those that rage. For the controller clientele this cheat does have native support.
Has anyone checked them out? I've made my account as of today and seeking a purchase of the product to give it a go.
Rumors are going on that PO = Modern Internal
Same people advertising here and on telegram like on PO back then. Also there are rumors Mobious cheat is involved...
The GUI looks similar as well.
Don't qoute me on that just saying what I read/saw about this.
Rage? Sir there is no raging allowed with MI. We are security focused and aim to look legitimate, just with more features. To jail with you. Also thank you for all the help you've given us in terms of the market advice/information. Appreciate you.
Guess I should stop shooting people out of the sky and dropping 30-40 kills per game
Same people advertising here and on telegram like on PO back then. Also there are rumors Mobious cheat is involved...
The GUI looks similar as well.
Don't qoute me on that just saying what I read/saw about this.
Maybe true maybe not time will tell as always.
Howdy,
I haven't much-read anything about MI let alone PO or MC. I tried MI just due to the fact I saw it was mentioned via VoidCheaters and they had some features I preferred..
As for who's behind it and whatnot, I'll publicly state it now (as I have a few DMs on here about my thoughts)... It doesn't matter to me if they are the same or not.. Same in regards to the whole PO being Void, Honey, and Gator. There was a solid cheat created that had a specific feature I needed (HDMI loop) and had a past of no detections. So I'll openly say I was instantly driven to PO due to my own personal beliefs of ties to some other cheats people had mentioned before me. It didn't matter to me and it doesn't now if it's deemed to be true or not.
As for MC if they are behind it or not as well, it is what it is if they are. They have a phenomenal cheat as well just like PO and if they collabed and made a new cheat as you say then so be it..I'm a sucker for a good product with some knowledgeable people behind it.
That's not me seeking a response from Zeb or MC because I am a LT member of both and will eventually be one of MI. I mention all three as my "GO TO" providers and have nothing but great things to say about both. I wouldn't prefer a provider if I wouldn't use them myself.
Same people advertising here and on telegram like on PO back then. Also there are rumors Mobious cheat is involved...
The GUI looks similar as well.
Don't qoute me on that just saying what I read/saw about this.
Maybe true maybe not time will tell as always.
Lmao wtf how does the GUI look similar to PO?
It's not even remotely close
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreyMan
Man If I could understand what are you trying to say I would be offened.
A 2011 study revealed crows can remember the human faces who capture them. According to another a study published in the journal Animal Behaviour, ravens which include crows, jays and magpies, have the ability to 'hold grudges' for up to two years.Jun 30, 2020
A 2011 study revealed crows can remember the human faces who capture them. According to another a study published in the journal Animal Behaviour, ravens which include crows, jays and magpies, have the ability to 'hold grudges' for up to two years.Jun 30, 2020
A 2011 study revealed crows can remember the human faces who capture them. According to another a study published in the journal Animal Behaviour, ravens which include crows, jays and magpies, have the ability to 'hold grudges' for up to two years.Jun 30, 2020
Same, I'm about to confirm my purchase with them to give it a go.
An update:
I have purchased the cheat and can honestly say this thing is a beauty! The ability to navigate a menu with my mouse, the little to no performance hit that it takes on my pc, the native controller support, the randomize aimbot, and recoil slider is truly what makes this cheat a top provider for me.
Great stuff, worth the money especially with the discount going on.
Of course MI has to be PO partnering up with other Devs.
This is called cartel-ing. Dominate the market and competition
This is the oldest corporates trick in the book. Instead of competing with a similar dev, why not partner up and build something together?
Its good to open 1 bar and 4 partnership with other bars under different names but similar standards in a crowded night spot then just to have 1 bar and 4 competitors.
Regardless where the customer goes, you still take profits
So what's the difference and benefits of a internal vs external cheat. Thought external has the better security and internal cheats are the ones that get detected all the time?
No internal cheat is taking security or features seriously other than Modern Internal. Why would someone like me partner up with someone like EO who has no respect for anti-cheats & pays the price as a result? DetectedOnly is only one example of the many internal cheats that use internal to the absolute heights of their capabilities at the expense of customers.
Externals are not safer. Internals just have more options & most internal developers abuse those options by allowing their customers to rage in extreme ways. Modern Internal is an exception to that & is security focused, limits their features/ranges, and tests a lot on many devices.
If you want overkill security, go with Phantom Overlay.
Thanks for the explanation. MI does sound appealing for some of their features, as a lifetime PO user, I'll be staying with daddy LOL.
CYBER internal (INTERNAL | AIMBOT | ESP | FLYING CARS | AUTOHEAL/LOOT | NO RECOIL/SWA 02/16/2020 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 1 Replies C Y B E R
(UNDETECTED 3 months Win10)
Developer-Side
Country developer - Russia
1. Cheat INTERNAL, does not load the processor
2. We CAN always demonstrate the performance of the cheat in discord/scour
3. Paid / free trials / trial periods are not GIVEN
4. You can DISABLE the functionality you do not need
5. At the moment, the cheat is good for both a fucking RAID on 50 kills/rink and for a normal, legal game
[Selling] Cyber internal ( INTERNAL | AIMBOT | ESP | FLYING CARS | AUTOHEAL/LOOT) 07/08/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 28 Replies CYBER
(UNDETECTED 2 MONTH Win10)
- improved visible check (show each visible bone in different color)
-the determination of the current game weapons by using the icon
-nicnames players
-shows HP of the enemy