So was checking telegram and noticed the VoidCheaters group suggesting a newly cheat called Modern Internal. They state it has now taken their #1 spot over previously PO and still keeping Mobius in their top 3 with obviously at #3. Numerous of developers apparently working on the cheat, it is internal they do mention it's security focused being internal so nothing crazy for those that rage. For the controller clientele this cheat does have native support.
Has anyone checked them out? I've made my account as of today and seeking a purchase of the product to give it a go.
Once my shadowban ends, i'll be trying them out. I like item ESP.
Same, I'm about to confirm my purchase with them to give it a go.
An update:
I have purchased the cheat and can honestly say this thing is a beauty! The ability to navigate a menu with my mouse, the little to no performance hit that it takes on my pc, the native controller support, the randomize aimbot, and recoil slider is truly what makes this cheat a top provider for me.
Great stuff, worth the money especially with the discount going on.
This sounds like it's a rehearsal. Why would anyone want to use a mouse to change the menu especially if you are a streamer. And personally nothing is better the möbius or phantom. If you want to use aimbot I use möbius if I'm trying to play relaxed I use po, I have no reason to switch providers. I'm about to buy another month of po because I would rather just use walls anyway. Literally no reason for aim bot with wall hacks
This sounds like it's a rehearsal. Why would anyone want to use a mouse to change the menu especially if you are a streamer. And personally nothing is better the möbius or phantom. If you want to use aimbot I use möbius if I'm trying to play relaxed I use po, I have no reason to switch providers. I'm about to buy another month of po because I would rather just use walls anyway. Literally no reason for aim bot with wall hacks
MI is for people who want to rage safely.
PO nor Mobius's aim prediction is on the level of MI.
So you mean MI has a better AB than mobius new angel AB?
Would argue we have the best aimbot on the market, even compared to internals. (everyone has their own opinions of course)
Mobius by design doesn’t have perfect aim prediction. When the new server sided Anticheat started ramping up we decided that if users were hitting every shot, including near impossible shots that it likely wouldn’t go well. However we have recently decided to add perfect* prediction which will be coming soon, our users will have the choice between the new perfect* prediction, and the current (by design) good prediction.
Modern Internal looks like a solid cheat and it’s definitely nice to see a more steady/stable looking internal than what’s currently on the market.
This is the one that you talk about it before, when you test for them?
Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriasu
So you mean MI has a better AB than mobius new angel AB?
As of right now, in my opinion, I'd say yes. But this is my opinion.
But after reading what Mobius just wrote above me, sounds like he's trying to be #1 prediction provider.
It'll be interested to try once he's done.
hmm interesting
as something who uses Mobius and likes it, I will for sure try MI the ESP seems very clean and u don't lose performance according to jmb195 since that is my downside with Mobius I lose like 20fps
hmm interesting
as something who uses Mobius and likes it, I will for sure try MI the ESP seems very clean and u don't lose performance according to jmb195 since that is my downside with Mobius I lose like 20fps
Lol you loose fps with Mobius ? Try Aimex lmao then you will see what FPS loss means.
MOBIUS runs totally fine, 150-170 Fps no problem on 3070 rtx.
CYBER internal (INTERNAL | AIMBOT | ESP | FLYING CARS | AUTOHEAL/LOOT | NO RECOIL/SWA 02/16/2020 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 1 Replies C Y B E R
(UNDETECTED 3 months Win10)
Developer-Side
Country developer - Russia
1. Cheat INTERNAL, does not load the processor
2. We CAN always demonstrate the performance of the cheat in discord/scour
3. Paid / free trials / trial periods are not GIVEN
4. You can DISABLE the functionality you do not need
5. At the moment, the cheat is good for both a fucking RAID on 50 kills/rink and for a normal, legal game
[Selling] Cyber internal ( INTERNAL | AIMBOT | ESP | FLYING CARS | AUTOHEAL/LOOT) 07/08/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 28 Replies CYBER
(UNDETECTED 2 MONTH Win10)
- improved visible check (show each visible bone in different color)
-the determination of the current game weapons by using the icon
-nicnames players
-shows HP of the enemy